• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Beat the Bookies

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
New thread. Fire on if you have had a win, loss or near miss. Even if you don't punt.
Fitba, horses, backgammon share your fancy.

Today I spoke at length with Hibernian Stato and Bounce co founder with others. Purple and Green. I told Bobby I was having a punt on St. Mirren tonight. He said statistically it was a good bet. Didnae quite understand. I'm sure he will come on and explain.

Anyway £10 @10/1. £110 in the back tail.

I phone my wee brother in Leighton Buzzard, Tam, who is the lunatic I have mentioned on here several times over the past 2 decades who has backed Hibs to win the League every year for 50 years.
Telling him about my bet and conversation with Bobby.

Tonight he phoned me before kick off as he had purchased Premier to watch Hibs and now the St. Mirren game. Informing me that he had put a ton , 100 notes on St Mirren @ 11/1 , £1200.
Mare baws than me. Ye can take the Hibee out of Musselburgh. On congratulating him he said I hate these fucking Hun *&*^.

Well done the Saints.

BIG G

What odds are you getting for the Jambos?

For what Angus.

BIG G

I like having a wee dabble in the card markets at the minute. Selected games, players to be booked, depending on the ref too. I’ve hit the crossbar in recent weeks but got this wee beauty up on Saturday. Happy Days!

346F7287-BBE1-4C7C-94C0-B1131BC0858F.jpeg

My claim to fame is I backed Hamilton when they famously put the now defunct Rangers out the Scottish cup.
It was only a couple of quid, but back then it was only about a pound a pint . I got 30 sheets back which was a fair lift for a young daft laddie.
I do mostly correct score Yankees now. Not had a decent ( over a ton) lift for a while but like to think I break even over a year.
Probably not though, cause anytime my account is in good shape , I start speculating on bigger single bets!!!!

My claim to fame is I backed Hamilton when they famously put the now defunct Huns out the Scottish cup.
It was only a couple of quid, but back then it was only about a pound a pint . I got 30 sheets back which was a fair lift for a young daft laddie.
I do mostly correct score Yankees now. Not had a decent ( over a ton) lift for a while but like to think I break even over a year.
Probably not though, cause anytime my account is in good shape , I start speculating on bigger single bets!!!!
I like a correct score bet too, although I tend to do lucky fifteen instead of yankee as the double odds usually makes for a small profit if only one comes in. I reckon I make a profit on those overall because I also do overs / both teams to score accas and those never come in so they must be subsidised by my correct scores bets.

New thread. Fire on if you have had a win, loss or near miss. Even if you don't punt.

Today I spoke at length with Hibernian Stato and Bounce co founder with others. Purple and Green. I told Bobby I was having a punt on St. Mirren tonight. He said statistically it was a good bet. Didnae quite understand. I'm sure he will come on and explain.

I phone my wee brother in Leighton Buzzard, Tam, who is the lunatic I have mentioned on here several times over the past 2 decades who has backed Hibs to win the League every year for 50 years.

Tonight he phoned me before kick off as he had purchased Premier to watch Hibs and now the St. Mirren game. Informing me that he had put a ton , 100 notes on St Mirren @ 11/1 , £1200.
Mare baws than me. Ye can take the Hibee out of Musselburgh. On congratulating him he said I hate these fucking Hun *&*^.

Well done the Saints.

BIG G
Wonder what price 3-2 was??

Well done the Saints.

BIG G
That's brilliant

I fell asleep back of 9 last night so missed all this - I didn't even put a bet on St Mirren - doh!

9/1 to win in 90 minutes on Sunday or 1/10 to win the league.

Hibs odds on (1.80) with bet365 to win the cup outright. I reckon you'd have to be mad to back at that price.

Other odds:
Livingston 3.25
St Johnstone 6.50
St Mirren 11.00

St Mirren probably look the best value out of that lot.

Hibs odds on (1.80) with bet365 to win the cup outright. I reckon you'd have to be mad to back at that price.

Other odds:
Livingston 3.25
St Johnstone 6.50
St Mirren 11.00

St Mirren probably look the best value out of that lot.
St Mirren on a great run at the moment, 10 games undefeated? Who have they got next Wednesday.... ?

like to think I break even over a year.
Every betting person I've ever spoken to has told me that!

