• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Looks like the gunts have had it.

Nae fitba until October ouch ?? so on Saturday I'll settle down on ma sofa way a couple o beers to watch Hibernian v killmarnock , they will be shuffling round the shops blaming Hibernian the Glasgow Hibernian n the Dundee Hibernian pleasing push the button burn it down ???

Nae fitba until October ouch ?? so on Saturday I'll settle down on ma sofa way a couple o beers to watch Hibernian v killmarnock , they will be shuffling round the shops blaming Hibernian the Glasgow Hibernian n the Dundee Hibernian pleasing push the button burn it down ???

Brother-in-law is a total Jambo and it is the Nae Fitba until October that is really winding him up and the short season to boot.

Cant see that being the line, applying another sanction on them would be seen as vindictive and may just keep the arguments bubbling along for longer. I would have though the SPFL would like things to quiet down.
What sanction(s) have they had?

If you're thinking relegation that wasn't a sanction. That's what happens to teams at the bottom of leagues every season, all over the world in every sport. A bit unfortunate the league was called early but they were shite with no signs of ever improving, just getting worse!

Did you have something else in mind?

I'd make them publicly admit its relegation, not explusion for starters.

Then tell them to give it up or learn what expulsion actually feels like.

What sanction(s) have they had?

If you're thinking relegation that wasn't a sanction. That's what happens to teams at the bottom of leagues every season, all over the world in every sport. A bit unfortunate the league was called early but they were shite with no signs of ever improving, just getting worse!

Did you have something else in mind?

My point is that the relegation and the financial impact of that will be seen as punishment enough (regardless of the fact it happens every year to lots of clubs) putting a fine or another deduction on that will not be seen as appropriate.

if the SPFL were to put a fine on Hertz or deduct points they may well end up back in court on the basis that the punishment is punitive and inappropriate. I also doubt any of the other clubs would support such a move because, like it or lump it, Hertz will eventually come back up and be sitting at the table with the rest of the clubs. Assuming no revenue until October does not finish them off.

My point is that the relegation and the financial impact of that will be seen as punishment enough (regardless of the fact it happens every year to lots of clubs) putting a fine or another deduction on that will not be seen as appropriate.

if the SPFL were to put a fine on Gunts or deduct points they may well end up back in court on the basis that the punishment is punitive and inappropriate. I also doubt any of the other clubs would support such a move because, like it or lump it, Gunts will eventually come back up and be sitting at the table with the rest of the clubs. Assuming no revenue until October does not finish them off.

I hope it isnt seen as enough. Relegation and the inevitable financial impact of that is part and parcel of the game. It's not nearly punishment enough for trying to bully the other teams in to letting them stay up. I hope the SFA hammer them with a fine of about half a million just to put them back in their place.

Budge knew court was the wrong option but I suspect she also knew she would lose an arbitration from which there is no come back, no recourse to appeal [except in exceptional circumstances] whereas if she lost in court she could appeal. She held the footballing country to ransom and lost. Fukk giving them any favours now that they've made their bed.

if the SPFL were to put a fine on Gunts or deduct points they may well end up back in court on the basis that the punishment is punitive and inappropriate. I also doubt any of the other clubs would support such a move because, like it or lump it, Gunts will eventually come back up and be sitting at the table with the rest of the clubs. Assuming no revenue until October does not finish them off.
I see where you're coming from but don't agree, neither do the SFA (not SPFL) otherwise why bother with a Notice of Complaint? What you're suggesting could open the door for any relegated club to go to court to challenge an offside or penalty or anything that happened at any time during the preceding season that was seen as unfair but sealed their fate. Anarchy!

My understanding of the original court proceedings was that the maximum penalty, chucked out of football/million pound fine, could see everyone back in court. That still leaves lots of leeway to be chucked out the Scottish Cup for one or more seasons and a fine. The SFA don't run the league so can't deduct points.

I can see a hefty fine most of which is suspended and the same for next years Scottish Cup, suspended from it unless they stop their shite.

I hope a decent part is suspended on the condition that they shut the fcuk up now.
And that includes their puppet Tom.

It’s done.
Nobody cares.

I hope a decent part is suspended on the condition that they shut the fcuk up now.
And that includes their puppet Tom.

It’s done.
Nobody cares.
I'd make it conditional on them actually coming out with an honest statement that says that neither they nor anyone else could come up with a better way to finish the season. And that they accept that whilst a 14 team top league would have suited their own self interest, it wouldn't be the best outcome for Scottish football. They should also have to apologise for being so self absorbed that they didn't push for a 12-12-10-10 which actually would have been a much fairer outcome (albeit it would still have left them shafted, but they weren't in it for self interest, right?).

"We will continue to run our Club with honesty, transparency and integrity. These are the values we have always adhered to and we will continue to keep them front and centre of everything we do."

I thought that was a particularly Alan Partridge like quote. She is good at the irony , the fukin daft fireside tartan old boiler.
They have the worst record over the last 18 months .Get on with it , your utter mismanagement is why you were bottom of the league
The " know one likes us" mantra is getting on my tits, and shows them to be the diets which they have always strived to be.

