Lennon Same Shite Different Club

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Sacking Lennon won't do much now. They won't get a Brendan Rogers type signing now so the damage is done.

Huns winning the league brings me no pleasure, but watching Celtic implode is quite amusing.

They would be a great job for most managers. Leagues over aye but guaranteed European football next season. Good stepping stone imo.

Sir Shrink

Retired Radge
Sacking Lennon won't do much now. They won't get a Brendan Rogers type signing now so the damage is done.

Huns winning the league brings me no pleasure, but watching Celtic implode is quite amusing.
That’s it in a nutshell. I couldn’t give a toss which one of the bigot brothers wins the league. A plague on both their houses.
But it is quite funny seeing the Smellies seethe.
Its a bit of a win/win situation for me. Both of them are desperate- one to get 10, the other to stop it. So whatever happens I can enjoy the despair of one lot whilst ignoring the joy of the other.

Two Headed Boy

Well-Known Radge
They would be a great job for most managers. Leagues over aye but guaranteed European football next season. Good stepping stone imo.

I agree but any smellies thinking they are getting a Rafa or similar are in Dreamland though.

I live and work in Glasgow and believe me this is what most of them think should happen. It's hilarious.

Zab

Admin
That is how I feel.

Same. Don’t care which one of them wins it, but if it causes the other one to have a meltdown it at least brings some entertainment.

From a Hibs perspective, we should be seeing this as a massive opportunity to push for 2nd and win a cup. No saying we will, but we should be aiming for it.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Their fans have lost it videos of them out chasing the the team bus again tonight...imagine fans were allowed in the ground 🤣

Boo

Just A Radge
Has a season ever been decided this early? Can’t see Celtic pulling this one back now three games in hand or not.

In other news, why are the Huns quoting ridiculous values for their squad - 200 million at last count? Look what happened last time they overstated the value of the club...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All a bit sad . Hibs for 2 nd place - why not !

Boo

Just A Radge

They won’t get a top manager - I was reading on a Celtic forum about NL , one Celtic fab suggesting getting ex spurs manager ( potechino ) - what planet do these mutants think they are on. Why the F would he consider going there!

Boo

Just A Radge
I agree but any smellies thinking they are getting a Rafa or similar are in Dreamland though.

I live and work in Glasgow and believe me this is what most of them think should happen. It's hilarious.
Self entitled idiots - disgusting fans

Zab

Admin
They won’t get a top manager - I was reading on a Celtic forum about NL , one Celtic fab suggesting getting ex spurs manager ( potechino ) - what planet do these mutants think they are on. Why the F would he consider going there!

Wonder who they would actually get to replace Neil Lennon if/when he leaves... They need a Brendan Rogers type appointment to salvage their season, no so sure they’ll get that.