• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tanner

JFP

Unrepentant Fenian Bastard
Private Member
Reaction score
Get him to fuck Hibs

Screenshot_20210306-231240_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20210306-231248_Twitter.jpg

fuck that , get him to fuck Hibs

Not only is he a fuckin arsehole he's also wrong - they can be caught. Also brings the green bridage into it when it's fuck all to do with them - didn't see him dragging huns into when they were just as stupid in December

Flies in the face of our "thank you NHS" message as well basically saying the large gathering is OK. I wonder what the club think of someone they're paying sending out that message

Not only is he a fuckin arsehole he's also wrong - they can be caught. Also brings the green bridage into it when it's fuck all to do with them - didn't see him dragging huns into when they were just as stupid in December
He is also wrong congratulating a club winning their first league title claiming 55.

He is also wrong congratulating a club winning their first league title claiming 55.
Exactly another error.

Reactions: JFP
Get him punted

Sack the Hun bastard Hibs.

Check his twitter

Here tanner ya prick

Attachments

• VID-20210305-WA0016.mp4
    1,000.2 KB
Here tanner ya prick
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was a terrible hire in the first place...frustrating we are paying a man who worships those bigoted bastards.

I cant stand him anyway so his latest hun foreluck tugging tweets just add more fuel to the fire. Im pretty sure Hibs tv will get shot of him for next season. The reaction to him is overwhelmingly negative whenever his name is mentioned.

He’s dreadful - the Troy McLure of Scottish sports broadcasting. Cringetastic

Was a terrible hire in the first place...frustrating we are paying a man who worships those bigoted bastards.

I cant stand him anyway so his latest hun foreluck tugging tweets just add more fuel to the fire. Im pretty sure Hibs tv will get shot of him for next season. The reaction to him is overwhelmingly negative whenever his name is mentioned.
And while we’re at it can somebody slip Cliff some speed or something of that nature. His commentary is akin to a bedtime story,cup of cocoa and sleep enhancing lavender pillow 🤫.
Fuck me watching Hibernian play recently is boring enough without whispering Bob Harris trying to send you to the land of nod. Cmon Cliff at least try and make it interesting I know that isn’t easy but yesterday I’m sure I heard Tam McManus snoring 💤

Season ticket renewals are coming up and I doubt there’ll be full houses in August.

Tanner might not impact early bird but I wonder if he’ll have a huge impact after that.

Someone should raise this with Hibs . In fact that same articulate Hibernian would be a refreshing replacement for Tanner on HIBS TV imo.

BIG G

Last edited:
I don't care who he supports, even if it is the Huns – but this type of tunnel vision is ridiculous and dangerous (and as was mentioned above, flies against everything the NHS is trying to achieve during the pandemic). In any case, he's a terrible presenter, certainly as far as Hibs TV is concerned. I squirm whenever he opens his mooth.

His continued use of the term Happy Hibby rather than Happy Hibee........

If he’s doing that just to try and annoy me... IT’S FUCKIN WORKING

:9:

Someone should raise this with Hibs . In fact that same articulate Hibernian would be a refreshing replacement for Tanner on HIBS TV imo.

BIG G
Poor c@nt would be as well handing in the divorce papers if he’s now to be fan rep, Hibs TV, full time employee, husband and parent to multiple (young?) bairns.

Most of us would prefer him to Jack Ross anaw.

Where will he fit it all in 🤷🏼‍♂️
Feel the Power 💪

Poor c@nt would be as well handing in the divorce papers if he’s now to be fan rep, Hibs TV, full time employee, husband and parent to multiple (young?) bairns.

Feel the Power 💪
Fans rep. ends imminently.

BIG G

Feel the Power 💪
Lazy *&*^ eh?:coffee1:

BIG G
Ideal, can keep the blazer for the studio then 🎤

BIG G

I wonder if it'll continue....

Feedback noted at this end and Club is aware of fans thoughts/feeling/mood.

A learning experience for the club (and others) this year, one that will be invaluable for the future I’m sure. It will never replicate the experience that we all want - which is being at the game with family and friends. I’m really hoping we don’t need the current way of working next season - our voice and feedback is important nonetheless.

As a separate thought - I’ve been very impressed with Joelle Murray on our channels this season. Easy to see why she is a leader. Hopefully potential for more opportunities in the future - we’ll all have different opinions on the who, what and where though.

