• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

I'm Backing Ryan

Which planet has our manager been on for the last 10 days and has he reflected on his own weak post match interview comments.😰😡😡.

No doubt he is angry and obviously very angry but he kept his puss shut throughout the ensusuing witch hunt and crucially never backed his player in public until far to late in the day.,😰

This isn't news any longer and the damage in these sort of incidents is always done in the first few days which is actually when Hibs should be right out there kicking and screaming and biting and fighting and if neccessary naming and shaming the "Scotland's Shame 2012" apologists like Rae or rent a quote moothpieces like Commons.😡

They never ever do though😰 which is the huge weakness that runs through the club from top to bottom and as a result Hibs are seen as a bunch of wee sapps in a way that Aberdeen and the Puddledrinkers never are.😰
the comments aren't about the game - they are about the abuse Ryan has suffered in the days after it...I suspect this is the first time JR has spoken to the national media since then (?) - given the international break - so I think you're being overly harsh on our manager particularly when like me you're only seeing the side presented by said media. Sectarian and homophobic abuse should always be news not just immediately after a game against the hun.

the comments aren't about the game - they are about the abuse Ryan has suffered in the days after it...I suspect this is the first time JR has spoken to the national media since then (?) - given the international break - so I think you're being overly harsh on our manager particularly when like me you're only seeing the side presented by said media. Sectarian and homophobic abuse should always be news not just immediately after a game against the hun.

Agree but he could have raised it right after the match, he didnae.

Took them long enough, and the fact they dismissed it as “gossip” initially still says it all to me.

Call me paranoid but I think he gets so mu ch airtime to wind us up 🤷‍♂️😡
Hard to think of another reason mate , he's a slavering twat of the highest order

Let’s not turn this into an attack on our manager. It deflects from the main point. JR might have called it wrong 5 minutes after a huge game. We have all been in situations where 10 mins later we thought “ I wish I had said blah de blah” Everyday is a school day. He is now trying to right a wrong, and don’t forget, he lives under the same rules as Porto , where in one wrong move or comment will see you hung out to dry, and labelled forever.
Im glad this issue is not going away, as it has so many fckin times . The main point is, we live in a league which is massively corrupt , and unless we continually show it for what it is, and it won’t happen overnight , we will live in this world forever.
We are all RP, but also we are all JR.
We are Hibernian FC, and we no longer should put up with this shit. And neither should the other 38 numpty 🤪 clubs.
It begins , again , here.

Agree but he could have raised it right after the match, he didnae.
the abuse or the 'foul'? fwiw I agree he could have backed Ryan more strongly post match regarding the red card, imo he did back him but wasn't forceful enough for my tastes. That's done now though and I don't think it'd do the club any favours publicly going over that again. The abuse thing clearly happens later (or JR is only aware of it later). I am glad he is raising it now - fair play Jack

Let’s not turn this into an attack on our manager. It deflects from the main point. JR might have called it wrong 5 minutes after a huge game. We have all been in situations where 10 mins later we thought “ I wish I had said blah de blah” Everyday is a school day. He is now trying to right a wrong, and don’t forget, he lives under the same rules as Porto , where in one wrong move or comment will see you hung out to dry, and labelled forever.
Im glad this issue is not going away, as it has so many fckin times . The main point is, we live in a league which is massively corrupt , and unless we continually show it for what it is, and it won’t happen overnight , we will live in this world forever.
We are all RP, but also we are all JR.
We are Hibernian FC, and we no longer should put up with this shit. And neither should the other 38 numpty 🤪 clubs.
It begins , again , here.
Is it not going away tjhough ? We appear to be the only ones not letting it go away . Hibs need to make official complaints , in the first place about slippys comments and anyone else who has been instrumental in whats happening to Ryan . There have been numerous incidents worse than Ryan’s without the same witchhunt taking place primarily down to gerrards comments 😡

Is it not going away tjhough ? We appear to be the only ones not letting it go away . Hibs need to make official complaints , in the first place about slippys comments and anyone else who has been instrumental in whats happening to Ryan . There have been numerous incidents worse than Ryan’s without the same witchhunt taking place primarily down to gerrards comments 😡
Thought he was a great player but like Souness before him, he has been converted into a blue nose sycophant.How they can allow themselves to be tarnished by their association with that mob is unfathomable !

