• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

You have been banned for the following reasons...

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
You have been banned for the following reasons:
Antagonism towards other members and insulting other members
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Thank fuck.....again. Banned in 2002, now in 2014

I have been assured that myself and Dr Shrink will be re reinstated shortly

[video=youtube;izQB2-Kmiic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic[/video]

Oh well, kicked off when I humbly suggested that when L Dempster fired her response off to.net that it wisnae outwith her the wit and wisdom to send it to the HibeesBounce too. The guy Matty Fairney said she , because of her busy life as per her article we should be happy to post a link to the Bounce. I said that all inclusive communication should be such. To fair I also said that I had met him at Working Together meetings and that I didnae think that he was as dull as he was expressing.

GGTTH

BIG G

Thank $#@!.....again. Banned in 2002, now in 2014

Oh well, kicked off when I humbly suggested that when L Dempster fired her response off to.net that it wisnae outwith her the wit and wisdom to send it to the HibeesBounce too. The guy Matty Fairney said she , because of her busy life as per her article we should be happy to post a link to the Bounce. I said that all inclusive communication should be such. To fair I also said that I had met him at Working Together meetings and that I didnae think that he was as dull as he was expressing.

GGTTH

BIG G

the (former) Editor would be proud of him for that move

a shite site (still) run by shite houses

To be fair for every person that is across there in the bureaucracy that run it, are many,many hundreds of good Hibbies whom I respect. This could be seen when loads and I mean loads of the guys/girls donated to St. Pat's Branch efforts to raise dough for a fitting headstone for Dan McMichael in the Eastern Cemetery and we will be eternally grateful that they helped us to make it happen.

GGTTH

BIG G

That's shite and a poor show.

Gordon, I've met Matty F before, as have you I think. Complete tosser IMO. Wouldn't worry yourself.

Just posted what I thought. Don't really see what the big deal is. She was making a point about having to spend time replying to emails etc, I didn't think it was a big deal that she hadn't posted it twice. Just my opinion.

Ross I can't remember who you are, so don't know what I did to get the tosser label. Plenty of folk would agree with you though, others wouldn't.

Just posted what I thought. Don't really see what the big deal is. She was making a point about having to spend time replying to emails etc, I didn't think it was a big deal that she hadn't posted it twice. Just my opinion.

Ross I can't remember who you are, so don't know what I did to get the tosser label. Plenty of folk would agree with you though, others wouldn't.

Opinions eh, we're all allowed them.

Opinions eh, we're all allowed them.
Which is a good thing.

some people[on.net] thought it was a major deal when she posted here a couple of months ago[her one and only post] instead of posting over by and moaned their tits off about it.

nae pleasin some folk is there

looks like if we're to get any attention from Dempster we'll have to do a fund raising venture

We have enough shit to contend with being Hibby's. Surely our support needs to remain United? There will be opinions given that others will disagree with but ultimately we all want our club doing much much better than we are.

This & the drum thread, comedy gold.

Which is a good thing.

apperently not on .net

its like the editor never left

apperently not on .netits like the editor never left
Plenty of opinion on .net, you only need to pick a thread to see the range and depth of feeling about hibs just now. There's barely a soul happy with what's happening at the club and there is thread after thread to make those points. As for people whining that the club posted here first, I can think of 2, maybe 3 posts that mentioned she'd posted on here. That's 2 or 3 from however many thousands of posts made since whenever she posted here. I'll be honest and say I had no idea she had posted here, it's very rare that I look in on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'll bow out rather than getting drawn into debating the merits or otherwise of hibs.net. I've no gripe with anyone and I'm not about to start now.
GGTTH.

I guess it wisnae only that Ross. I defended your guys against the ludicrous events at the weekend. As you know myself, Daz, Allan and other St.Patrick's folk at Queen of the South saw the effects on you of a Special Polis (I spotted him a mile away) picking on you and saying this and that about the Alloa match and mentioning,names, aye names, of your family members etc. Hibs really have to step up to the mark about what is going on. Banning a drum and flags.......short memories of what you guys have done....

[video=youtube;0fbWqXG-v44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fbWqXG-v44[/video]

GGTTH

BIG G

- - - Updated - - -

Which is a good thing.

.....and I was banned forever (which I guess NEVER means) . Deary me.

GGTTH

BIG G

Plenty of opinion on .net, you only need to pick a thread to see the range and depth of feeling about hibs just now. There's barely a soul happy with what's happening at the club and there is thread after thread to make those points. As for people whining that the club posted here first, I can think of 2, maybe 3 posts that mentioned she'd posted on here. That's 2 or 3 from however many thousands of posts made since whenever she posted here. I'll be honest and say I had no idea she had posted here, it's very rare that I look in on here.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, I'll bow out rather than getting drawn into debating the merits or otherwise of hibs.net. I've no gripe with anyone and I'm not about to start now.
GGTTH.

