• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Scrambled egg, beans, turkey bacon, toast, fresh orange and a cup of tea.

Avocado with king prawns and seafood sauce. Fillet steak onion rings and button mushrooms.
Rioja special reserva.

Avocado with king prawns and seafood sauce. Fillet steak onion rings and button mushrooms.
Rioja special reserva.

The reserve is back on the deal in Morrison’s!

A Gellatelli Premium Mini Stick(fancy choc ice),watching Celebrity Pointless.

The reserve is back on the deal in Morrison’s!
Aye, I’ve been stocking up regularly but somehow the wine rack keeps coming up empty!

Making rigatoni in a tomato, chilli, pancetta, smoked sausage and garlic sauce, with a glass of Shiraz, with a plan to watch a movie with Mrs 1875.

Aye, I’ve been stocking up regularly but somehow the wine rack keeps coming up empty!

None on the main racks but tonnes on the end on the wooden cases.

Making rigatoni in a tomato, chilli, pancetta, smoked sausage and garlic sauce, with a glass of Shiraz, with a plan to watch a movie with Mrs 1875.

None on the main racks but tonnes on the end on the wooden cases.
It’s the rack in my kitchen seems to have a black hole...

It’s the rack in my kitchen seems to have a black hole...

No surprise, dirty bastard.

Nibbling a Nakd Vegan bar, drinking a large mug of Decadent Decaf Sumatran bean to cup decaffeinated coffee, wishing that I had a couple of KitKat V, which will appear later this year.

1400x-1.jpg

Watching Rebus on UKTV Play. Ad. brakes on UKTV Play last 20-40 seconds max. I like that.

fbvscoela71si7mir72a.jpg

BIG G

A fairly average pasta and bottle of alcohol free Leffe for tea

Bells steak pie with puff pastry, peas and broon sauce, a glass of shiraz, fitba on the radio then Everton v Citeh at 8.15 on the telly box.

Poached eggs on brown toast for breakfast. Protein bar for lunch. Grilled chicken breast, some rice and salad for tea... Embarking on a much needed fitness kick.

Fish supper from Tonino.
Bottle of Rioja Reserva.

oatcakes spread and mature chedder, black coffee,mylene klass on classic fm.

Chilli and rice made with black beans and chorizo

Didn’t watch anything reading book by Harry Pearson about football in north east England, was free with WSC subscription

Chilli and rice made with black beans and chorizo

Didn’t watch anything reading book by Harry Pearson about football in north east England, was free with WSC subscription
Well that’s weird.
I subscribed to Women Sucking....

My mistake.

mature cheddar,spread, on a malted bloomer,with black coffee,listening to the angry cyclist by the proclaimers.

Massamam currry and rice, alcohol free beer still..

Watching first dates

Friday night is pizza night, chicken and chorizo tonight, a bottle of shrinks recommendation campo viejo reserva and just watched the excellent It’s a Sin.

I appreciate most folk think Muse are a bit wanky but just watched their Simulation Theory film/ concert hybrid thing on iPlayer and it's epic. Apparently got released in Imax in August but obviously not many would have got to see it. If they put it in Imax again I'll definitely go.

I appreciate most folk think Muse are a bit wanky but just watched their Simulation Theory film/ concert hybrid thing on iPlayer and it's epic. Apparently got released in Imax in August but obviously not many would have got to see it. If they put it in Imax again I'll definitely go.

What you eating watching that, melancholia on toast washed doon with a glass of fuck that??

What you eating watching that, melancholia on toast washed doon with a glass of fuck that??
Philistine ?

Next up Andy Chung for a nice bit of folk music.

An overripe banana.I'm not drinking anything.Casualty.

Speedy recovery Moaty. You’ll not do that again

I cooked a ham on Sunday, I am having what is left with beans, chips, broon sauce and a couple of slices of bread, a glass of Shiraz and Ricky Ross on the wireless. A dinner of champions!

Pizza,coke zero and watching Bloodlands

Lamb biryani last night

Reading the John Cooper Clarke autobiography

An overripe banana.I'm not drinking anything.Casualty.
That's the TV programme, not my state of being.

That's the TV programme, not my state of being.
Notice Edinburgh Academy 2007 got there before me.

Vegetable Soup,Old Macaroni and Cheese mixed with old mince(surprsingly nice) and Natural Yohgurt, with a pineapple ring,Black Coffee and two chocolate digestives.Countryfile.

Garlic and herb spatchcock chicken in the oven, serves with crispy baked tattie slices and sweetcorn, a glass of Deuchars IPA (£1.29 in Home Bargains) and the radio on.

Haddock, puy lentils with roast veg, roast tatties.

Alcohol free Erdinger, reading the paper

Goats cheese on black pepper crackers,highland Park Dragon lord whisky and watching Gogglebox

Reactions: Zab
malt loaf with spread and a black coffee,watched Queen's Gambit on Netflix.Not got through to the end but it's good.

Garlic & Lemon Tempura Goujons (aka fancy fish fingers), chips, tartare and broon sauce, a pint of orange diluting and the bounce.

Haggis bites,cheesey mashed tatties and broon sauce.

Beef black bean, basmati rice, duck spring rolls with hoisin sauce, an unusual Spanish Shiraz and Escocia on the telly.

12 inch Turkish Tortilla Lavas, rammed with outsize veg, peppers, tomatoes, beetroot, lettuce all from the splendid Akdeniz Mediterranean Supermarket at the Foot of the Walk.
Pint of coffee made with Taylor's Hot Lava Java Beans.
Watching BBC Scotland documentary about the splendid late Gerry Rafferty. Third time that I have seen it. Well worth it though. Going to have a dram of Cardhu Gold Reserve for afters.

BIG G

Feckin excellent pizzas from my local Turkish Roman kitchen coz fúkkaye Friday.

Funghi w extra peperoni (also said peperoni w extra funghi was fine) plus wee 4 stagioni.

Consumed w pre-bought Sensi. That's vino italiano, Chianti classico. Cost: fúck all really, 4 euro bottle.

Sizzlin on a Friday after a kúnt of a wurkinweek.

Stuffed jalapenos for starter.
Homemade gf pizza with smoked Brunswick ham and mushrooms.
Rioja shared with Swmbo and now working my way through a bottle of 19 crimes The Uprising.
Watching Femme fetal

This thread has been viewed 261230 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75