• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Non Hibs Games 2023/24

They should get rid of the hun refs / VAR people. Oh wait, there would be no-one left 🤣

Worst Celtic team I’ve seen since John Barnes’ bunch of misfits. Imagine going through an entire season with Liam Scales as a first choice centre half 😱
Let’s be honest Scottish football is gash. Period . Two poorest ugy teams included 🤔

Brenda named and shamed brother Beaton twice in his interview after the game, If there’s no bans for Brenda for calling him out , then I hope our club will call the cheating incompetent arses out as well
I take it Beaton was on VAR?

What a difference it would make if we had a striker that could record a return like shoe box hied, they are still a one man team.
He's rather ugly but knows where the net is

Let’s be honest Scottish football is gash. Period . Two poorest ugy teams included 🤔
No it isn't.

I take it Beaton was on VAR?
Yes

I wonder how much the gunt players had on Grant tae score from a penalty?

No it isn't.
Tis

Penalty awards for handball in the penalty box is the worst rule in football...been saying it for years, long before VAR came in and just emphasised what a crap rule it is. Very rarely if ever does a player deliberately handle the ball in the penalty box or uses his arm/hand to prevent a goalscoring opportunity. With massive irony, the one we didn't get at Aberdeen a few weeks back was one of the very few absolutely clear and obvious hand ball incidents, and it wasn't even reviewed. Totally mental.
Agreed, it goes against the spirit of the penalty rule which was I presume was to penalise for deliberately stopping goal scoring opportunities near goal by foul play.

Jack k no b happy

Great run by the Benfica player.

Great run by the Benfica player.
Goal for Benfica, chalked off by VAR.

Oh wait. It’s not Scottish VAR guys…

Goal stands.
:coffee1:

Goal for Benfica, chalked off by VAR.

Oh wait. It’s not Scottish VAR guys…

Goal stands.
:coffee1:
TBH I thought it was offside, but the VAR showed the guy was in his own half.
Great decision.

Bye Bye Huns!!

Feck yer co-efficient
Funny Dance Dancing GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Feck yer co-efficient
Funny Dance Dancing GIF by Strapped Entertainment
That’s no me btw🤣

There’s to b a statement, why no penalties were alloted to the people 😩🤣

Their manager already got the excuses in after our game saying that Benfica had a bigger budget.

Their manager already got the excuses in after our game saying that Benfica had a bigger budget.
Those fannies don't get irony

TBH I thought it was offside, but the VAR showed the guy was in his own half.
Great decision.
If that was a Scottish game the cheating bastard linesman would have put his flag up straight away and VAR would have said it wasn't a clear and obvious error

Just watched Wolves v Coventry.

What a brilliant game of fitba.

Just watched Wolves v Coventry.

What a brilliant game of fitba.
Added bonus of seeing Matt Doherty come on, defend poorly and lose. Hahahaha

Looking forward to seeing Ross County v Gunts.

Hope Simon Murray does a Wan Fannydan and winds the travelling Gunts right up.

Edinburgh City officially relegated to League 2 after their defeat yesterday.
The future does not look good for them right now.
The move to Meadowbank was always going to be fraught with difficulty and so it has proved.
A real pity, as I liked the idea of another Edinburgh club doing well, and Hibs have had a bit of a link-up with them in recent years, and we have a player on loan on them just now. Been to see them a few times.
Hope they can sort things out financially and keep going, but the odds are against them.

0-1 Livi...

0-2

FFS 3-2 Hearts now.

Suppose that is why they are 3rd and we are not.

Some SC semi between Aberdeen and Celtic.
Into Extra time and it's now 3-2 Celtic.

Reactions: Zab
Hope its a dons hearts final and the dons win

Surely that was a penalty to the sheep

3-3

Will the ref give the Dons any penalties during the shoot out?

Aberdeen got their tactics spot-on in this game, and played very well.
Celtic haven't impressed me at all this season, but there they are top of the league.
Dons deserve to get through to the final, but penalties is a lottery.

Kick on the post.

C'mon Abersheep

Celtic win 6-5 on penalties.

Celtic win 6-5 on penalties.

Thank fuck.

Thank fuck.
I thought the exact same. IF the gunts get to the final, harder for them to win it.

I thought the exact same. IF the gunts get to the final, harder for them to win it.

That's how I see it tae.

That's how I see it tae.

Me n'all.

This thread has been viewed 30001 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75