• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Get ross to fuck

Get him tae fuck 😞

This is a side with absolutely no back bone, run by an absolute clueless manager. Relegation material… simple. Complete shake up starting with Ross to get tae fuck

He's not capable of turning things around, same shite every game, can't defend set pieces. Gtf

We are fkn shite.
Get him gone now before it's too late

Could have had Sparky back tae 🤬

Still glad we didn't tbh.

Still glad we didn't tbh.
More effort than that lazy *&*^ Nisbet

More effort than that lazy *&*^ Nisbet

Not hard. Gullan showed more effort at the weekend.

Does he? He was wanting away for a while, it took lennon a big talk to persuade him to stay.
Yeah he loved it at Hibs and even said he would have stayed his entire career if he could of. Can't blame a young player for having some ambition.

Well that was awful. Slightly better second half but still awful... and soaked to the skin.

Yeah he loved it at Hibs and even said he would have stayed his entire career if he could of. Can't blame a young player for having some ambition.
He wanted to stay his entire career but his ambition was to leave?

He wanted to stay his entire career but his ambition was to leave?
It's a short career. No different to what SJM did really.

Did he aye

It's a short career. No different to what SJM did really.
No problem with that.
I just didn’t understand the wish to stay at Hibs. And leave Hibs.

Jason’s mum is quite tidy.

Not relevant, but I thought I’d mention it anyway.

No problem with that.

Photos?

No problem with that.

Irrelevant like how people gush on here over particular players that won a Scottish Cup in 2016 that struggle for consistency and lack ability as football players eh.

Not seen his Mum so can't comment.

Not seen his Mum so can't comment.
Don’t let ignorance of the subject prevent you giving an opinion. It’s never stopped me.

Did he aye
Only if they could have paid a fortune and signed players like sellik had to win cups. Be interesting to have seen the careers of the famous 5, tornadoes etc if there had such a vast difference in wages, we might have been deprived of league titles and cups

Does he? He was wanting away for a while, it took lennon a big talk to persuade him to stay.
Yep, and a flight to Paris!

Sportscene mentioned it's the first time since 2014 Hibs have lost 4 on the bounce in the Premiership. I have very little faith that Jack Ross can turn this around especially with the fixture congestion coming our way in December.

I'm wondering if our indifferent start to the season was JR showing the suits in the directors box that Mathie hadn't done his job leaving us short on the pitch. Now he's unable to pull it back.

Do we trust JR with an input into spending the Christmas money when the windae swings open?

I was asked by a random Hibby outside the pub when I was having a faaaag if I was a Jack Ross out person. To be honest I've never taken to him with his dour, uninspiring demeanour and I thought our results often flattered to deceive. I hadn't really thought about him getting the bullet though but it's got to the stage where I can't see him continuing in his role.

I’m now at the same point as with headingbottom , I cant listen to his interviews 😩
Groundhog day 🤔

Sportscene mentioned it's the first time since 2014 Hibs have lost 4 on the bounce in the Premiership. I have very little faith that Jack Ross can turn this around especially with the fixture congestion coming our way in December.
He needs emptied NOW Before it’s too late, we have suffered quite a bit of later due to leaving the sacking of a manager

There's not a chance he'll get sacked. He's been our best manager in years and will get the season I have no doubt. I think we will turn it round. Quicker Doidge and Magennis are back the better.

Pretty much the same players who now look like rabbits caught in the headlights and are struggling to do anything right, finished third in the league last year, won eleven away matches, scored more goals than anyone outside the Old Firm, conceded the fewest outside the Old Firm, and qualified for Europe. The only changes from last season are a different goalkeeper and Jake Doyle-Hayes coming in. These player are capable of much better than they have been producing lately. Their confidence looks shot at the moment but all it needs is a break and a win.

Ross has been a very good manager for Hibs and I am confident we will turn this around soon. I've been a football fan long enough to know though that we operate very much in a results based business and Ross knows we have to start winning again very soon or he will be in trouble. Recruitment was very poor not just in the summer but last January as well. That's over with. It's the here and now that matters and we need to start picking up points again. I think we will get back on the rails soon.

Last edited:
There's not a chance he'll get sacked. He's been our best manager in years and will get the season I have no doubt. I think we will turn it round. Quicker Doidge and Magennis are back the better.
If we lose on saturday , we will drop out of the top six ( st mirren will beat dundee )
Ross will be gone . I very much doubt RG will tolerate our position considering his intentions when he took over .

Thats not Exactly an endorsement… i don’t know what your basing your confidence on but it’s certainly nothing to do with his tactical nous, his motivation skills, man management, plans?? Ideas or games that people actually enjoy watching 🙈 stats mean nothing, i am not interested in watching teams outplay us week in week out to hopefully snatch a goal. This is as clueless as I’ve seen us and that is irrelevant of who is injured…

Pretty much the same players who now look like rabbits caught in the headlights and are struggling to to anything right, finished third in the league last year, won eleven away matches, scored more goals than anyone outside the Old Firm, conceded the fewest outside the Old Firm, and qualified for Europe. The only changes from last season are a different goalkeeper and Jake Doyle-Hayes coming in. These player are capable of much better than they have been producing lately. Their confidence looks shot at the moment but all it needs is a break and a win.

Ross has been a very good manager for Hibs and I am confident we will turn this around soon. I've been a football fan long enough to know though that we operate very much in a results based business and Ross knows we have to start winning again very soon or he will be in trouble. Recruitment was very poor not just in the summer but last January as well. That's over with. It's the here and now that matters and we need to start picking up points again. I think we will get back on the rails soon.
His absolute naivety and ignorance of our opponents and seemingly tactically lost, i have to disagree. Bar maybe 5/6 games under him, we have been mince, horrible to watch or blatantly lucky

His absolute naivety and ignorance of our opponents and seemingly tactically lost, i have to disagree. Bar maybe 5/6 games under him, we have been mince, horrible to watch or blatantly lucky

Tend to agree.
The games where he have been outright the better side are few and far between. And even then, if we didn't get a goal early on, we'd go on to have a shocker. Both cup games against St J being the biggest evidence. We could've and should've been well ahead, didn't go ahead and threw the game.
Hearts cup game too.

Then if we come into this season, we should've destroyed Coloma and didn't, I wrote it off at the time, early pre season etc, but looking back, we weren't playing any different than we are now, just they weren't good enough to compete.

I'm quite worried about where we're about to find ourselves, I don't think the players, or Jack have the mentality or know how to change things.
6 points behind Hearts and United now, with everyone behind us making up ground and We're only going down the table.

Pretty much the same players who now look like rabbits caught in the headlights and are struggling to do anything right, finished third in the league last year, won eleven away matches, scored more goals than anyone outside the Old Firm, conceded the fewest outside the Old Firm, and qualified for Europe. The only changes from last season are a different goalkeeper and Jake Doyle-Hayes coming in. These player are capable of much better than they have been producing lately. Their confidence looks shot at the moment but all it needs is a break and a win.

Teams this season have progressed from last but we have also regressed
Let down in the transfer window, injuries etc all correct but it's the lack of fight that gets me the most.

We have no leaders at all on the park or in the dugout
We badly require a proper captain

I admire your optimisim Green but theres no excuse for last night. I've watched the goals over and over and they are frankly embarrassing. Waxing lyrical about selics third hides the fact that Furuhashi had time and space to gut a fugu before the ball arrived at his feet. That's not down to lack of confidence, it's just piss poor defending. Nisbet almost looked like he was saying go on son, all yours.
Ross County here we come!

Teams this season have progressed from last but we have also regressed
Let down in the transfer window, injuries etc all correct but it's the lack of fight that gets me the most.

We have no leaders at all on the park or in the dugout
We badly require a proper captain
👏

Having 1-2 key players back is not going to help if a manager can't setup his team. The defence are a shambles and the lack of effort from the likes of Nisbet is shocking.

I hate cnts that cast up what people said in the past and rub their noses in shite - but am gonna do it anyways - we need to recognise that while Jack Ross might not (yet?) be a football genius, he can set up a team, who despite not playing for a month were fitter, hungrier and more organised than last year's league champions who have 10X the budget.

I think we should give this guy a chance, let him fix some of the mistakes that have been made and start backing him a wee bit more. No doubt in my mind negativity on the pitch and negativity in the stand have a reinforcing effect on each other, and the reverse is true about belief.

Hampden doesn't make him the messiah, just like losing 4 on the spin doesn't necessarily make him a dud. Unless we hire another calderwood or butcher the time to reflect on performance is the end of the season

peace and love - GGTTH

Worth noting Calderwood had us winning 3-0 at Ibrox.

Absolutely no idea how, mind.

If the team played with the passion and spirit they did on Sunday in every match - win or lose - Ross would have almost universal approval.

They were outstanding. And Ross looked like a man with a point to prove. And prove it he did.

More of the same please

In my honest opinion, Hibs fans expectations need to be far more realistic about what any Hibs manager can achieve at the club. We also need to look at the big picture, and stop making judgements and assessments of the manager based on the last result and the next result. Ross has been Hibs manager for two years now, and for me there is no doubt we are a better team than we were two years ago. We have also achieved more in that time than what went before. That is all we can realistically expect from any Hibs manager, to keep improving the squad year on year, and in that regard he has done a good job so far.

Having said all that, Jack Ross will know better than anyone that ultimately his job depends on results and nothing else. We have lost four league games on the trot and he knows we have to stop that on Wednesday night in Dingwall. We cannot keep on losing games and sliding down the league otherwise he will be out the door no matter what Ben Kensell might say in interviews.

The reality is that no Hibs manager will avoid sometimes making tactical errors, getting his line-ups wrong, his substitutions wrong, his tactics wrong and some signings wrong. All we can ever expect and hope for is that he improves the squad and the team. As I say, there is no doubt in my mind Ross has done that despite the many severe challenges he has faced.

Sunday's performance and result was remarkable. Especially when you consider what we have had to deal with in the last few weeks. The players and the management team deserve great credit for that. We are in our second cup final of 2021. Like everyone else, I hope very much this time we are successful, but we have to recognise and accept how difficult it is going to be to beat Celtic at Hampden on December 19th.

Last edited:
In my honest opinion, Hibs fans expectations need to be far more realistic about what any Hibs manager can achieve at the club. We also need to look at the big picture, and stop making judgements and assessments of the manager based on the last result and the next result. Ross has been Hibs manager for two years now, and for me there is no doubt we are a better team than we were two years ago. We have also achieved more in that time than what went before. That is all we can realistically expect from any Hibs manager, to keep improving the squad year on year, and in that regard he has done a good job so far.

Having said all that, Jack Ross will know better than anyone that ultimately his job depends on results and nothing else. We have lost four league games on the trot and he knows we have to stop that on Wednesday night in Dingwall. We cannot keep on losing games and sliding down the league otherwise he will be out the door no matter what Ben Kensell might say in interviews.

The reality is that no Hibs manager will avoid sometimes making tactical errors, getting his line-ups wrong, his substitutions wrong, his tactics wrong and some signings wrong. All we can ever expect and hope for is that he improves the squad and the team. As I say, there is no doubt in my mind Ross has done that despite the many severe challenges he has faced.

Sunday's performance and result was remarkable. Especially when you consider what we have had to deal with in the last few weeks. The players and the management team deserve great credit for that. We are in our second cup final of 2021. Like everyone else, I hope very much this time we are successful, but we have to recognise and accept how difficult it is going to be to beat Celtic at Hampden on December 19th.
I think - leaving aside whether he is a great manager or not - that Hibs or any professional team is made stronger by the fact that we have NOT sacked him yet and that is 2 years of continuity at least.

After all the doss managers (with obv exceptions) we have had the last couple of decades, we need that continuity. Firing manager after manager has been shown (= I think I read somewhere) to adversely affect team expectations so much that teams often might have done better keeping the useless ones! 😄

Think I've been made to eat humble pie here my apologies great game Sunday fuck the huns hopefully we can continue this into league and the final

We live in the internet age where instant gratification seems to be inbred with some. In the past we went to the game, read the pink celebrated or had a moan with mates. Then we got on with our lives and only when things got real bad would we consider a protest. Suddenly every supporter is an expert online and if we followed every complaint we would be swapping managers every few weeks.

Eddie Turnbull had a few bad results particularly in cup games against Celtic before finally overturning results Ross makes mistakes and we have been baffled at times with his seeming lack of reading games. But he does have something and needs time to get it right.

One frustrating thing can be the transfer windows. It is not possible to sign someone mid season who might bring a spark to the team. No doubt if we lose next 2 games he will be under pressure again. I hope he doesnt

Last edited:
I’m not intending to be a smart arse here, but I’ve never quite understood the negativity against JR. Yes , he has made mistakes, but a large percentage of the time he gets it right.
Its almost as if some fans have lived in a parallel universe from me , where the swashbuckling Hibs conquer all in sight , and lift trophies with regular ease.
There is no question in my mind ( even before Sunday) he has improved us , and our trajectory is on the right direction. There also seems to be a great atmosphere around the club, which has been a massive downfall for us in the past.
The cup final ( st j) was a sare one, but we can’t forget another 40 clubs with a reasonable chance , didn’t make it to the final.
Hibs have , and normally can attract good players. Boyle, Hanlon , Allan, Porto, Murphy, Nisbet , Newell are all boys , who on their day would be first starts for every team in our league bar the uglies. The difference between good players, and great players, is great players produce 99% of the time , good players have more off days.
Macey , for example, if he didn’t chuck the odd one into the net, he would not be playing for Hibs, because 80% of the time , the guy is on the money.
Yes , it’s part of our jobs as supporters , to demand high standards, but more importantly to support the players and management.

This thread has been viewed 12859 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50