Looks like the gunts have had it.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
I don't buy The Sun, but the headlines come up in my news feed.
BJ is going to call a halt to all football. No postponement. Finished for this season at least.
Apparently, according to Accies vice chair, Les Gray, to call the season null and void would mean returning S/T money, sponsorship money , and TV money( more crucial in England obviously).
Well see.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Scottish football authorities are doing their usual and dripfeeding information via the press to see the reaction from clubs and fans. Suggesting BawJaws makes the decision is laughable and surely not their idea to take some of the heat away from them!

Based on what I have read from various sources the last 24hrs their preferred option is for current league positions to stand. As a neutral observer ? I conclude that this seems entirely fair.

Cup semis to take place in August ✅

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Scottish football authorities are doing their usual and dripfeeding information via the press to see the reaction from clubs and fans. Suggesting BawJaws makes the decision is laughable and surely not their idea to take some of the heat away from them!

Based on what I have read from various sources the last 24hrs their preferred option is for current league positions to stand. As a neutral observer ? I conclude that this seems entirely fair.

I dont think Johnson is actually doing anything other than stopping mass gatherings.
It's the quote from Les Gray that seems to suggest the outcome.
Time will tell.

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
I dont think Johnson is actually doing anything other than stopping mass gatherings.
It's the quote from Les Gray that seems to suggest the outcome.
Time will tell.
Oh boy! Hopefully we won't go down the music pun road again!

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
See that muppet Sutton thinks it would be wrong to award liverpool the championshi

Hows that gonnae work then when the winners o' the Scottish cup get a european place , which I'm hoping would've been us . Tae be honest I couldnae gie a fuck whether Hertz go doon or no' ,I'm mair concerned how it affects us

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Financially United need promotion more than hearts need to stay up...given hearts fans are putting trillions into their club :coffee1:

Hectorhib

Just A Radge
Hope they're doon.Even if they're allowed to stay up, here's yin for next year's Derby: Ye know, ye know, ye know/ye should've have been doon below/ Had there been a vaccine for Covid nineteen/ ye'd been playing Real Dunfermline

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
One club has contacted the SFA/ SPFL asking them to declare the season full & void.

Wonder which club?