What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Admin
After an experience at my Dentist which ended yesterday with one less back tooth than it started it with , I am 25 times chewing (all on the left side of the mouth) through a chicken jalfrezi with basmati rice, two onion bhajis, spicy ingins with mango chutney, a pinto Deuchars IPA and folk music on Radio Hooch Up the Loaby.....

Admin
Bought Chilli Bacon from these guys HOME at Cupar Farmers market yesterday, having it on brioche rolls this morning, very nice, and quite nippy. Washed down with Honduran Free Trade Coffee and doing some work before watching the Cabbage.

Admin
Pre match tapas, reserva jamón serrano, lomo and chorizó, Spanish manchego, queso de cabra and ibérico cheese, Deuchars IPA and Hibs on the telly.

Last edited:

Admin
Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry with extra chilli to ward off feeling shite feeling from the 2nd covid jag, Diluting juice and Vic Galloway on the transistor.

Last edited:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Jacobs baked crinklies, cheese and onion flavour, a cheese sandwich, a Cadburys flake and a glass of milk. Supposed tae have stopped eating after tea time but she’s nightshift and I’m off tonight.
What she disnae ken winnae hurt her 😊

Zab

Admin
Grilled chicken, salsa verde and grated cheddar in wrap... folder over and toasted. Washed down with a diluting lemon.

Watching season 3 of Drive to Survive on Netflix.

HibsSM1979

New radge
Can’t be arsed watching tv these days, pure shite. Anyone else found that with lockdown? Pig sick of the goggle box. Tend to read a lot these days, Scottish clan histories, hibs books, making my way through Irvine Welsh books again at the moment

moathibby

Legendary Radge
I've just eaten some Lentil crisp things that you get out of Lidl.Watching the finale debate before the election on Thursday.About a traffic light system for foreign travel.

Admin
Still shaking off the post 2nd vaccine ill feeling with cod in a tempura batter, chips, tartare and brown sauce, diluting juice and the Pars v Raith on the wireless.

Reactions: Zab

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Stew from a big pot of onion, mixd veg, garlic, pork sozzys, falafels that were on offer, tom puree & Italian dried herbs all cooked the fük out of in 45mins and tatties wi loads ae black pepper.

Drop a red left fi the weekend

Man C v PSG on dodgy stream

SUPPORT THE SITE!
May Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £25.00

Unread Posts