Semi final.- DUNDEE UTD

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Hattie

Donator
Id like Killie, UTD, Hibs and....
Would you prefer huns to get through, so if we get to final with them our euro place becomes better?
I do believe with a decent ref we could do them, after sll the 3 games they’ve beat us by 1 goal we have been blatantly cheated...
Or thr saints? To make the last 4? Im torn, clearly on form we would rather meet Killie in semi.... or st midden. Im not counting chickens, just curious on thoughts re the huns

WJC1848

Just A Radge
I think we have just created a new record in Scotland by being the only team to have qualified for three major semi-finals in the one season. I know this is a very strange season but even so, it's a record no one else can match. I should be grateful if @Purple & Green could verify.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
I think we have just created a new record in Scotland by being the only team to have qualified for three major semi-finals in the one season. I know this is a very strange season but even so, it's a record no one else can match. I should be grateful if @Purple & Green could verify.
One semi final was from last season though.

Hattie

Donator
I hope the Saints fuck the Huns, I hate them.
You see I agree, i hate the vermin, but im thinking whats good for us.
I do believe we are capable of beating any tram left IF we get to the final.
Huns on the final I think we would dp them... after finishing 3rd in league Sets us tight up

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Cliff on Twitter reckons Hoban has been booked in his last 2 cup ties. I wonder how that works wi Boyle?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here