• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Standing Areas

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Back for the Premiership and the Championship I see.Only a matter of time.

Aye. Should have been in years ago. It was a recommendation following Hillsborough.

Let me stand at the match. FFS!

If they brought it back here not sure I would partake.Tried it at Greenock and Alloa and fuck me the pain I was getting in my heels and the back of the leg was sore.Getting old.Leave it to the youngsters.

The main issue for me is choice.

Personally I HATE sitting at games ( I can't even properly sit in the house watching our games on the tele: for some I'm nervously perched on the arm of the sofa, for gunts/hun games I'm pacing nervously back n forth across the living room) - though I'm happy for those that can't, or simply don't like to stand to have the choice to have a seat.
I stand at every game at ER and have done for my 30 season ticket years in the East (back row since the current stand was built so I'm not blocking anyone else's view).

Bring back standing!

Personally I HATE sitting at games ( I can't even properly sit in the house watching our games on the tele: for some I'm nervously perched on the arm of the sofa, for gunts/hun games I'm pacing nervously back n forth across the living room) - though I'm happy for those that can't, or simply don't like to stand to have the choice to have a seat.
I stand at every game at ER and have done for my 30 season ticket years in the East (back row since the current stand was built so I'm not blocking anyone else's view).

Bring back standing!
Sit down shut up.
Sit down shut up.

Not sure what I meant there.
:lookaround:
I quite like seated fitba. I don’t mind the 90 minute stand at Tinycastle or Hampden, but sitting at E R is tops.
Happy for you guys who want to stand, as long as it’s not in front of me.

Bring back standing!
I've got my ST back row East so I can stand without being shouted at

Stood right through yesterdays game, with no real problems with my heels.In fact I enjoyed the game more.Can I change my mind?Also what was all this about lack of leg room at Tannadicce?No real difference as far as I could see.

Stood right through yesterdays game, with no real problems with my heels.In fact I enjoyed the game more.Can I change my mind?Also what was all this about lack of leg room at Tannadicce?No real difference as far as I could see.

Possibly you didn't have a 'leg room problem' because you stood throughout?

Just a guess mind.

Possibly you didn't have a 'leg room problem' because you stood throughout?

Just a guess mind.
i sat down at half time and about an hour before the game started.

i sat down at half time and about an hour before the game started.
Just got short legs then.

I'm 5'10''.

1632649494301.gif

This thread has been viewed 707 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75