McGinn signs!

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Welcome to the Hibees Stephen...even though you have been here for while !

Good addition IMO. Brings leadership and experience to our midfield.

He was Ross's captain at St Mirren when they won the Championship to get promotion.

Jack

Bounce Radge
Welcome to Hibs ...

We've had McGinns
A prile of boy McGinns ...

One for the stattos. Have we ever had 3 brothers played for the club before?

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
Ok he'd previously been training with us, but it's good that it's been kept under wraps that they were working on a deal for him unlike the McCrorie debacle. Welcome to Hibs Stephen!

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Bounce Radge
Gogic
Newell
McGinn
Mallan
Allan
Hallberg

F Murray who will be loaned shortly if not already.

Who’s gonna be leaving? Hallberg current 8/15 favourite.

Still need another in there to get us up the park

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Bounce Radge
Gogic
Newell
McGinn
Mallan
Allan
Hallberg

F Murray who will be loaned shortly if not already.

Who’s gonna be leaving? Hallberg current 8/15 favourite.

Still need another in there to get us up the park

Hallberg I reckon.

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Welcome aboard Stephen. Good to have someone with knowledge of the league in the middle of the park.

That said, is there a reason he only played 12 times for St Mirren last season? Seems odd considering he was Captain?

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
One good thing for me is that if his attitude is as good as that of his two brothers, then we'll never get less than total commitment – which should be the absolute minimum requirement for anyone pulling on our jersey.
Was it Meatloaf, 2 out of 3 ain't bad?

So what's to lose?

Power

Bounce Radge
One good thing for me is that if his attitude is as good as that of his two brothers, then we'll never get less than total commitment – which should be the absolute minimum requirement for anyone pulling on our jersey.
I remember him giving our midfield a right hard time so as long as he's fit I'm happy with this, and as Aggie says, him and his brothers work hard and are very consistent.

Agreed. A solid and experienced professional for numbers, a squad player, much like Whittaker last season.

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
St Mirren obviously felt the game was up after his 4 months off with a knee injury when they decided not to renew his contract.🤔

Fair play to Hibs for offering McGinn training facilities but its taken a long time to offer him anything given we are already 6 weeks into the season.

There are plenty games coming up and definitely room for more bodies but a 9 month contract and Hibs now operating a one in one and one out policy of maybe Halberg leaving makes you feel Hibs are now circling the wagons in financial terms.🤔

Zab

Admin
As a squad player, someone who can come in and cover the likes of Gogic, this is a very clever signing. Can’t imagine he’s on big wages and he seems to be a good character to have around the place, plus the manager trusts him.

Zab

Admin
St Mirren obviously felt the game was up after his 4 months off with a knee injury when they decided not to renew his contract.🤔

Fair play to Hibs for offering McGinn training facilities but its taken a long time to offer him anything given we are already 6 weeks into the season.

There are plenty games coming up and definitely room for more bodies but a 9 month contract and Hibs now operating a one in one and one out policy of maybe Halberg leaving makes you feel Hibs are know circling the wagons in financial terms.🤔

I’d say Tom James is the most likely to depart next.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£38.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks