Corona virus on its own thread.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Gyms and swimming pools to open up in Scotland weeks earlier than planned on 31 August. :sm023: .

That's the news I wanted to hear...though I reckon it will be a right palaver with restrictions, mega social distancing rules and all sorts.

Admin
I have not felt well since last weekend and got the test done on Tuesday, result back mid morning Wednesday. One observation was when I was there (Edinburgh Airport), there was a steady stream of cars going through the process and it was all very efficient and quick.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Bounce Radge
Haha, no, all clear but a fair few of the symptoms that made me book the test. Still not feeling that well.
Just had my tea after a virtual Board Meeting that lasted longer than expected. Missus had prepared it a bit early........

I wouldn't mind that 'lost sense of taste' sympton.

FranckSuzy

Do-gooder
Bounce Radge
Less people have died in US so far this year than this time last year.
Influenza is currently killing more people in UK than Covid 19.

Welcome to the biggest hoax in humanity.

Anyone see the Wuhan water party?
Looked awesome.

And not a mask in site!
Are you free tomorrow? Just wondering if you'd be able to come to the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh and present your findings to eminent Professors, world-renowned researchers and little ol' me, coz after wearing full PPE - all day for 3 months - I wish I'd had the benefit of your wisdom before. Oh, and we're still wearing masks all day, then full PPE for all aerosol generating procedures, so it would be good to show them this new evidence. Fud.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Are you free tomorrow? Just wondering if you'd be able to come to the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh and present your findings to eminent Professors, world-renowned researchers and little ol' me, coz after wearing full PPE - all day for 3 months - I wish I'd had the benefit of your wisdom before. Oh, and we're still wearing masks all day, then full PPE for all aerosol generating procedures, so it would be good to show them this new evidence. Fud.
God only knows what would have happened to the country, it's citizens and it's National Health Service if this had come to pass S.......

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
God only knows what would have happened to the country, it's citizens and it's National Health Service if this had come to pass S.....

BIG G
Spoken word here about this....supporters of all parties and none should find it interesting.

BIG G

FranckSuzy

Do-gooder
Bounce Radge
God only knows what would have happened to the country, it's citizens and it's National Health Service if this had come to pass S.....

BIG G
His personal policy of shaking hands with COVID-19 patients was almost a contender for the Darwin Awards... But then, he also had the NHS to pick up the pieces, not to mention an ITU bed made available especially for him, plus all the staff who risked their lives to care for the arrogant, deluded fool.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

Jack

Bounce Radge
I will follow him, follow him wherever he may go......man up for goodness sake.

BIG G
I'm not sure anyone should put the 'blame' on UK politicians for this face mask who ha.

You either follow the scientific advice or you don't. I'm all for following the science and have been critical of both our governments for not doing so quickly enough.

WHO, has it's faults too, has only recently said kids should be wearing masks in school.

Scotland, probably because our kids were already back, reacted quickly; the torys because their back benchers criticise their front bench any time they follow Nicola Sturgeon found a way of doing something similar but not quite. But still got criticised lol.

Having had a wee look around the world at sensible countries when their kids have gone back to school infection rates have gone up. It made sense for WHO to change the guidance. It doesn't matter how or why the little angels spread the virus or if they aren't badly effected when the get it. It makes sense to cover up their spotty wee faces.

Green Sleeves

Bounce Radge
Weegie lockdown 2.0. That'll be the return of even limited football crowds a bit fucked now.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
Folk are arseholes

Collectively, we are as strong as our weakest link. We will go round and round and round until these fucktards are stopped. I include all the shops that let in a the arseholes who are not masked.

Greed and stupidity will win the day, even when the "vaccines" are available, the rest of us will simply have to suffer. feckin brutal.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Remember the collective moaning faces of multi millionaires Michael O'Leary and Willie Walsh threatening all sorts, whilst reassuring us all that everything was in place to fly safely.....

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old