Lennon Same Shite Different Club

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Self entitlement knows no bounds with the Smellies.
The bizzies should have tasered one or two of them, or better yet lob a few toothbrushes and a bar of Palmolive in their midst. That would have cleared the area.

Rod would be grabbing the shampoo and hairdryer for sure

jock3

Well-Known Radge
I'm not shedding any tears except, it opens the door for the other arse cheek, in blue!

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
No danger will ‘the greatest fans in the world’ go for that. They demand a Pep Guardiola. A big huge name to massage their equally huge ego.
Correct.
If Jan Vinegarhasselbackpotato isn’t up for it then it has to be a bigger, but more easily spelled name.

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Correct.
If Jan Vinegarhasselbackpotato isn’t up for it then it has to be a bigger, but more easily spelled name.

what's their hero Larsson doing these days?...just checked...asst manager at Barca...that will be that then..he is bound to leave a little Spanosh club for the mighty egos

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
The Green Brigade still crying their eyes out and have 'released a statement'... it's only in the last few years we have seen all these 'statements' getting released by self important twats like Mrs Doctorbudge, Deano the estate agent, and self important superfans like the Brigade. I don't remember much of it in earlier years.
Seems the Brigade have basically told Lawwell and Desmond that they aren't up to the jobs and should up their game or bugger off.

I suspect that attack may just have been enough to delay the sacking that was coming 'Lenny's' way.

On the positive side, a quick glance at the statement hasn't shown any stand out spelling errors.

tricky

Legendary Radge
The Green Brigade still crying their eyes out and have 'released a statement'... it's only in the last few years we have seen all these 'statements' getting released by self important twats like Mrs Doctorbudge, Deano the estate agent, and self important superfans like the Brigade. I don't remember much of it in earlier years.
Seems the Brigade have basically told Lawwell and Desmond that they aren't up to the jobs and should up their game or bugger off.

I suspect that attack may just have been enough to delay the sacking that was coming 'Lenny's' way.

On the positive side, a quick glance at the statement hasn't shown any stand out spelling errors.

Probably time for an ‘ open letter ‘

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
I heard this is Celtic's worst run of results since season 94/95.

We finished above Celtic that year with a manager that split fan opinion because he played negative football and got a lot of draws.

Something to think about.

Bofahibee

Well-Known Radge
Has a season ever been decided this early? Can’t see Celtic pulling this one back now three games in hand or not.

In other news, why are the Huns quoting ridiculous values for their squad - 200 million at last count? Look what happened last time they overstated the value of the club...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggie

Justified Radge
Two games in hand or not, 10-in-a-row is not going to happen.

The Huns are 13 points clear, have a GD of +42 (as opposed to Celtc's +21), have yet to be beaten, and have conceded THREE goals in 16 games.

Furthermore, much as it pains me to say it, they are looking imperious, and Celtc look like a desperate mess.

It's over, and Lennon is surely toast.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
Two games in hand or not, 10-in-a-row is not going to happen.

The Huns are 13 points clear, have a GD of +42 (as opposed to Celtc's +21), have yet to be beaten, and have conceded THREE goals in 16 games.

Furthermore, much as it pains me to say it, they are looking imperious, and Celtc look like a desperate mess.

It's over, and Lennon is surely toast.
Sacking Lennon won't do much now. They won't get a Brendan Rogers type signing now so the damage is done.

Huns winning the league brings me no pleasure, but watching Celtic implode is quite amusing.