• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Semi final.- DUNDEE UTD

A real opportunity here
ST J the team want to avoid and hope they beat In semi by someone else
Result of the weekend - after is getting thru y day
Aye would prefer Killie then Utd in the final

Zander Clark was absolutely outstanding for them all game. Quality GK.

Not going to be easy (both DU & StJ will be feeling strong after 2 great performances) but, no doubt about it, MASSIVE opportunity.

Aye would prefer Killie then Utd in the final
I'd rather st mirren win tomorrow

Everyone will fancy their chances now bookies will probably have hibs as slight favourites but that counts for absolutely fuck all - all the teams left are capable of beating each other

Huge opportunity

Second bite at the cherry

Come on Hibs

I'd rather st mirren win tomorrow
I forget Lafferty is banging them in at the moment so probably a good shout actually

Cake Utd next please

So us, St. Johnstone and Dundee United are through. Of the other two clubs I’d rather St. Mirren won tomorrow.

We have a massive opportunity here.
Delighted them horrible *&*^ got papped out in that manner

Slippy keeping up his 100% cup record and tavernier showing he's still a fuckin bottle job

So us, St. Johnstone and Dundee United are through. Of the other two clubs I’d rather St. Mirren won tomorrow.

THIS!

Reactions: Zab
Football is the most strangest and wonderful game.
As we all know it can also be cruel. Hibs are undoubtedly the strongest team left in the competition. I’m quietly confident

Reactions: Boo
Hibs favourites, what can go wrong...

Please do not fuck up the euroball bonanza Jack, chance to make yourself a club legend too

Hibs favourites, what can go wrong...

Please do not fuck up the euroball bonanza Jack, chance to make yourself a club legend too
Do you think / anybody heard anything in the Celtic looking at him
If he / we win the cup and 3 rd and with Celtic looking like they making a C of it again re new manager - would not be biggest surprise if they were sniffing around

If he / we win the cup and 3 rd and with Celtic looking like they making a C of it again re new manager - would not be biggest surprise if they were sniffing around

Can’t see it, think their fans will demand bigger name

Not a chance.
After the Smellies total collapse this season the great unwashed will be demanding a ‘big name’.

Haven't seen anything of the St.J. game. But I would suggest that's the kind of effort that wins you the cup.

If Callum Davidson wins 2 cups with Saints in 1 season, he would be without doubt the outstanding manager in Scotland, not JR.

Everyone will fancy their chances now bookies will probably have hibs as slight favourites but that counts for absolutely fuck all - all the teams left are capable of beating each other
Spot on.

We are capable of beating all the teams left in the cup, and we are capable of losing to them all. We don't handle being favourites at any time, and as you say in reality there are no favourites. We certainly have a chance, but so do all the others. I have no preference for the semi-final.

Was anyone else unfortunate enough to listen to that fucking hunfest of commentary on Radio scotland, for the sevco v saints game?
Ex hun and current Dundee player (Dundee being St johnstone rivals), Charlie Adams and Steven Robinson ex Motherwell manager and huge hun fan.
It was an absolute disgrace, I've never listened to hun TV but I'd guess it sounded like they pair. Fucking spunked over their microphone when the Huns scored then like a death in the family when Saints scored. No fucking way would sevco or Smellies fans put up with that type of bias.

O2bahi -b. Shirley we cannae screw up this time?...........

Hibs are the best team left in the competition, fact, ish.

I am not confident of winning the cup at all.

Then again, I think we should and could win it.

Being a Hibs fan is magic.

Was anyone else unfortunate enough to listen to that fucking hunfest of commentary on Radio scotland, for the sevco v saints game?
Ex hun and current Dundee player (Dundee being St johnstone rivals), Charlie Adams and Steven Robinson ex Motherwell manager and huge hun fan.
It was an absolute disgrace, I've never listened to hun TV but I'd guess it sounded like they pair. Fucking spunked over their microphone when the Huns scored then like a death in the family when Saints scored. No fucking way would sevco or Smellies fans put up with that type of bias.
Premier sports had a panel of Derek mcinnes, David weir and Stuart mccall - they were fuckin spewing at the end like you say about BBC it was like a death in the family. Stuart mccall had to get a mention in that the league was what mattered - not tongiht it didn't you hun fuck. To be fair he was probably pished though

We should be winning the cup from here. I know St Johnstone turned us over in the League Cup, but if this Hibs team have anything about them, they’ll see this over the line.

All the teams will fancy their chances of winning it now. Yes based on league positions we are slight favourites but that counts for nothing it's about who does the business on the pitch. You're right great opportunity though what a chance to banish the demons of last 2 semi finals not that anyone should need motivated but that alone should be enough for our players. What a chance to become legends 🙏

All the teams will fancy their chances of winning it now. Yes based on league positions we are slight favourites but that counts for nothing it's about who does the business on the pitch. You're right great opportunity though what a chance to banish the demons of last 2 semi finals not that anyone should need motivated but that alone should be enough for our players. What a chance to become legends 🙏

Imagine Two Medals becoming Three Medals..... :sm113:

And Paul Hanlon getting another Cup Medal!!!!!!!!!!!! :drop:

Some Hibs fans would make Alan McGregor look like Captain Calm.
:coffee1:

Just saw the highlights from last night. Top performance from the Saints goalkeeper and there`s few better sights in Scottish football than seeing Allan McGregor`s face fucking tripping him 😂

Just saw the highlights from last night. Top performance from the Saints goalkeeper and there`s few better sights in Scottish football than seeing Allan McGregor`s face fucking tripping him 😂
Trying the mind games too making the saints players collect the balls from inside the 6 yard box. Pick them out ya fuckin beasty bastard

We should be winning the cup from here. I know St Johnstone turned us over in the League Cup, but if this Hibs team have anything about them, they’ll see this over the line.
Surely we cant be as shite as we were against the championship club and saints in previous semis .Get at it from the off and play like we can we can pump any of them . C'mon to fuck hibernians.DO IT

Quite an odd situation we’re in

We are sitting third and we’ll get third but it now matters very little

It’s all about the Scottish cup and guaranteeing European football until Christmas

Quite an odd situation we’re in

We are sitting third and we’ll get third but it now matters very little

It’s all about the Scottish cup and guaranteeing European football until Christmas
It still matters.
Will be our best league performance in feckin ages. It’s not often we get 3rd.
Even if we don’t win the Cup this will be a great season for us.
Or for me anyway. I know others will say it’s a fail/sack the Board/etc but it’s all about opinions eh.

It still matters.
Will be our best league performance in feckin ages. It’s not often we get 3rd.
Even if we don’t win the Cup this will be a great season for us.
Or for me anyway. I know others will say it’s a fail/sack the Board/etc but it’s all about opinions eh.
It’s worth over £2m finishing 3rd,there’s a £250k difference between that and 4th too.

Pump St J on Sat and take it from there..

Finishing third is very important. As a club our ambition should always be to be the best outside the Old Firm and be their biggest challengers. That's certainly the ambition of our owner Ron Gordon as stated at last years AGM, and reiterated at this years. Aberdeen have held that mantle for too long, and it's got to be ours now. It's going to be more difficult to achieve next season due to the inevitable loss of key players due to financial implications of Covid-19 and with Hearts being back in the league, but that must always be our aim. Who knows one day we might even split the Old Firm.

Winning the Scottish Cup would obviously be brilliant for the fans and increase the stature of the club. We have a pathetic trophy haul for such an esteemed club in scottish football and wining the SC again for the second time in five years would be a massive step forward and would be a perfect way to end our best season in 16 years. It would also cap an incredible first full season for Jack Ross who has turned the club around in a short period of time.

If we don't win the cup it will be disappointing, but not surprising IMO. I never think we are a strong cup team. I thought we had a great chance of winning the League Cup this season, in fact we will never have a better chance of winning it and we were absolutely turned over by St Johnstone in the semi. The league shows we have a stronger squad and have been more consistent than our other potential SC semi-finalists, but in a cup tie that counts for nothing. There is not that much of a difference between us.

Cup wins are great, and I very much hope we win the Scottish Cup again, but they are a series of one-off games and so much depends on the kindness of the draw. Things have worked out well for us so far in that regard and we showed some guts and resilience for once on Saturday when poor game management almost cost us again. However the league table shows you exactly where you are as a club and what progress has been made in a year. That shows me we have the right people in charge and the team is moving in the right direction going forward. Always room for improvement though.

Looks like a fairly even battle for the trophy to me.
We should be favourite, and it's ours to throw away.
But everyone will be confident playing us, we need to carry that confidence or we'll lose, no doubt.

Good form at the right end of the season.
I do fancy us to do it, just need the right attitude

Boyle and Gogic out the semi? Think I'd rather play St Mirren.

Hope we get St Midden in the semi.

Looks like a fairly even battle for the trophy to me.
We should be favourite, and it's ours to throw away.
But everyone will be confident playing us, we need to carry that confidence or we'll lose, no doubt.

Good form at the right end of the season.
I do fancy us to do it, just need the right attitude

Boyle and Gogic out the semi? Think I'd rather play St Mirren.
Think Boyle’s ok.

Think Boyle’s ok.

Yes, he is not suspended.

For some reason I feel certain we’ll draw St Johnstone in the semis. Preferred route would be St Mirren then Dundee United in the final!

Think Boyle’s ok.
Yes, he is not suspended.

Ah good
Seen it mentioned somewhere and just thought they were right.
Cheers

If Callum Davidson wins 2 cups with Saints in 1 season, he would be without doubt the outstanding manager in Scotland, not JR.

If JR left I'd be happy to get CD in as new Hibs Manager/Coach.

This thread has been viewed 17287 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back