• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Man U Protests

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
Enjoy yer bans ya bams 🤣🤣

Game called off.

That should be a big fine and possibly a points forfeit.

Good on them 👊🏻👊🏻

Idiots

Hopefully this is the start of the big bucks house of cards falling down

Was quite interesting watching it unfold with the pundits pretty much sticking up for the fans and the sky presenter getting fed questions to prove it and turn it against all the fans

Reactions: Zab
Good on them 👊🏻👊🏻
Why? They bought into the riches given to them, like others they sold their soul, while winning stuff they never gave a shit

Hopefully this is the start of the big bucks house of cards falling down
I’d love to think so. I live down here and sick of these EPL fans cottoning on to money bags premier league football teams and running down football from Scotland and anywhere else. Would love the bubble to burst

Game called off.
Did the *&*^ have yellow and green scarves on ? Hahahaha. Wankers all.
Outrageous eh ?

Why? They bought into the riches given to them, like others they sold their soul, while winning stuff they never gave a shit

Absolute bollocks, not once did anyone take to the Glazers, they haven’t invested anything into the club and it’s always take take take, fans got that pissed off they created their own club FC United. The super league was the final straw as the Glazers were the ones behind it and asking the other rich owners to join. They have made OT toxic, Ed Woodward is another wrong one.

Absolute bollocks, not once did anyone take to the Glazers, they haven’t invested anything into the club and it’s always take take take, fans got that pissed off they created their own club FC United. The super league was the final straw as the Glazers were the ones behind it and asking the other rich owners to join. They have made OT toxic, Ed Woodward is another wrong one.
Fuk them. The majority of these bandwagon jumping dicksplashes will be the same ones who were there for champions league games in recent seasons and w&nking themselves silly when 80m was chucked at Pogba.

They can walk down the road and watch Rochdale, Salford or if it wasn’t too late Bury who could’ve done with less fans heading to Old Trafford.

20-30 years ago was the time to save English football. Then we wouldn’t have Sky, Neville and Carragher pretending to be the champions of the people 😆 with their bulging wallets.

All the other EPL clubs would’ve signed up for the Super League as well given the chance.

Fuk them. The majority of these bandwagon jumping dicksplashes will be the same ones who were there for champions league games in recent seasons and w&nking themselves silly when 80m was chucked at Pogba.

They can walk down the road and watch Rochdale, Salford or if it wasn’t too late Bury who could’ve done with less fans heading to Old Trafford.

20-30 years ago was the time to save English football. Then we wouldn’t have Sky, Neville and Carragher pretending to be the champions of the people 😆 with their bulging wallets.

All the other EPL clubs would’ve signed up for the Super League as well given the chance.

Clueless

Reactions: Zab

Don’t get what your point is here - you or I can walk down the road and support Edinburgh City, but Hibernian is our team.

Manchester United fans, like any fans, have to accept the highs with the lows. What they don’t have to accept is owners mismanaging their club, they’ve never wanted the Glazers and have regularly protested their ownership.

Don’t get what your point is here - you or I can walk down the road and support Edinburgh City, but Hibernian is our team.

Manchester United fans, like any fans, have to accept the highs with the lows. What they don’t have to accept is owners mismanaging their club, they’ve never wanted the Glazers and have regularly protested their ownership.

That’s why so many fans left and created their own team, they loved United but hated the Glazers, others remained supporting United but still hated the owners.

Glazers use the club as their own personal cash cow, they invested the square root of Fuck all but take 100’s of thousands out of the club regularly. These owners have never made any contact with the fans, they hardly go to the games, how can anyone work under these circumstances. Woodward was their puppet he was a Yes man that got the club loads of money, yet the same man employed utter shite over the years, done transfer deals that managers didn’t want. They are one of the biggest clubs in the world if not the biggest who make millions every year, not including their sponsors, the Glazers didn’t invest in the likes of Pogba other funding paid for that. These are not football people, David Gill was a football person and it all broke down after he left.

Just like when we had owners we hated but we still went to support our team but not who was running the club. Many fans stopped going also due to our owners.

Last edited:
Don’t get what your point is here
My point is fuck Man United and the EPL. If they don’t like what their club became 20 years ago then there’s plenty other local clubs who won’t fleece them, players who will appreciate their support, less gloryhunters, tourists and prawn sandwiches.

If it’s not Glazer it’s some other knob just like 90% of the other clubs. I read an article this morning on who owns each club. The only one I’d be happy with is Brighton or Leicester.

Ashley, Arabs, Yanks, Dodgy Russian. Forget the 50+1 pipe dream.

What’s the expectation here. Get the Glazers out and hope some filthy rich Arab or Russki comes along instead who doesn’t borrow the cash to buy them and inflict ridiculous interest charges on the club each year?? Other than that they would run the club the same trying to enhance the value of their asset with little regard for the paying fan over the “global fan”.

Dream on Fanboys

My point is fuck Man United and the EPL. If they don’t like what their club became 20 years ago then there’s plenty other local clubs who won’t fleece them, players who will appreciate their support, less gloryhunters, tourists and prawn sandwiches.

If it’s not Glazer it’s some other knob just like 90% of the other clubs. I read an article this morning on who owns each club. The only one I’d be happy with is Brighton or Leicester.

Ashley, Arabs, Yanks, Dodgy Russian. Forget the 50+1 pipe dream.

