• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

I dare ye....

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
No to love this....

Quality that!

Superb. 100x better than the original, I've never really taken to that.

And, he looks like a young Gary O :grinning-smiley-045:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zab
Superb. 100x better than the original, I've never really taken to that.

And, he looks like a young Gary I :grinning-smiley-045:
I mind years ago there was the hibs cd with this song and all the other classics on it, they should re-record them to modernise them a bit. I agree this is much better than the original

I have the original 7" single by the Hibs Heroes on Duff Records. It was a Christmas present more than a few years ago. Pic will follow.

Think the original is still best.

Last edited:
.IMG_8083 (2).JPGIMG_8090 (2).JPG

Duff Records.

Last edited:
I mind years ago there was the hibs cd with this song and all the other classics on it, they should re-record them to modernise them a bit. I agree this is much better than the original
IMG_8092 (2).JPG

Got it, also still got the original Turnbulls Tornadoes single.

Be nice if I could get it on my hibs Spotify playlist

Came across this whilst emptying some boxes. Can't remember buying it. If any Bouncers want it for their Hibs memorabilia collection free of charge they can have it.
Looks in very good condition, but as I no longer have a record deck I don't know how it plays.PS.Its 12",.....The disc!

Attachments

• 20201017_111557.jpg
    20201017_111557.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I did enjoy that.
Never been able to decide if I was disappointed a Jambo sung that song or if its a stain on him.

He is a jambo eh? Or did someone lie... sure he got a pic on the voice doing his 5 1 stuff.

Reactions: Zab

This thread has been viewed 1756 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50