BIG G

Very kind of you to suggest that Gordon - think I have a face for the radio however.

Feel the Power 💪

I should listen to D here. That’s just the tip of the iceberg too. My wife has really supported me doing what I’ve wanted to do with Hibs, the community and charities over the last 4 years. I need to keep that in the back of my mind.

I wonder if it'll continue....

There will still be a supporters voice on the board K - part of the current governance model for the club - what that looks like in finer detail (previously 2 positions for 2 years etc) can be worked out after we navigate the annual accounts & AGM (approaching), end of season for football and the launch of plans for next.

His continued use of the term Happy Hibby rather than Happy Hibee......

If he’s doing that just to try and annoy me... IT’S FUCKIN WORKING

:9:
I've had words with him on Twitter about that. smug prick replied saying others at Easter Road agree that the two are interchangeable so I pointed out to him that the spelling of each is a big fukking giveaway. He just "liked" my tweet and moved on.

I've had words with him on Twitter about that. smug prick replied saying others at Easter Road agree that the two are interchangeable so I pointed out to him that the spelling of each is a big fukking giveaway. He just "liked" my tweet and moved on.
Hibby and Hibee may be interchangeable at times, but not when it’s the Happy Hibee Competition.
We all know that nobody at ER would back him up on that.
“Smug prick” is an excellent description.
Although in this example it can be interchangeable with “smug cock”.

Why we hired this poor mans Troy McLure is beyond me.

As a separate thought - I’ve been very impressed with Joelle Murray on our channels this season.
I agree. All things considered - what she has achieved in her profession, and the way she conducts herself - she is arguably the greatest living Hibernian.

Got to agree Joelle Murray has been great. I'd say all the guests have been excellent. And Tam McManus gives good commentary. The issue is that David Tanner just isn't very good. And then there's his known obvious allegiances. It should be presented by someone with Hibs connections. I'm still baffled why it isn't Grant Stott presenting.

Got to agree Joelle Murray has been great. I'd say all the guests have been excellent. And Tam McManus gives good commentary. The issue is that David Tanner just isn't very good. And then there's his known obvious allegiances. It should be presented by someone with Hibs connections. I'm still baffled why it isn't Grant Stott presenting.
I can’t understand why are paying any money out of the club for this. Kenny Miller not able to do it?

I can’t understand why are paying any money out of the club for this. Kenny Miller not able to do it?

Hope not.

Another Hun fcuk.

:53:

I know who you meant.
:54:

I dont watch the pre, or post match stuff.
But , remembering Tanner from his other TV work I find him very wooden in his delivery.
Spontaneity is not his thing.
And,
He's a hun bastard.

Getting a well know sport broadcaster in to host the TV channel to make it more appealing was a decent idea. Of all the folk they could have picked though...

Kirsty Gallagher would've been a great choice given her connection to the club and the fact she is Kirsty Gallagher.

Getting a well know sport broadcaster in to host the TV channel to make it more appealing was a decent idea. Of all the folk they could have picked though...

Kirsty Gallagher would've been a great choice given her connection to the club and the fact she is Kirsty Gallagher.

She supports Celtc, its her dad that was a HIbby.

Hope not.

Another Hun fcuk.

:53:

I know who you meant.
:54:
what about Katie? Could he do a job for us ? :cover:

She supports Celtc, its her dad that was a HIbby.
Patron of Ladies Hibs.

Patron of Ladies Hibs.

Regardless, not a Hibby.

Regardless, not a Hibby.
Liverpool fan apparently.

Hibs could have saved themselves a few quid by simply starting the coverage 15 minutes before kick off with Kenny Millar running though the teams, doing the pre-match interviews, and handing over to the commentary team.

Half time could have easily been first half highlights (with the commentary team talking through them) with some adverts and maybe a pre-recorded interview or feature.

Post match again some highlights and interviews.

I understand what they went for - a proper broadcast style feel, but ultimately it doesn’t quite work for me. As a result I don’t watch the pre or post match stuff.

The audience will fall dramatically once fans are back I guess, and barely be mentioned on here.

BIG G

Liverpool fan apparently.

Yes and Celtc.

This thread has been viewed 9526 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75