• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: St Johnstone 1 v 3 Hibernian

I never seen your post, just hope he can remain fit.

It is the original post in this thread?

It is the original post in this thread?

By @hibbybilly, just seen it now

I wrote this yesterday, way before Hibs can be arsed talking about the game. Bench? There is a player there.

In the streets just south of Tesco, I usually find a space easy up there.
You could sing that line to the tune of Scott McKenzie's San Francisco :grinning-smiley-045: Got ma coat and the joe maxi's here.

• E-tickets will be available until 3:30pm tomorrow for this one - Travelling support | St Johnstone Football Club.
  • Tickets can be printed at home or presented at the turnstile on a mobile phone for scanning (screen shots accepted but each QR code can only be scanned once)
  • Hibs supporters will be accommodated in the north end of the Main Stand (turnstiles 5/6/7) and the North Stand (turnstiles 8/9).
  • Match programmes will be available - £3.50 (cash only to sellers)
  • Kiosks accept cash/card/contactless
  • Away support general parking will be accommodated to the west of the all-weather pitch - enter the car park via the away support entrance. St.Johnstone have 10 disabled parking bays for visiting disabled supporters to book in advance. These can be booked by emailing dao@perthsaints.co.uk
  • Buses/coaches/minibuses are FOC, cars £5 each - cash to attendant on the day. Egress post-match is directly on to the A9 southbound, heading to Broxden Roundabout
  • Foodbank collection: Saints Fans Supporting Foodbanks will be hosting their usual collection between 1.30-2.45pm with their collection point located outside the Ormond Stand (next to The Saints Shop at the south end of the stadium). Donations from Hibs fans will be gratefully accepted
  • The Muirton Bar located at the south end of our Main Stand is open to pre-booked Hibs supporters' buses only

• E-tickets will be available until 3:30pm tomorrow for this one - Travelling support | St Johnstone Football Club.
  • Tickets can be printed at home or presented at the turnstile on a mobile phone for scanning (screen shots accepted but each QR code can only be scanned once)
  • Hibs supporters will be accommodated in the north end of the Main Stand (turnstiles 5/6/7) and the North Stand (turnstiles 8/9).
  • Match programmes will be available - £3.50 (cash only to sellers)
  • Kiosks accept cash/card/contactless
  • Away support general parking will be accommodated to the west of the all-weather pitch - enter the car park via the away support entrance. St.Johnstone have 10 disabled parking bays for visiting disabled supporters to book in advance. These can be booked by emailing dao@perthsaints.co.uk
  • Buses/coaches/minibuses are FOC, cars £5 each - cash to attendant on the day. Egress post-match is directly on to the A9 southbound, heading to Broxden Roundabout
  • Foodbank collection: Saints Fans Supporting Foodbanks will be hosting their usual collection between 1.30-2.45pm with their collection point located outside the Ormond Stand (next to The Saints Shop at the south end of the stadium). Donations from Hibs fans will be gratefully accepted
  • The Muirton Bar located at the south end of our Main Stand is open to pre-booked Hibs supporters' buses only

Many have we sold do you know @Power ?

Be a tough game, hopefully we put in a performance but with not much to play for and our loan players maybe with a eye for there summer moves and just trying to keep uninjured I'm not to confident.

No plenty spares at moment

What are leaving times ? Thanks

I couldn't decide whether I could be bothered watching the match. I fell asleep from 2.30 to 6.30 this afternoon so the choice was taken out my hands.

The wife & kids were all on holiday today and it was only an hour ago that I realised it was Friday and not Saturday.

Now I have all that to go through tomorrow again! 🙄

Many have we sold do you know @Power ?
I don’t have an up-to-date one, was 600 a few days back ✅

What are leaving times ? Thanks
12 at Sunnyside or 12.30 centurion

Be a tough game, hopefully we put in a performance but with not much to play for and our loan players maybe with a eye for there summer moves and just trying to keep uninjured I'm not to confident.

100% true buddy, we just don’t know what kind of Hibs are going to turn up

Thing is, this match is hugely important for St Johnstone who are still very much relegation candidates. They have to win against Hibs. This is another drawback of finishing bottom six. Most of the clubs we will be playing now are desperate for points to avoid being drawn into the play-off spot.

No matter how you look at it, this season has been an unmitigated failure with everyone, bar the hugely loyal and terrific fanbase, playing their part in that failure.

Last edited:
I would play the 19s they have more fight that’s been shown by the first team all season. Gtf first team gtf manager and staff gtf board from top to bottom

What I'd pick.

Wallacott

Miller if fit.
Bushiri
Hanlon
Obita

Welsh
Newell
Levitt

Youan
Vente if fit
Maolida

What I think Monty will pick.

Marshall

Cadden
Fish
Bushiri
Obita

Welsh
Newell
Marcondes

Boyle
Alf
Maolida
1000007643.jpg

Is Vente still injured or has a he been playing away with NM's wife?

Fvcking Jair FFS

That's a decent starting 11. As always let's see how 90 minute tactics and substitutions play out. That's what Montgomery needs to improve.

Elie Youan not even on the bench... :coffee1:

Is Vente still injured or has a he been playing away with NM's wife?

Fvcking Jair FFS
He's on the bench, so unlikely to be injured

Elie Youan not even on the bench... :coffee1:

Unless injured it shows Monty is clueless.

Good to see Josh Campbell back.

Unless injured it shows Monty is clueless.
Injured according to fishy site

Injured according to fishy site

Fair enough.

That's a decent starting 11. As always let's see how 90 minute tactics and substitutions play out. That's what Montgomery needs to improve.
Was kind of hoping he would try something else.

These are the players that have failed us.

Where's Amos?

In a nutshell Bangkok.

Marshall
Cadden Fish Rocky Obita
Newell Welsh
Boyle Marcondes Maolida
ALF

I see Hibs TV has put folk's username in the middle of the screen again (2nd match running). They obviously are trying to clamp down on pirate streams.

Where's Amos?
More than likely injured again.

Will the bounce be a fun place this afternoon or will it be a rageathon?

Buckle up to find out.

I see Hibs TV has put folk's username in the middle of the screen again (2nd match running). They obviously are trying to clamp down on pirate streams.
It's gone now.

Will the bounce be a fun place this afternoon or will it be a rageathon?

Buckle up to find out.
Does anyone still care enough this season to get into a rage?

Does anyone still care enough this season to get into a rage?

We'll find out soon...

1 nil

Man bun

Brillant FK from Emiliano. This was discussed on here recently.

What was it I said last week about a dead ball expert and not getting fouls around the box?

Goaaaal that’s the Emilano we first knew 🇳🇬💚

Lucky again, can't defend for shit

Brillant FK from Emiliano. This was discussed on here recently.
I'm not convinced Boyle was fouled though.

Just typical that we get a freekick chance outside the box after we fail to reach the top 6. Get Emillano in to lead our attack next season, be a much improved player after a pre season. Would rather have him in the team than passenger Campbell.

This thread has been viewed 6789 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75