Well done the Saints.

BIG G
@Bannox had a good lift last night on the Buddies V Huns game. I'll let him tell you the details.

Like to think was the key words!!!!!!!!

Well done the Saints.

BIG G
great stuff!.. you've hit purple patch big G. Long may it continue.

Taking money off the bookies is one of my very favourite things. Alas with low disposal income these last couple of years my bets have been sparse:cryingg:

Old faithful.

Screenshot_20201217-152933_bet365.jpg

BIG G

For what Angus.

BIG G
To win the scottish ?

I’m £3k up for the year

For what Angus.

BIG G
scottish cup

To win the scottish ?
yep

Are betting shops open or do you have to do it online?.Only have about 3 bets a year.

9/1 to win in 90 minutes on Sunday or 1/10 to win the league.
Norton not happy with the William Hill sites?Saying unsafe?

Are betting shops open or do you have to do it online?.Only have about 3 bets a year.

Waiting for my bus in Junction Street, looked through the window at punters in the bookies. Not the place I would want to be at this present time.

BIG G

If you're not into betting regularly Moaty......and 3 times a year suggests its not a big pastime for you........then it's doing you a favour by telling you its unsafe.
Better off selling your jewels........

Gambling is unsafe mate.

BIG G

I'm not really into betting because my old man was an addict.I'm a grand national and odd flutter on first scorer when I feel confident person,I'm a regular Euromillions better that's all.But I've just got this feeling the Jambos are going to do it.I know I shouldn't but I do.

If you have a betfred account they often do pick your punt you bet £5 and get £5 free bet if you lose. Great value.

i normally do something like btts and plus 2.5 goals at evens

Depends how disciplined you are.

I'm not really into betting because my old man was an addict.I'm a grand national and odd flutter on first scorer when I feel confident person,I'm a regular Euromillions better that's all.But I've just got this feeling the Jambos are going to do it.I know I shouldn't but I do.
Stick to being a pin sticker Moaty.
Unless you're going to do it like P&G ( and IIRC, fieryjack was into his gambling) then just have fun with it.
I'm a coupon on a Saturday/ midweek type and I dont get stressed .

If you have a betfred account they often do pick your punt you bet £5 and get £5 free bet if you lose. Great value.

i normally do something like btts and plus 2.5 goals at evens
I'm with PP and occasionally get free bets of this kind.
Unlike yersel B, I go for the crazy options with the crazy prices like both teams to have 20 corners each , 5 penalties in 90 minutes and 5 sendings off. 10,000/1.

I'm with PP and occasionally get free bets of this kind.
Unlike yersel B, I go for the crazy options with the crazy prices like both teams to have 20 corners each , 5 penalties in 90 minutes and 5 sendings off. 10,000/1.
Paddy do good offers too, I’ll stick them up here.

skybet too.

I believe William hill, corals and ladbrokes do similar but I don’t get them anymore!

Yer worse than the *&*^ that delayed our bus at the 5-1 eh, staying behind to watch they fucks lift the fucker. Deary me was the sigh from the busload.

I sometimes put a bet on if going to watch a game as I did on Amazon Prime tonight. Keeps a wee interest.

Screenshot_20201217-200329_bet365.jpg

BIG G

Yer worse than the *&*^ that delayed our bus at the 5-1 eh, staying behind to watch they fucks lift the fucker. Deary me was the sigh from the busload.
I think I was on the bus.

Must have been the bus driver.
Anyone else deserved to get left.

ah wiz fuming :giggle:

Mon Dieu ? Came fae Macar country. I wisnae there but remember the abuse he got?

Paddy do good offers too, I’ll stick them up here.

skybet too.

I believe William hill, corals and ladbrokes do similar but I don’t get them anymore!
Coral does a freebie called Rewards Grabber.
Most days its 'try again tomorrow ', but occasionally it gives you free spins on a nominated game.
This morning I got £8.20.
It's not a lot , but for pinstickers like myself it's a victory!

Just realised this was on the wrong forum. Silly me. Moved.

BIG G

Just realised this was on the wrong forum. Silly me. Moved.

BIG G
3-0 ,G.

This thread has been viewed 28355 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back