What’s the expectation here. Get the Glazers out and hope some filthy rich Arab or Russki comes along instead who doesn’t borrow the cash to buy them and inflict ridiculous interest charges on the club each year?? Other than that they would run the club the same trying to enhance the value of their asset with little regard for the paying fan over the “global fan”.

Dream on Fanboys

Clueless

Just like when we had owners we hated but we still went to support our team but not who was running the club. Many fans stopped going also due to our owners.
Due to Tom Farmer owning the club?

Simon Pia maybe.... not sure there were others.

Apart from the stayaways who said “I’m not going until Petrie has gone”.
I know for a fact that was bullshit. None of these Petrie haters at a game this season.

Due to Tom Farmer owning the club?

Simon Pia maybe.... not sure there were others.

Apart from the stayaways who said “I’m not going until Petrie has gone”.
I know for a fact that was bullshit. None of these Petrie haters at a game this season.

Duff & Gray - The unforgivable nearly happened.

I know loads were unhappy with Petrie, ST sales did drop.

Duff & Gray

I know loads were unhappy with Petrie, ST sales did drop.
Other than Simon Pia, I doubt many (any) regular ST holders walked because Farmer & Rodders was CEO etc. More likely it was down to results.
Of course you could argue there is a direct correlation.

Duff & Gray didnt do us favours, but when they were in charge they often walked the terracing to handshakes all round.
Prior to Avon Inns obviously.

Other than Simon Pia, I doubt many (any) regular ST holders walked because Farmer & Rodders was CEO etc. More likely it was down to results.
Of course you could argue there is a direct correlation.

Duff & Gray didnt do us favours, but when they were in charge they often walked the terracing to handshakes all round.
Prior to Avon Inns obviously.

Farmer was never a football person, although Petrie made us financially sound, the results, no financial backing into the first team had a knock on effect to ST sales dropping. If we lose next week and lose 3rd it may also impact on ST sales for next season but that’s down to Ross and the players not the owner

Back to the Man U 'supporters' protest.
What's with the violence and injuring of police officers?
Usual case of neds rule?

Usual case of neds rule?
Polis trying to stop them getting in by hitting out with truncheons. I'd guess that was when they got injured

Polis trying to stop them getting in by hitting out with truncheons. I'd guess that was when they got injured
Widnae have thought they'd hit out unless they were being assaulted. Fans shouldnae have been there but let's blame the polis anyway

Fucking arseholes cost me £150
D4DBC48C-7C22-426D-9302-A0FBFDA669D7.jpeg

Widnae have thought they'd hit out unless they were being assaulted. Fans shouldnae have been there but let's blame the polis anyway
The wee bit I saw on the news showed a policeman swinging his baton to keep the crowd back and a bottle was launched at them. Don't know what happened before the policeman came out swinging but it looked a bit unnecessary.

Not the bit I saw on the news, looks like restrained policing!

Last edited:
The wee bit I saw on the news showed a policeman swinging his baton to keep the crowd back and a bottle was launched at them. Don't know what happened before the policeman came out swinging but it looked a bit unnecessary.

Not the bit I saw on the news, looks like restrained policing!
Love how the cop shows he’s been trained well to yell ‘stop resisting’ as he punches the guy.

Usual case of neds rule?
Neds versus neds. One lot are getting paid healthy overtime to be neds though.

The investment part isn't strictly true though.

Usual case of neds rule?

Have you seen today’s paper, the Police are punching into a fan while he was on the ground then tried to stop the press from filming it. Battons were out when there was so many fans held in a small area when the couldn’t move, but that is ok eh

The investment part isn't strictly true though.

They haven’t invested anything they just take money out in its hundreds of thousands regularly

They haven’t invested anything they just take money out in its hundreds of thousands regularly

They've spent almost £1billion since 2013. That's a lot of money. Bad player investment has been there issue. I get the Glazers are taking money out but at the end of the day that's expected. It's a business.

They've spent almost £1billion since 2013. That's a lot of money. Bad player investment has been there issue. I get the Glazers are taking money out but at the end of the day that's expected. It's a business.
They’ve spent other people’s money, not a single $ of their own money. They’ve taken $1.5 Billion out of the club in loan repayments and dividends.
Find it amazing that any football supporter can find any kind of justification for what the Glaziers have done to United, whatever your opinion of United may be, it’s a club pre Glazier that has never had debt and had the best ground and training facility probably in world football. Now the stadium is crumbling and they use portacabins at the training ground for some teams.

It’s a business... cmon now

@southfieldhibby has already answered.

They’ve spent other people’s money, not a single $ of their own money. They’ve taken $1.5 Billion out of the club in loan repayments and dividends.
Find it amazing that any football supporter can find any kind of justification for what the Glaziers have done to United, whatever your opinion of United may be, it’s a club pre Glazier that has never had debt and had the best ground and training facility probably in world football. Now the stadium is crumbling and they use portacabins at the training ground for some teams.

It’s a business... cmon now
Newcastle?Leeds?Dundee?
Ayr maybe?

Newcastle?Leeds?Dundee?
Ayr maybe?
Not sure what the question is to your answer bud?

Not sure what the question is to your answer bud?
Loads of teams called United😀
Just hoping it wasn't the "there's only one United" nonsense the Man U fans spout 😀

Loads of teams called United😀
Just hoping it wasn't the "there's only one United" nonsense the Man U fans spout 😀
Takes me back a bit

There's only one United
and that's a fuckin biscuit

This thread has been viewed 4645 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75