• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

A Worrying Development in the EPL.

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Watching MOTD just now and have noticed at least a couple of teams wearing what can only be construed as Maroon strips.First it was Leeds now it's Wolves,Wolves compounding it by wearing Green socks.Can we raise a campaign to have it stopped?

Or just don't watch it.

EPL is franchised manure..

Didn’t notice that but then again I’m still using a black and white telly.

....”for those of you watching on black and white ? the yellow is just in front of the top right hand pocket behind the blue “?
Those of you of a certain age may remember that Pot Black.

Leicester as well. Truly vile. Hope they all lose.

I've a soft spot for Wolves tae.Mind you they usually play in Orange, maybe they are trying to tell me something.

Wish Hibs players would remember that they play in the famous Green and not fucking pyjamas.

BIG G

Watching MOTD just now and have noticed at least a couple of teams wearing what can only be construed as Maroon strips.First it was Leeds now it's Wolves,Wolves compounding it by wearing Green socks.Can we raise a campaign to have it stopped?
Wolves I think it's because the manager's Portuguese and those are the Portuguese colours?

Leeds and Leicester, it's just badness.

This thread has been viewed 1388 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back