Go on Matty,be a big boy FFS, get them oot amigo, was it you that got me expelled from .net for saying your actions were dull (swipe me with a cauld Haddock) or were there other reasons. My life will go on if ye dinnae answer amigo, believe me.

GGTTH

BIG G

Fair play for coming on here to defend yourself Matty. I do know Matty and can confirm that he is not "dull as dishwater". He does have dubious taste in suits though :wink:

However, reading the thread on here and the one on .net about Leeann's post, it is like chalk and cheese. Majority over there seem to be happy with what she has posted as opposed to the Bounce who can see right through her.

Seems pretty similar reasons as to why the Bounce was set up initially over Straighton.

yup - that's the tosser who threatened to take me to court for suggesting that he was hand in glove with the hibs regime over the move. Havent been near .net for years and years - sounds like Pravda hasn't changed.

Fair play for coming on here to defend yourself Matty. I do know Matty and can confirm that he is not "dull as dishwater". He does have dubious taste in suits though :wink:

However, reading the thread on here and the one on .net about Leeann's post, it is like chalk and cheese. Majority over there seem to be happy with what she has posted as opposed to the Bounce who can see right through her.

this

:pullhair:

Thank $#@!.....again. Banned in 2002, now in 2014

GGTTH

BIG G
....Gordon,i have been a member on .net for over 10 years and every time i have tried to log on i get,:pullhair: you have been banned,reason,being a trumpet,ban lifted never, this is strange as i have never even posted,no matter how many emails i sent them,they have never replied,shan patter really,maybe they know me from the Hibs Club.Ps,still waiting for my copy of the Tobago trip m8.

Just as a matter of interest having been a member of Hibs Net (and open about being a Hearts supporter) almost from the very start I was surprised to find access permanently disabled earlier this year without an e mail or explanation on the site. I assume this is a blanket ban and if so seems a shame. This site and others are healthier for having the occasional contribution from rival fans IMO, especially in areas such as governance, fan ownership, finance etc.

Indeed. Just had a read through the .net thread and it amazes me the amount of people who are happy with what she said.

Taliban.Net admins are a shower of up there own arse wankers
Fact
End of.

Just as a matter of interest having been a member of Hibs Net (and open about being a Hearts supporter) almost from the very start I was surprised to find access permanently disabled earlier this year without an e mail or explanation on the site. I assume this is a blanket ban and if so seems a shame. This site and others are healthier for having the occasional contribution from rival fans IMO, especially in areas such as governance, fan ownership, finance etc.

Surprised you were papped from there. You were quite a respectful gunt IIRC.

There is far more expression allowed on the bounce... quite why you would access Hibs sites I'm not sure (or anyone for that matter who doesnt follow the Hibs), from what people have posted over the years from guntback, I wouldn't look in if ye paid me!

There is far more expression allowed on the bounce... quite why you would access Hibs sites I'm not sure (or anyone for that matter who doesnt follow the Hibs), from what people have posted over the years from guntback, I wouldn't look in if ye paid me!

im surprised that he is allowed to post on this board in the "general hibs chat" forum.

???

I see hearts and Hibs as deadly rivals in a fight to the death (I'm not one of those who think we need each other). I am interested in how you fare because the worse you do the better it is for us (and vice versa of course)

I think we are at a critical time in our respective histories, where it is possible only one team may come out as the preeminent club in the city, with top league status, for a long time to come.

I think Hibs had chances of securing that in the early 2000's and I am interested in how you are planning to get out of your current predicament.

I am also interested more generally in the fan ownership possibilities of scottish football

Lastly, as someone who has lift in South East England for well nigh 30 years I miss a good pub argument, and one-team only sites don't encourage that. In real life I have enjoyed meeting a few Hibs Net/ bounce pople in the pubs don south - Kev Robertson, and from Hibs Net Liberal Hibby and Hibbyradge, I have met and enjoyed a chat with them - why not on a website forum too?

- - - Updated - - -

im surprised that he is allowed to post on this board in the "general hibs chat" forum.

???

Hibs fans are allowed to post in Kickback's main forum too, as long as they respect the rules, I don't see why not.

Would you refuse to talk about Hibs to a rival team's fans in a Hibs pub?

