Youth

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Legend
Ollie Shaw is also a perfect example of a young lad who was great at every level but just couldn't adapt to first team football in the SPL. Real shame when that happens. I wonder if the old reserve league was better for young players. They played in an environment which was littered with older players, and as a result were a bit more streetwise when eventually put in the first team.
I note Oli has started knocking them in for Ross County.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
VIP Member
I’d be happy for us to forego the Betfred cup IF we had a core of say 3/4 players coming through at the same time and it merited them playing together at the same time, but then we’ve no had such a number for a while. It’s always been one or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Think its actually 4 in his last 4 mate. Very good record by anyone's standards.

Hibs didn't want to let him go permanently, and preferred a loan, but I believe Shaw forced the issue because he wanted more games and he didn't think being tied to Hibs would help him in the longer term.

sockyboy

New radge
Hibs didn't want to let him go permanently, and preferred a loan, but I believe Shaw forced the issue because he wanted more games and he didn't think being tied to Hibs would help him in the longer term.
The boy was probably right to go and get more game time. Might end up our loss, but thats football I guess. I'm right in thinking he went under Heckingbottoms reign eh?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Legend
I have very high hopes for Gullan , seems to score good goals which require clever movement or a deft touch (or both actually) the 15 -20 minutes he's getting at the moment are i think a good weapon against tiring defenders and will hopefully swell his confidence toward more game time

Admin
I have very high hopes for Gullan , seems to score good goals which require clever movement or a deft touch (or both actually) the 15 -20 minutes he's getting at the moment are i think a good weapon against tiring defenders and will hopefully swell his confidence toward more game time

I am with you D, there is a player there and he does well when he comes on. Bit of a brick shithouse too, much like Mackie.

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£70.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks