• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Just Back and well that imploded spectacularly

The referee was def a homer , and the accumulation of dodgy decisions got to Boyle . Whether his sending off was justified might depend on any language used . As previously said , happens every week , players in ref’s faces .
You don't get a red for saying 'excuse me Referee but I thought you did a bad job tonight'.

Mibby the injustices will fire our players up for upcoming games 🤞

If Nisbet puts his 3 clear cut chances away we wouldn't be talking about the ref.

It seems an awful long time ago since we beat the Arse.

I don’t think it was malicious, just dangerous
I don't even think it was particularly dangerous, he got the red for pushing off the player with his foot IMO. It looked bad, easy to interpret as malice. If he hadn't done that it might have been a freekick but thats it.

If Nisbet puts his 3 clear cut chances away we wouldn't be talking about the ref.
True , his headers were like pass-backs 😩
Dodgy ref doesn’t help though

I don't even think it was particularly dangerous, he got the red for pushing off the player with his foot IMO. It looked bad, easy to interpret as malice. If he hadn't done that it might have been a freekick but thats it.
That's how I saw it too. Might have been a yellow given the ref's previous decisions but I think it was the extra push / kick that made it a red.

It's the exact same challenge imo, just at a slower pace

I think it's more dangerous because Cadden is standing, planted legs are easier to break than one in motion.
Plus he made contact

True , his headers were like pass-backs 😩
Dodgy ref doesn’t help though
Cant blame the ref every time , we aren't good or consistent enough

Cant blame the ref every time , we aren't good or consistent enough
Only blame the ref if I think it’s warrented

Was there 2 poor teams , another shockingly soft goal to loose, hibs are now paying for having such a small squad as we have next to nothing to freshen the team up with, heads immediately went down when they scored, yes referee was bad but that's a poor excuse ,Saturday is a difficult one as we've nothing to freshen the team up with

This thread has been viewed 3038 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50