I think we agree 😳
every journey, small steps and all that ?
it has to start somewhere. Why not now?
We are all being cheated. And it’s not just the latest ibrox incident, fuckin decades of abuse is what it is.
cheatin , thieving c u next tuesdays

Thought he was a great player but like Souness before him, he has been converted into a blue nose sycophant.How they can allow themselves to be tarnished by their association with that mob is unfathomable !
As a player he was very talented . But he was also a dirty bastard aswell.

Slippy by name , slippy by nature 🤣

Reactions: Zab

Dont see what the fuss is about.

Tam is almost as bad as Yogi. Better keep myself popular on Twitter.

He gets the ball first though? Since when was sliding for a ball outlawed exactly? Again it's another 50/50. Maybe a little heavy but I don't agree he's set out to injury the Celtic player.

Was saying the same to the two smellies on my team today.

He gets the ball, but clips the player doing it. That's what yellows are for right? That's what he was given.

They should have an opposition player sent off every week though according to this pair.

Glad someone else is saying so.
I thought it was fine, the only issue here is the *&*^ no got shin pads that cover his shins

Hes coming front on, slides in to win the ball and kick it clear in one go (didn't need to slide) and he's followed through and connected with the green bigot player. And because he's connected he gets wrapped around his legs a little, who gives a fuck, physical contact sport.

Think the Hunco challenge was worse and I don't think that was bad either.

Glad someone else is saying so.
I thought it was fine, the only issue here is the *&*^ no got shin pads that cover his shins

Hes coming front on, slides in to win the ball and kick it clear in one go (didn't need to slide) and he's followed through and connected with the green bigot player. And because he's connected he gets wrapped around his legs a little, who gives a fuck, physical contact sport.

Think the Hunco challenge was worse and I don't think that was bad either.

For me it’s utterly needless going to ground in that challenge. It’s bad defending for a start, if the ball breaks to a Celtic player then Porteous is sat on his arse while the opposition run past him. That ball is there to be one, but he could have just as easily stepped into the challenge and stayed on his feet.

He’s also running the risk of being deemed out of control which is what referees give red cards for now. It doesn’t matter if a player gets the ball or what angle the challenge is made from, it’s down to the referees interpretation of out of control and risking endangering an opponent.

What's aw this shite about broken legs and endings careers. Been watching the game for almost 40 years and seen ten times worse tackles than that. I can count on one hand the times I've seen a player had a leg break. Keep doing what you're doing Ryan!

For me it’s utterly needless going to ground in that challenge. It’s bad defending for a start, if the ball breaks to a Celtic player then Porteous is sat on his arse while the opposition run past him. That ball is there to be one, but he could have just as easily stepped into the challenge and stayed on his feet.

He’s also running the risk of being deemed out of control which is what referees give red cards for now. It doesn’t matter if a player gets the ball or what angle the challenge is made from, it’s down to the referees interpretation of out of control and risking endangering an opponent.

Totally needless going to ground, ball could've been won standing just as effectively
The angle matters in this case for me because that's how he ends up going up his leg and around him.

It was needless, but it wasn't a shocker by any means.

Reactions: Zab
He has won the ball and then decides to have a slide.
He contacts the ball and then hits the deck.
Another half step and the guy is dispossessed cleanly.
It makes him look bloody stupid.

Totally needless going to ground, ball could've been won standing just as effectively
The angle matters in this case for me because that's how he ends up going up his leg and around him.

It was needless, but it wasn't a shocker by any means.

I don’t think it’s a red card, I just think it’s a silly challenge to make given he’s just come back from a ban. I’m more critical of that style of defending in general, going to ground should be a last option not a preferred way of defending.

The fuckin huns and their brithers in bigotrys comments in that thread show the outrageous ignorance, blatant stupidity and self proclaimed victims is incredible. Lumstrad, Aribo twice, morelos 3 times and Barasic all red cards that were never given in 2 games v Edinburgh sides… not an honest cvnt among them… petty little victims and complete arseholes. No one can tackle these tramps.
Bobo Balde and the cabbage patch kid are prime examples of total delusional clueless fuckwits

Why don't the authorities just make it a non contact sport and be done with it! Players will soon be terrified to tackle anyone incase they get the attention /media outrage that Ryan has/is receiving.

Why don't the authorities just make it a non contact sport and be done with it! Players will soon be terrified to tackle anyone incase they get the attention /media outrage that Ryan has/is receiving.

As soon as heading the ball is taken out the game, it's over.

But they wont be happy till its all teams that cannot tackle the bigots without cards being shown. The outrageous tackles the huns have got away with v Hibs and Hearts is simply incredulous. The difference in the condemnation from the media and the actions of the refs to all teams playing the huns AND the outrageous penalties they get compared to stonewallers getting refused against them, along with the media silence if anything that is controversial against them really has come to the fore lately. It beggars belief.
it is literally killing our game. The totally incompetent SFA and their compliant media are imo complicit in destroying what is left of Scottish football, all to benefit a bigited vile club.
Its not even trying to get hidden anymore

Last nights tackle was a yellow ,end of story. Or it should be ,but no ,people have got to turn into some crusade against that dirty leg breaking hatchet 🪓 man that is Ryan Porteous ffs.
Come Guy Fawkes night there’ll be effigies of him on bonfires all over Glasgow.
Still reckon the one against Aribo was a yellow at worst. All the hype and scrutiny that surrounds these two tackles might affect him in a negative way he could feel like he’s playing with a yellow over his head from the k. o. and that’s worse for a defender than any other position.
Pundits and the media love a story even when there isn’t a story to tell just give it arms and legs and watch it grow.
Fuck them all.

But they wont be happy till its all teams that cannot tackle the bigots without cards being shown. The outrageous tackles the huns have got away with v Hibs and Hearts is simply incredulous. The difference in the condemnation from the media and the actions of the refs to all teams playing the huns AND the outrageous penalties they get compared to stonewallers getting refused against them, along with the media silence if anything that is controversial against them really has come to the fore lately. It beggars belief.
it is literally killing our game. The totally incompetent SFA and their compliant media are imo complicit in destroying what is left of Scottish football, all to benefit a bigited vile club.
Totally agree mate. It's sad times indeed, and personally i suggest Scottish football is beyond repair and is on its knees while the incompetent football authorities and refs rub their hands with glee as the west coast bias rises to the surface, unhindered i may add, whilst the rest of us are left scratching about for morsels. Its nothing new tbh, but is so blatantly obvious these days unfortunately, and it's fast becoming a chore to watch, which is heartbreaking after decades watching the team of my birth. GGTTH

Should hibs paid employees be open critical of Ryan on social media?

Id say absolutely not.

(and I don’t think it would have happened under Petrie fwiw)

Totally agree mate. It's sad times indeed, and personally i suggest Scottish football is beyond repair and is on its knees while the incompetent football authorities and refs rub their hands with glee as the west coast bias rises to the surface, unhindered i may add, whilst the rest of us are left scratching about for morsels. Its nothing new tbh, but is so blatantly obvious these days unfortunately, and it's fast becoming a chore to watch, which is heartbreaking after decades watching the team of my birth. GGTTH
There can be only one answer , the rest breakaway from the spl . And if necessary the sfa ( if that’s possible) whats happening with the so - called thingy that was supposed to be happening involving aberdeen and others 🤷‍♂️

Id say absolutely not.

Bring back Rod 🤪😩, what you think Doc 🤣🤣

Erich schaedler would have received a red card in every game he played if he was around today

Celtc fans now moaning at RP.. ffs do they not remember “Bobo’s gonna get you” any other team apart from huns and he’d be off EVERY game, typically hypocritical bigots on both sides

Though the McGregor one was a pretty standard yellow card, thought the Aribo one wasn't a foul full stop, but could understand if the ref had a word about going over the ball and maybe escalated things later.

I reckon it's open season because Hibs aren't entertaining low bids from either of the uglies.

Bring back Rod 🤪😩, what you think Doc 🤣🤣
Rodders would have kicked his arse round the stadium.

Rodders would have kicked his arse round the stadium.
Kicked whose arse , slippys 🤣

The old firm have always been in control of the weegie based media. It's nothing new. Records Keith Jackson reminiscing about his memories of Walter Smith spoke of his clandestine meetings with Mr Smith in carparks during Rangers takeover. We all remember James Traynor racing down the m8 to sit at the feet of David Murray at his Gyle offices. Then he's rewarded with a job at Ibrox. Scottish football in a nutshell.

Kicked whose arse , slippys 🤣
Tam McManus’s for having a pop at Porteous.

I normally like Tam, but ffs, he should be warned if it happens again he loses the hibs tv gig.

Id say absolutely not.

No, he should be given a final warning. We sacked an employee for playing the Beatles taxman when we played the puddles.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 8648 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back