• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Beat the Bookies

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I'm not really into betting because my old man was an addict.I'm a grand national and odd flutter on first scorer when I feel confident person,I'm a regular Euromillions better that's all.But I've just got this feeling the Jambos are going to do it.I know I shouldn't but I do.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
If you have a betfred account they often do pick your punt you bet £5 and get £5 free bet if you lose. Great value.

i normally do something like btts and plus 2.5 goals at evens

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I'm not really into betting because my old man was an addict.I'm a grand national and odd flutter on first scorer when I feel confident person,I'm a regular Euromillions better that's all.But I've just got this feeling the Jambos are going to do it.I know I shouldn't but I do.
Stick to being a pin sticker Moaty.
Unless you're going to do it like P&G ( and IIRC, fieryjack was into his gambling) then just have fun with it.
I'm a coupon on a Saturday/ midweek type and I dont get stressed .

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
If you have a betfred account they often do pick your punt you bet £5 and get £5 free bet if you lose. Great value.

i normally do something like btts and plus 2.5 goals at evens
I'm with PP and occasionally get free bets of this kind.
Unlike yersel B, I go for the crazy options with the crazy prices like both teams to have 20 corners each , 5 penalties in 90 minutes and 5 sendings off. 10,000/1.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I'm with PP and occasionally get free bets of this kind.
Unlike yersel B, I go for the crazy options with the crazy prices like both teams to have 20 corners each , 5 penalties in 90 minutes and 5 sendings off. 10,000/1.
Paddy do good offers too, I’ll stick them up here.

skybet too.

I believe William hill, corals and ladbrokes do similar but I don’t get them anymore!

Jamie

Admin
Yer worse than the *&*^ that delayed our bus at the 5-1 eh, staying behind to watch they fucks lift the fucker. Deary me was the sigh from the busload.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Yer worse than the *&*^ that delayed our bus at the 5-1 eh, staying behind to watch they fucks lift the fucker. Deary me was the sigh from the busload.
Mon Dieu ? Came fae Macar country. I wisnae there but remember the abuse he got?

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Paddy do good offers too, I’ll stick them up here.

skybet too.

I believe William hill, corals and ladbrokes do similar but I don’t get them anymore!
Coral does a freebie called Rewards Grabber.
Most days its 'try again tomorrow ', but occasionally it gives you free spins on a nominated game.
This morning I got £8.20.
It's not a lot , but for pinstickers like myself it's a victory!

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts