• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Post split fixtures

It would take an extraordinary series of results to put us in the playoff slot.

Remember not just RC but everyone below us bar Livi would need to pass us. The points RC would need to take would limit the points everyone else could gain, then St Johnstone's required points would further limit others, and so on.

I can't do the maths but it's still possible for us to finish second bottom despite all this. However the road is running out fast and it will probably no longer be possible for all teams to pass us after the first round of games and even more likely after the second.

But right now; it's possible.
I remember Terry Butcher. Nothing is impossible until we are mathematical safe

It would take an extraordinary series of results to put us in the playoff slot.

Remember not just RC but everyone below us bar Livi would need to pass us. The points RC would need to take would limit the points everyone else could gain, then St Johnstone's required points would further limit others, and so on.

I can't do the maths but it's still possible for us to finish second bottom despite all this. However the road is running out fast and it will probably no longer be possible for all teams to pass us after the first round of games and even more likely after the second.

But right now; it's possible.
The gunts can still get runners up.

No. I will buy nearer the time, going up on the excellent Carlton Branch bus, contact @baldy foghorn if anyone is as afflicted/ addicted as we are.
Still spaces if any bouncers fancy it

We are now!

Bad season… under the Gordon’s / Ben finished 8th , scraped top six on last day and another bottom six.

Wasted millions on crap players, 18 players on loan, lost millions.

Over a million to pay of Ross and Maloney .
If we can’t find better people to run the club, we should give up
Or consider a different ownership and operating model.

Just saying his name gives me the jibs.

This thread has been viewed 3690 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75