• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Ron Gordon

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Spanish-hibs

New radge
Been elected to the SPFL board for 21/22 season.

Wonder how he'll get along bringing back drink I stadiums and the income he wants to bring to the Scottish game as a whole.

Making waves early.
Anyone heard anything about the American Ron has signed on a pre-contract ?

jetsam1

Radge McRadge of Radge End
Could be interesting. I wonder if he will stand up to Celtic and Sevco in a way no one does..... Does he sound as if he is in any way interested in these "traditions"?

Reactions: Zab

The Family

Capital Radge
Been elected to the SPFL board for 21/22 season.

Wonder how he'll get along bringing back drink I stadiums and the income he wants to bring to the Scottish game as a whole.

Making waves early.

I hope that doesn’t distract him from carrying on the great work he has done here so far.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Sevco are stuck around 1690, celtc have a new leader but I'm not sure about owner???

As others have said I doubt big/wee Ron will give two hoots about the past. His priority will be increasing Hibs value, it already sounds he's got others on side.

I think it might be revolution rather than evolution.

Edit: Can anyone remember what became of the Budgie vision?

Nah, neither can I.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Been hearing it was Ron’s son that got the player to sign…AND his son will be next chairman 🤷‍♂️
To be honest I'm not fussy on this type of nepotism, it rarely works out. It will be a whole new prove and justify yourself/management team.* I've just about got my head around big/wee Ron having never heard of us a couple of years ago to becoming the New Messiah. My brain hurts.

* the Board.

numptyploom

Just A Radge
To be honest I'm not fussy on this type of nepotism, it rarely works out. It will be a whole new prove and justify yourself/management team.* I've just about got my head around big/wee Ron having never heard of us a couple of years ago to becoming the New Messiah. My brain hurts.

* the Board.
Hopefully he's following the Leicester City blueprint!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here