• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• Welcome to the Bounce

A Place Full Of Radges!

• hibeesbounce

A little intro from Norwich

ziggyplayed

New radge
Reaction score
Guys
I had post to let you all know that you’ve got an absolute diamond in Ben Kensell.
He will bring enthusiasm, intelligence and some of the best commercial acumen you could wish for as a CEO.
His record at City has been top notch, obviously one or two mistakes, which I’m sure he would personally admit to, but he is not shy in owning up to them.
I would genuinely be shocked if he fails you all….and shocked if we don’t see one or two of our incredible youngsters sent on loan to you.
His biggest achievement though was the way he reintroduced our legends back to the club and his interaction with the fans.
Give him time.
A new Hibee - Norfolk!

Bootifull !

Guys
I had post to let you all know that you’ve got an absolute diamond in Ben Kensell.
He will bring enthusiasm, intelligence and some of the best commercial acumen you could wish for as a CEO.
His record at City has been top notch, obviously one or two mistakes, which I’m sure he would personally admit to, but he is not shy in owning up to them.
I would genuinely be shocked if he fails you all….and shocked if we don’t see one or two of our incredible youngsters sent on loan to you.
His biggest achievement though was the way he reintroduced our legends back to the club and his interaction with the fans.
Give him time.
A new Hibee - Norfolk!
Oulton broad, Brundal , Beccles , Loddon. .....guess where I go on holiday 😉

Guys
Give him time.
A new Hibee - Norfolk!
Thanks for the input mate, why do you think he was happy to leave Norwich for Hibs?

Hi @ziggyplayed do Norwich have a loyalty scheme for their supporters?

If so can you give us a brief description please?

Oulton broad, Brundal , Beccles , Loddon. .....guess where I go on holiday 😉

Majorca :102:

Dundeh?

Hi @ziggyplayed do Norwich have a loyalty scheme for their supporters?

If so can you give us a brief description please?

Guys
Give him time.
A new Hibee - Norfolk!
What was the controversy with the membership scheme?

Reintroduce legends back to the club.... I can think of someone

Reintroduce legends back to the club.... I can think of someone
🇫🇷 💚

Super Joe's no French

Guys
Give him time.
A new Hibee - Norfolk!
Welcome tae the Bounce ziggylad.
Get yersell up to the Leith San Siro and roar on The Cabbage as soon as you can, if anyone speaks to you, reply "He's Deid".... after that you can elevate tae radge status and join the family proper.

See ye behind the goals gadgy.

Guys
Give him time.
A new Hibee - Norfolk!
Sorry but you had me till Norfolk! Suffolk is miles better

This thread has been viewed 741 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£18.75