• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

C**t
Now I've got that song stuck in my head
It’s a classic.
Ended up in her garden (ooer missus) At a trip to wembley one year. Singing that at the top o ma voice.
She Wisnae impressed ?

The neasdon queen of soul.

It’s a classic.
Ended up in her garden (ooer missus) At a trip to wembley one year. Singing that at the top o ma voice.
She Wisnae impressed ?
I've erased her from my memory but the min you mentioned her the song took up residence in my napper

slow cooked thai beef curry for tea it was decent, beef shin from butchers in junction strasse

wee delivery from 12 Triangles at lunchtime so had a large sausage roll, potato dauphinois pie and broon sauce

Carajillo for breakfast, well two actually.
My beer gadget Fizzics Draftpour arrived from the USA today so had to experiment with various bottles, cans and beer types. The appliance of science can be pleasant.

BIG G

Late supper. Vegetable Pathia, lemon boiled rice and Peshwari nan from Shapla, Easter Road, courtesy of Dunfermline Athletic and bet365.

Washed down with this....The glass without nitro foam, poured straight from the bottle, did not go to waste.

20201120_190312.jpg

20201120_185659.jpg

I saw Matt McGinn back in the day and if you listen carefully his backing back then was Billy Connolly on banjo and Tam Harvey guitar. The man who eat the biled ham raw. Brilliant.

BIG G

Carajillo for breakfast, well two actually.
My beer gadget Fizzics Draftpour arrived from the USA today so had to experiment with various bottles, cans and beer types. The appliance of science can be pleasant.

BIG G

What do you think of the Carajillo, nice eh?

What do you think of the Carajillo, nice eh?

The very best way to start the day!

20201121_145314.jpg

BIG G

I have been known to both start and end my days in Spain with one.

I have been known to both start and end my days in Spain with one.
And sometimes with more than one probably,

And sometimes with more than one probably,

Funny enough no really as the coffee keeps me up. :happydance:

Tea time. Large bowl of Bubble and Squeak, broom sauce, half a baquette.

Listening to various stuff on Amazon Music.

Drinking Aryan Blonde, ....erm sorry Arran Blonde 5% ABV

20201121_193411.jpg

20201121_193605.jpg

BIG G

Having Sailor Jerry and listening to tunes with the wife. Top night.

Breakfast, carajillo and a big yawn.

Lunch time, tomato and cucumber sandwich on half baguette.

Elvis Juice. Chilling listening to Andy Williams, Matt Monro, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin etc.

20201122_125914.jpg

BIG G

I made a chicken casserole with leeks, carrots, parsnips and gravy, sliced roat tatties, more carrots and a crusty loaf for mopping up, wine and Paul O'Grady on in the background.

I made a chicken casserole with leeks, carrots, parsnips and gravy, sliced roat tatties, more carrots and a crusty loaf for mopping up, wine and Paul O'Grady on in the background.
Grub is top notch.
That nasally whining voice would gimme the dry boak though.
Can’t stand the man.

Grub is top notch.
That nasally whining voice would gimme the dry boak though.
Can’t stand the man.
Thought you were his pal

Sirloin steak,baby tatties,sprouts and mushrooms.
A few daura damms and a very nice malbec

Tea time.

Tofu with Chilli Bean Sauce and cashew nuts, boiled rice, from Silver Bowl, Leith Walk.

HarrlemShufflers fave x2 .

20201122_172553.jpg

20201122_174227.jpg

BIG G

Tea time.

Tofu with Chilli Bean Sauce and cashew nuts, boiled rice, from Silver Bowl, Leith Walk.

HarrlemShufflers fave x2 .

View attachment 3789

View attachment 3790

BIG G
Eeehhj, is that no the extra strong extra yeasty or summat version? 12%?

Too much for me these days...!

Tea time. Bird's Eye no meat balls and spaghetti, olive oil. Plenty black pepper over.20201122_172453.jpg

1955-buchanan-hibs-news-chronicle-dispatch-4838-p.jpg

BIG G

Tea time. Bird's Eye no meat balls and spaghetti, olive oil. Plenty black pepper over.View attachment 3792

View attachment 3793

BIG G
Right man, right place, wrong time.

Right man, right place, wrong time.

Was gonnae put Jock Govan, with a surname like that you would think that his fellow townsfolk would appreciate him signing for the premier Scottish team 1941-1954.
He played for the local junior club Larkhall Thistle until he was signed by Hibs in 1941.This move upset the people in Larkhall, who burned his Hibs training kit.

BIG G

Not been to Tesco for a couple of weeks. Interesting to see the increase in Vegan products and Craft Beers. Long may it last.

Dinner time. Pukka Vegan Minced Steak and Onion Pie, HP sauce. Listening to Big Bill Broonzy and Mississippi John Hurt.

Bottle of this splendid ale. Mr President IPA made in Ellon.

20201124_164607.jpg

Half expected the Trumpet to burst out the cake screaming manically....'You got killed, I hate folks that get themselves killed, losers'

BIG G

Meatballs, Moretti and Hibs

Grilled Ribeye, Vegan Coleslaw, Dijon Mustard, Malbec and half time on Hibs TV. Better than greasy chips and an overcooked, over priced pie.

Grilled Ribeye, Vegan Coleslaw, Dijon Mustard, Malbec and half time on Hibs TV. Better than greasy chips and an overcooked, over priced pie.

The scram sounds lovely BUT..... I’d love to sitting at home regretting that rank rotten pie right now, still thawing out after watching a torrid midweek performance against St. Johnstone.

Lunch time. From the Tesco Wicked range of Vegan grub 'Grabbing Veg by the Bulbs'. Bowl of Wicked No Prawn Firecracker Dippers. V mayo dip of choice. Watching the splendid Margaret Rutherford in Murder at the Gallop DVD.

Quaffing 20201125_140838.jpg

BIG

Slow cooker was back on the go last night... made a bolognese consisting of beef, bacon, red wine, onion, mushroom, tomatoes, chillis, olive oil, tomato purée, salt, pepper, basil, thyme... cooked for a full 12 hours, served with pasta and garlic bread.

Had some more for lunch today (minus the garlic bread), tremendous.

Slow cooker was back on the go last night... made a bolognese consisting of beef, bacon, red wine, onion, mushroom, tomatoes, chillis, olive oil, tomato purée, salt, pepper, basil, thyme... cooked for a full 12 hours, served with pasta and garlic bread.

Had some more for lunch today (minus the garlic bread), tremendous.

Sounds lovely! I had a ten minute lunch made up of my usual ham cheese vegan coleslaw and piccalilli brioche roll and a minestrone cup a soup. No bounce or music, work mental!

tonight I went to my local mexican cantina.
Chicken Taco Salad, extra salsa.
Cheeky wee Texas Margarita. quality.

Wisnae this wee cantina, Colin? That this genius mentions?

BIG G

Tea time. 2 X bowls of vegetable soup, half a really dense seeded baguette.

This.....Juicebox ale for Jack, Hibbybilly, Stretch, greencol, bluetoon, WJC1948 and any other auld Hibees on here....deary did we really watch this as young ones....

20201125_195238.jpg

BIG G

Cockaleekie Soup with a tiger bread baguette to dip in. Forgot the broon sauce!

French toast wi broon sauce and a cup of tea.

Been watching masterchef this week

Pasta tonight and a couple of beers

Teatime, Linda McCartney.....watching Celtic getting shown a thing or two.

20201125_224312.jpg20201122_172640.jpg

BIG G

Lunch, least nights left over peri peri chicken from Don Pollo with vegan coleslaw on a brioche roll. Spicy as hell! Glass for bitter lemon and ten minutes on the bounce.

Yesterday was thanksgiving so we had the full monty. Turkey, Stuffing, Ham, Mashed potato, mac n cheese, candied yams (wtf), green beans. Apple pie n ice cream. Nice wee pinot to wash it all doon.
Could be turkey sandwiches for the foreseeable.

Watched Jim Carrey as the Grinch - quality.

Yesterday was thanksgiving so we had the full monty. Turkey, Stuffing, Ham, Mashed potato, mac n cheese, candied yams (wtf), green beans. Apple pie n ice cream. Nice wee pinot to wash it all doon.

Watched Jim Carrey as the Grinch - qualit

Watched Jim Carrey as the Grinch - quality.

I guess that half of the folk in the State of Georgia toasted bye, bye Trumpet too, Colin.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 259726 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50