• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Video Games

Once I get properly settled into my new home I’ll get back into it.But I think I need someone who plays a lot to show me how to get James Bond into the fucking house to get started or to get Spider-Man to get through the practice session.Because right now I just give up in frustration.
Sounds like you have the lyrics to a new K-Pop song there A if I'm any judge :7:

K- pop?

I have never played, or had the inclination to play, any video games other than the very early (Amstrad?) tennis game.
Bip .... bip .....bip.... love fifteen. (I played this when I was on leave during the War of the Roses).

I'm glad though because, through my son, I see how addictive it can get and I can't spare that amount of whatever time I have left.

Google is your dedicated exploiter 😃

On a whim I bought a Gamescube out a charity shop and went to that shop half way up Leith Walk and got a few games. I got Spider-Man,FIFA football 2004 and 2005,Gun,James Bond Agent Under Fire and Star Wars Rebel Strike Rogue Squadron 3.But I’m fucking hopeless at all of them.
Try and get hold of the Legend of Zelda game (the Windwaker) for the Gamecube, - not the best in the series but still really good

Favourite game...Super Mario Kart on the SNES.

Champo veteran here....😉

Try and get hold of the Legend of Zelda game (the Windwaker) for the Gamecube, - not the best in the series but still really good

Ocarina of Time is my favourite Zelda game but I haven't played the recent installments.

Korean Pop Moaty. A bit of an internet phenomenon. I’m too old for the details but my impression is they churn out girl / boy bands manufactured by Svengalis whose whole life is controlled for image. You get cases where, for example, public apologies have been required for having a girl/boyfirend because it spoils the fan bases fantasies of occupying that role.

With it all goes a very stylised fashion / visual image kinda thing, on top of manufactured pop music. One reason among many to be glad to be an auld fecker.

Korean Pop Moaty. A bit of an internet phenomenon. I’m too old for the details but my impression is they churn out girl / boy bands manufactured by Svengalis whose whole life is controlled for image. You get cases where, for example, public apologies have been required for having a girl/boyfirend because it spoils the fan bases fantasies of occupying that role.

With it all goes a very stylised fashion / visual image kinda thing, on top of manufactured pop music. One reason among many to be glad to be an auld fecker.
Aye that's kindae what I meant but less clichés, ken? 😉

Ocarina of Time is my favourite Zelda game but I haven't played the recent installments.
That was an absolute game changer (as was Mario 64) with the 3D environment. The last one in the series I played/completed was Twilight Princess on Wii, which was also brilliant.

This thread has been viewed 1780 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75