• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

You know you're getting old when...

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Your junk mail is way more interesting than your inbox

Everyone can smell pish, except you.

... when you start to understand the beauty of maths (or any other complicated subject that you didn't get as a younger version of yourself).

A footballer your age retires

Reactions: Zab
You start making dad noises when getting up

A footballer born 20 years after you retires

You're dead chuffed when you buy a new pack of sponges for the washing up. As a bonus the backing is usually green.

You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.

Bob Hope

BIG G

when you start saying ā€œcan these wee fannies not get their own fashion and musicā€

A friend was telling me it was better being 20 in the 70s than it is being 70 in the 20s!

Personally it's waking up with all the aches and pains. If I woke up pain free I'd probably think I was dead.

When you wish the kids in the street would stop kicking their ball against the fence.

When Shrink is only 40yrs older than you

You havenā€™t grasped this ageing stuff eh.

Silly young *&*^.

A friend was telling me it was better being 20 in the 70s than it is being 70 in the 20s!

Personally it's waking up with all the aches and pains. If I woke up pain free I'd probably think I was dead.
Done a wee tiling job yesterday and this morning I could hardly get oot ma pit. Waiting on the cocodamol kicking in.

When your favorite album was released 36 years ago

When you watch Joolz and think 'what a bloody racket!'.

When your wife asks what you want to drink and you say you'll stick to the softies because you want to get up early tomorrow and get started on the garden.

When your favorite album was released 36 years ago
Once Upon A Time? Little Creatures?

Once Upon A Time? Little Creatures?
Master of puppets

A footballer born 20 years after you retires
Try 40 years.

When you post on football forums about pissed up kids being rowdy on the Meadows!

When you get annoyed at ungrammatical thread titles

My mum argued with me that Alan Shearer was older than her, he isn't.. Still noise her up about it.

When one of the things you look forward to is peace and quite. Also, you really enjoy a good poo.

When you realise you're 8 years older than Alan Shearer.

When you realise you're 8 years older than Alan Shearer.

My apologies šŸ¤£

When you are looking at rusty hand tools at the local car boot sale

when the music stars, icons, whatever you want to call them.... of 'your era' die.

Doesnt matter whether you actually liked them. Personally, when Bowie died, loved the dude but for me he was of a previous era. Then George Michael, Prince and Michael Jackson pop off - not hugely into any of those artists but Id kind of grown up with them and it hit me harder than expected, in a question your own mortality kind of way

This thread has been viewed 3200 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£100.75
Back