• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Ron Gordon

Fair points but I would be happier if Hibs ban the sun and it’s staff from the club sine die.

JFT96
And the retard

Fair points but I would be happier if Hibs ban the sun and it’s staff from the club sine die.

JFT96
That takes Hibs down to their level.
Let them report/print shit/lie.
Their readership is dwindling leaving only the dead heads

Dinnae want us tae go doon the road o' banning any news outlet.
Too weegieish for me , how many times have the huns been slagged for doing that very thing.

nah, fuck the sun and fuck the hun record tae

Dinnae want us tae go doon the road o' banning any news outlet.
Too weegieish for me , how many times have the huns been slagged for doing that very thing.

My dislike of the sun has nothing to do with Scottish football.

So is Ronald Gordon's son Ian Gordon is apparently moving to Edinburgh, indeed has moved, and is assumed by many to be the new CEO?

Not a big fan of nepotism but I don’t know if the lad has the appropriate skill set.
If he gets the gig then he will have to prove himself more than an ‘outsider’ I reckon.

Not a big fan of nepotism but I don’t know if the lad has the appropriate skill set.
If he gets the gig then he will have to prove himself more than an ‘outsider’ I reckon.
On his Facebook profile that he works at Hibernian FC.

BIG G

On his Facebook profile that he works at Hibernian FC.
Seen a few quotes that he brokered the deal for Mueller

Never understood how the video to that song had a granddad and granddaughter

Looks like former Norwich City CEO Ben Kensell is to be our new Chief Executive, so no Ron Jr (in that role anyway).

Looks like former Norwich City CEO Ben Kensell is to be our new Chief Executive, so no Ron Jr (in that role anyway).
Hope he isn’t bringing the infamous sausage ads with him!
:lookaround:

Screenshot_20210726_164701_com.linkedin.android_edit_1309115106825243.jpg

Grant Holt says this would be our signing of the summer

Let's be 'avin ya !!....

This thread has been viewed 3918 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back