• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Zemamma

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Great servant for us.Happy Birthday!

Great servant for us.Happy Birthday!
Fine player, but I'm not sure I'd call him a great servant.

Motherwell away in a 1-3 win for us he was unplayable, one of the best individual performances I’ve seen from a Hibs player. Only 38… could still do a job? 🤔😂

I remember watching the warm up as I always do in auld East. Rob Jones in charge , Zemamma huffing about. Rob grabbed him by the throat and a foot off the ground.
Happy Birthday wee man.

He originally deceived Hibs by telling them he was a free agent, but it later transpired he was contracted to a Moroccan club called Raja Casablanca...meaning we had to pay £200,000 to sign him instead of getting him for nothing.

Money well spent though, he was a very talented player.

Fine player, but I'm not sure I'd call him a great servant.
He is though a legend.

Was a great wee player to watch but towards the end of his time with us he was just running and dribbling up dead ends.

I mind going over to watch Barcelona, I was walking back to my hotel with my laddies when Middlesborough fan walked in front of us with a boro shirt with Zemamma on the back. Me and my boys started singing "Ooh Zemmama", ended up having s sesh with said Smoggie in the hotel bar as we waxed lyrical about the wee man.

He is though a legend.

I seem to remember a wee spell where it looked like Benji and Zemamma would only pass to each other, and no other team mate.

Both were excellent when on their game.

Was a great wee player to watch but towards the end of his time with us he was just running and dribbling up dead ends.

To be fair I think that had a lot to do with the declining standard of the players around him.

Great wee player on his day, and part of only three teams that have lifted a cup in my lifetime, so he’s a legend.

Hugely underrated

He originally deceived Hibs by telling them he was a free agent, but it later transpired he was contracted to a Moroccan club called Raja Casablanca...meaning we had to pay £200,000 to sign him instead of getting him for nothing.

Money well spent though, he was a very talented player.
Raja Casablanca feature in 2nd series of Ted Lasso. Instantly thought of little Z. He was hugely talented, as was Benji, but like so many that have worn the cabbage colours he never did it consistently enough or for enough seasons to take our club to the heights it could have. Seriously in the past 25 years there have been so many potentially incredible players on our team that we should have won so many trophies...

Motherwell away in a 1-3 win for us he was unplayable, one of the best individual performances I’ve seen from a Hibs player. Only 38… could still do a job? 🤔😂
I remember the game at Ibrox (1-1) where Zemmama provided the assist for the keepy uppy Stokesy goal. Unplayable as well. I've never seen a single Hibs player dominate at Ibrox like he did that day. We were unlucky not to win that.

A Hibs hero and legend in my eyes. I wish we could of seen more of him. Brilliant to watch.

Mind we had yon Moroccan bloke in Casablanca (?) who used tae post here about him n all?

On his day a delight to behold.

This thread has been viewed 1248 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back