Screenshot_20200728-213835.png
:54:

There’s F all going right for these clowns just now

Failure after Failure 91F2E87F-67B9-46B9-954B-F8DD13442F77.jpeg

More like, a nod to a fellow failure

My Two Penneth: They should have the book thrown at them publicly as all of this has just been rather pathetic really. Scottish football is seen as a joke as it is and all this has just damaged the image and sporting reputation even more.

After Sevco the authorities really do need to get a backbone and stop this nonsense spreading into next season. No respect for the rules? Out.

I have a wee look at JamboKickedout every now and then, it's been really entertaining recently. You know, the foolproof legal action as foreseen by Les Deans, the 'we're doing it for the greater good' spirit, constant mentions of warfare..... it's actually better than rangersmedia for sheer out and out stupidity and fantastic lack of self awareness.
I just had to tell you guys the latest one which had me sniggering. They've allowed a Sheepie fan to post, although it's fair to say a lot of them don't like him. Which of course is fair enough. He's a rival fan after all, even if his team is in a different league.

Here's what one puddledrinker said to him, seriously.

"Why are Aberdeen supporters so needy? Why are you so desperate to be important?"

That's a belter eh!

:22:

Thats got to be a hibby at the wind up

Thats got to be a hibby at the wind up
I'm not so sure B.
I know a few dons fans who put them only slightly below the hun on the hate league.

A1C47381-BB84-4FA9-9940-4E145EF7467C.jpeg
Another boot in the phanny for these Gorgie mugs. Desperate times for them just now and don’t even have football to look forward to this weekend. Shameless c@nts.

View attachment 3107
Another boot in the phanny for these Gorgie mugs. Desperate times for them just now and don’t even have football to look forward to this weekend. Shameless c@nts.
How every jamtard is feeling right now!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200801-062213__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20200801-062213__01.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 62
Stollen from somewhere else not the retard or sun said:
EXCLUSIVE! Hearts and Partick Thistle hammer SPFL for granting arbitration panel permission to publish judgment #HMFC #PTFC | @rosspilcher Hearts and Partick hit out at league bosses over arbitration decision https://t.co/ArbRO0chai

Today they don't want transparency after months of screaming for openness, arseholes!

As I understand it it will only be published if all parties agree.

Today they don't want transparency after months of screaming for openness, arseholes!

As I understand it it will only be published if all parties agree.

Jesus.
Can the Gunts no just shut the fcuk up?
Statement after statement, that silly woman constantly contradicting herself.....
It's beyond tedious now.

I thought we'd flushed them, but it's a fcukin floater.

Jesus.
Statement after statement, that silly woman constantly contradicting herself.....
It's beyond tedious now.

These maroon balloons are the 'big innes' of the football world.

They just won't flush!!!

Court told public must hear details of SPFL conduct and Dundee vote in Hearts & Partick case.
Rich of them to now crib about publication of the arbitration submissions and decision process. It's the only way they'll ever be rich now!

Jesus.
It's beyond tedious now.

Gorgie Toly’s - the worst kind.

Court told public must hear details of SPFL conduct and Dundee vote in Hearts & Partick case.
Rich of them to now crib about publication of the arbitration submissions and decision process. It's the only way they'll ever be rich now!

Wonder why QA and Thistle don’t want this going public ?

Wonder why QA and Thistle don’t want this going public ?
Clearly something to hide that she doesnt want her followers to know. Another one on rather large list of fcuk ups by QA. Wonder if its the costs she has to pay? ????

I think the Gunts are just in 'argumentative mode' and can't pass up the opperchancity for another tilt at SPFL and bogbrush head. I'm not even sure they care about the judgement being aired, they seem to be saying it's 'all of it' they want out in the open. Which means the commercial confidentiality of deals being broken.
There's no particular reason that the Gunts would benefit from such details being aired, so it's just down to them being (once again) petulant torn faced wee bitches. If the SPFL had said they didn't want it out, the Gunts would have scweamed and scweamed until they were sick that they did.

In my opinion of course.

Floaters dissolve and disappear fairly quickly !

£2,500 fine for them both from SFA action.
They’ve suffered enough ?

£2,500 fine for them both from SFA action.
They’ve suffered enough ?
that'll teach them and discourage others from the same action ? toothless SFA us usual

Bottle merchants on the SFA, £2500 is laughable to be honest and the SFA have been proper mugged off.

4818F5BC-468B-4722-96B2-AFEC9DAE7FC3.jpeg
How did that masterplan work out for them??
Woof woof ya c@nts

He’s obsessed with Hibs, his obsession destroyed him

Natural Order remember that you cretin!!

Just had a wee peek on kickback for a giggle, thought I'd gone intae hun media by mistake. Fuckin Jambos cheering on the huns hoping they beat every body. Deary me.

They just cannot help themselves eh....Now Eazypuke is at it.

Just for you Eazy -

197795C8-2518-4129-9DE0-1192CB3163F5.png

"Massive club"
"Scoring against the wee team"

Same old stuff that is trotted out routinely by every Gunt signing or leaving 'the famous'.

The sparryheids think we react thus: :52:

but in fact it's: :gigglle:

(Do they even realise that by calling themselves 'the famous' all the time probably suggests....... they really aren't?)

This thread has been viewed 35784 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75