I see hearts and Hibs as deadly rivals in a fight to the death (I'm not one of those who think we need each other). I am interested in how you fare because the worse you do the better it is for us (and vice versa of course)

I think we are at a critical time in our respective histories, where it is possible only one team may come out as the preeminent club in the city, with top league status, for a long time to come.

I think Hibs had chances of securing that in the early 2000's and I am interested in how you are planning to get out of your current predicament.

I am also interested more generally in the fan ownership possibilities of scottish football

Lastly, as someone who has lift in South East England for well nigh 30 years I miss a good pub argument, and one-team only sites don't encourage that. In real life I have enjoyed meeting a few Hibs Net/ bounce pople in the pubs don south - Kev Robertson, and from Hibs Net Liberal Hibby and Hibbyradge, I have met and enjoyed a chat with them - why not on a website forum too?

- - - Updated - - -

Hibs fans are allowed to post in Kickback's main forum too, as long as they respect the rules, I don't see why not.

Would you refuse to talk about Hibs to a rival team's fans in a Hibs pub?

maybe the odd dundonian or aberdonian, but i never talk to gunts and i would certainly never log onto keechback.

- - - Updated - - -

general footie & gunts chat is where you should be restricted to.

maybe the odd dundonian or aberdonian, but i never talk to gunts and i would certainly never log onto keechback.

- - - Updated - - -

general footie & gunts chat is where you should be restricted to.

well, we have to differ then - I'm nearly 60 and come from an age where the two sets of fans would mix at games and go turn about to ER and TP. My Uncle was a Hibby and took me to the European games, for example.

well, we have to differ then - I'm nearly 60 and come from an age where the two sets of fans would mix at games and go turn about to ER and TP. My Uncle was a Hibby and took me to the European games, for example.

South East England?

Perfect, you and DM Hibs can meet up for a friendly drink as you are geographically matched!

South East England?

Perfect, you and DM Hibs can meet up for a friendly drink as you are geographically matched!

Fuck that, he probably supports fucking chelsea!

I remember these days as well and I remember that when the gunts began spending money they didnt have and as a result were buying players they couldnt afford, many gunt fans started giving it all billy big baws because they were basically ruling the roost. I think at that point you ceased being hearts fans and started being gunts [in general].

Ohh look everyone, a real, live Gunt on the bounce, no seen one of them for years. Funny cyber smell they leak out eh? I wonder if it will give its thoughts on his club bumping small companies of their hard earned cash, stealing charity money and employing convicted kiddy fiddlers?

Fuck that, he probably supports fucking chelsea!

Or Arsenal.:doh

Hopefully Spurs :-D

Ohh look everyone, a real, live Gunt on the bounce, no seen one of them for years. Funny cyber smell they leak out eh? I wonder if it will give its thoughts on his club bumping small companies of their hard earned cash, stealing charity money and employing convicted kiddy fiddlers?

I mentioned this to a gunt on Saturday when he was smirking as he asked me about the Hibs result. He is an accountant although thats not necessarily important.

I asked him how he felt about doing local businesses and charities out of cash and he replied by saying "It happens all the time to various types of business"

I told him that wasnt an answer to my question and he replied "What can we do, the law allows it"

Still not an answer..these ****s arent remotely ashamed of the disasters they have left in their wake. It's all rosy again for them and creditors arent worth thinking about. Scumbags.

Dinnae!

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully Spurs :-D

Thinking about it, there's a good chance giving his age.

They were better than the Texaco Cup.

Dinnae!

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about it, there's a good chance giving his age.

Don't really support an English League club. I do go along to Kingstonian every now and then and for a while was involved in trying to rescue them when they went into admin.

Don't like chelsea tho - almost everyone round here supports them

Don't really support an English League club. I do go along to Kingstonian every now and then and for a while was involved in trying to rescue them when they went into admin.

Don't like chelsea tho - almost everyone round here supports them

Kingstonian, how much money did they bump local businesses and charities?

Kingstonian, how much money did they bump local businesses and charities?

f you mean when they went into administration not sure - they were bought by a businessman who went on to separate the stadium from the club ( a disaster and something every fan should be eagle eyed to prevent happening to their club) and they ended up renting their own stadium from AFC Wimbledon.

As to how much the non-football or non- HMRC creditors got from the administrators not a lot I would guess - they rarely do.

- - - Updated - - -

They were better than the Texaco Cup.

we did have the Leipzig game (later) but yes -my uncle was trying to sell that aspect to me but failed.

Indeed. Just had a read through the .net thread and it amazes me the amount of people who are happy with what she said.

They are a gullible lot it's a board I don't waste my time with .

This thread has been viewed 8106 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back