• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Lennon Same Shite Different Club

Screenshot_20201210-194216_bet365.jpg

BIG G

D8F11BA0-30C0-43F1-A668-C4D20C519F71.png
Thick as fuck !!

Alex Neil if they're lucky.
The MSP I assume...!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Now their "Ten in a row" has disappeared up their own arses, it looks awfy like their players have fuckin chucked it.

Reactions: Zab
They should discount this year and go for the ten in a row next year.

They should discount this year and go for the ten in a row next year.
Unlikely as it is, part of me hopes they "null and void" the season. The hun and gunt explosion would be a thing of beauty :22:

Lennon should just go now. His time at Celtic is over.

He will hang on to get a big pay off. His future is as a pundit, maybe on Sky.
Unless he claims to be a Gunt in which case maybe BBC Scotland.

Loads of rumours flying about, main one being him being replaced by eddie Howe on Thursday, can’t see it myself if they were gonna sack him he’d be gone by now

He's gone wild.

Maybe someone should mention to him the front page articles last week where his chairman apologised for the whole episode. If they did nothing wrong, why apologise ya firework ye?

He's gone wild.
He’s lost it.

He is a clown.

Lennon should just go now. His time at Celtic is over.
odd post! Lennon should stay as long as possible and make the smellies even shitter.

He’s lost it.
He has lost it

Lost all respect for him today. Spoke like an arrogant delusional prick.

Lost all respect for him today. Spoke like an arrogant delusional prick.

Aye I thought the same, total lack of respect for the wider situation. To come out on the offensive, after his Chairman apologised is even worse.

"My apology is to the fans because 13 players and 3 staff had to isolate which is ludicrous"

What fucking planet is this dickhead on?

"My apology is to the fans because 13 players and 3 staff had to isolate which is ludicrous"

What fucking planet is this dickhead on?
Looks like a man who knows his fate and who has made an arse of this season along with his joke of a board
And he looks like he been on a bender to top all benders

Hes on his way out clearly.

That’s a poor interview from Lennon, even by his extreme standards.

I suspect he has just signed his P45 acceptance form

Trying to get the season ended so that it's null and void, perhaps?
Or am I crediting him with too much intelligence?

This moment in Lennon’s career was coming ever since he was launched out our fine Club. Ms Dempster gave him an out by ensuring there was a non disclosure of some sort. He should have realised he had a lucky escape & wound his neck in. I notice that Shetland are soon to be setting up launch pads for rockets, maybe he can get a gig up there next?

Tone deaf imbecile, always has been.

We got a decent couple of seasons out his talent for motivating players, but that only gets you so far.

He has done a remarkable thing. He has united the country. Even the smelly fans hate him now!!!

Been on the home brew while isolating, Celtic fans I know are mortified

Gazza has pitched up at Darkheid wi a fishing rod and 4 cans.

His ego can't handle the fact that he's responsible for Celtic not winning 'the ten' and he's having a big tantrum, pointing fingers anywhere but himself. Much the same as he did at the end of his time with us.

Criticising the isolation of players on the same day as announcing that one of them has coronavirus is next level even for Lennon. And did he claim he was being bullied by the media at one stage? FFS talk about projection. I'm convinced he has some fairly serious psychological issues beyond anything he's discussed publicly.

From a site I’m on ..

Shane Duffy the latest celtic player who tested positive. Gaving strachan ,stephen welsh , jeremy frimpong and callum mcgregor also need to
Self isolate immediately, Hibs have 2 positive tests, news to break tomorrow and livi have one confirmed also breaking tomorrow. Spfl and snp
Meeting also regarding a stoppage in all football in scotland until march

Why was Duffy allowed to play??

From a site I’m on ..

Shane Duffy the latest celtic player who tested positive. Gaving strachan ,stephen welsh , jeremy frimpong and callum mcgregor also need to
Self isolate immediately, Hibs have 2 positive tests, news to break tomorrow and livi have one confirmed also breaking tomorrow. Spfl and snp

Livi only played Celtc 48 hours ago. They can't know a positive test already can they?
Sounds bollocks to me, sorry

Livi only played Celtc 48 hours ago. They can't know a positive test already can they?
Probs is but I’m sure it’s less than 24 hours for results. My lassie got tested and was informed of the result early the next day.

Probs is but I’m sure it’s less than 24 hours for results. My lassie got tested and was informed of the result early the next day.
Yes, but the player would have to have caught it the day before if we're saying the infection was down to Celtc. How does that square with incubation periods?
I genuinely don't know, by the way

It may have been a self test kit HD. My wife came home from St Johns last week with a box of them. She has been instructed not to use them just now, will be told when as it’s all part of some study. These are the less reliable tests & can show results in about 10 minutes
[automerge]1611007861[/automerge]
It may have been a self test kit HD. My wife came home from St Johns last week with a box of them. She has been instructed not to use them just now, will be told when as it’s all part of some study. These are the less reliable tests & can show results in about 10 minutes
Correction on the time, it takes about 30 minutes for result

Last edited:

Paramedics are home with packs of these, to be used 2 days before a shift pattern.
No idea of how long it takes for you to be able to test positive though.

Has he gone yet?

He's gone wild.
give a like to whoever posted the doctor evil with lennons head on :3::3::3::3:

Has he gone yet?
No Celtic official channels covering his media meltdown....

From a site I’m on ..

Excuse my conspiracy theory response but this has all the makings of an attempt to push the authorities into null and void.

No Celtic official channels covering his media meltdown....
It‘s a matter of some debate whether said meltdown is just a symptom of his struggles with mental health or simply the action of an arrogant self entitled pain in the arse.

Had a look over at JKB to see how they are revelling in ‘Lenny’ having a meltdown. What I did pick up on was one of the resident Gunts saying they’ve heard via a third party that Hibs have NO players who’ve tested positive.

This thread has been viewed 23704 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75