• Welcome to the New Server...Fire in, we lost about 1 hour although some of you a may have still been in DNS Propagation.
    See you in the Morning. GGTTH

Beat the Bookies

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Todays deals

Betfair sports book are doing a £10 free bet for a £10 same game multi on the English Premiership

Boylesports are doing £10 risk free bet on Crystal Palace v Liverpool

Skybet are doing a healthy soccer Saturday Price Boost

This is all value in your favour, and can be guaranteed money if you place the right series of bets - £15 across the three offers.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Some confusion here I think. Makems are citizens of Sunderland. If it was the same guy, Carl Macar is the well known Blind Hibernian/Sunderland supporter who has a home and away season ticket. He lives in Durham. Fuck me it is hard enough trying to find supporters buses at Hampden . I have tried it on several occasions blind drunk but fortunately not blind.

BIG G

Last edited:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Some confusion here I think. Makems are citizens of Sunderland. If it was the same guy, Carl Macar is the well known Blind Hibernian/Sunderland supporter who has a home and away season ticket. He lives in Durham. Fuck me it is hard enough trying to find supporters buses at Hampden . I have tried it on several occasions blind drunk but fortunately not blind.

BIG G
Macar probably had the best view of any Hibby at that particular game.?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Still to be clarified that it was him. If it was, people jumping up and down , because he stayed back to see Hertz lift the Cup takes on a new scientific twist.

BIG G
Macar never stayed back mate, having said that he might have, he’s no who were on aboot though. Mon Dieu was the fanny that delayed the Bounce bus. Both from the North East.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Still to be clarified that it was him. If it was, people jumping up and down , because he stayed back to see Hertz lift the Cup takes on a new scientific twist.

BIG G
Just seen what yi did there Big G ?, in my defence I’m just up. Off tae work shortly

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Close but not enough.Wee bet on Belgian chaps @ 2/1 covered the Treble loss.

View attachment 3958

BIG G
Mind having a great blether wi an old Charleroi guy (in French so it wisnae jist pub spraff) in the pub post-Anderlecht back in the day, he hated Anderlecht but I cannae mind exactly why now, apart fae the usual same-town derby crap where they obvs came out worst. Religion?

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts