• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

3 in 3 for Cummings

Hibees-Mad

Mad Hibees Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
I know it's in the Maybury league inhabited by our HUGE neighbours, but surely he would've been a decent addition to our squad?

I'd have taken him back, but you cant deny he would still have been a punt. Cup heroics aside, The Scottish Championship is the only league he has been a consistent goal scorer in.

Goals are goals, if you can score then you can score anywhere.
With service he'll score, I think he's a very underrated box player.

I would've had him back.

Reactions: Boo
Not keen on players returning, but with Doidge unable to hit a coos erse wi a banjo right now.....

Goals are goals, if you can score then you can score anywhere.
Wasn't Christian Doidge the top scorer in League 2 a few seasons running when we bought him?

Wasn't Christian Doidge the top scorer in League 2 a few seasons running when we bought him?

Nope.

You inspired a Google... maybe not top scorer but he wasn't too shabby

2017-18: 25 goals in 49 apps
2018-19: 14 goals in 29 apps

You inspired a Google... maybe not top scorer but he wasn't too shabby

2017-18: 25 goals in 49 apps
2018-19: 14 goals in 29 apps

He wasn't too shabby in return last season either.
This season he's been pretty brutal at hitting the target, sometimes even just hitting the ball is an effort.

Doidge can score goals, he just doesn't 🤷‍♂️

Guessing he goes in spells, he'll score 10 in so many games then naff all for half a season then randomly pick up again.

I still think my point stands, Doidge isn't not scoring because of the level he's playing at, it's his composure that is just outrageously lacking. Positioning, build up, strength etc etc yada yada is all there.

Same with Jase, he scored goals in the championship because that's where he was playing.
He would've scored for us in the top flight in those season too, provided we had that team and service.

Last edited:
Out of interest, does anyone have any idea of the undisclosed fee that he left us for?

Out of interest, does anyone have any idea of the undisclosed fee that he left us for?

I was always under the impression it was about a million.

I was always under the impression it was about a million.

We turned down a touch over a million earlier I think?
Might well have been one of those we'll let you go in the summer jobs, just wasn't sure what, if anything had come up.

Cheers

Reactions: Zab
When Jason moved up a level...or in his case a couple of levels...after he left Hibs after we were promoted and signed for signed for Notts Forest in the English Championship it quickly became apparent he was a bit out of his depth.
His loan to the huns showed he found it very hard in Scotland's top flight as well. They didn't attempt to sign him permanently after his loan deal was over.
He ended up at Shrewsbury, then Dundee which IMO is his level. He is a very good Championship striker and he will score goals for Dundee and for me it's a good move for both parties.

I know it's in the Maybury league inhabited by our HUGE neighbours, but surely he would've been a decent addition to our squad?
And scored again yesterday

And scored again yesterday
I think he would be a good addition

This thread has been viewed 1673 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
ÂŁ100.00
Earned
ÂŁ18.75