You have been banned for the following reasons...

DM Hibs

Fair play for coming on here to defend yourself Matty. I do know Matty and can confirm that he is not "dull as dishwater". He does have dubious taste in suits though :wink:

However, reading the thread on here and the one on .net about Leeann's post, it is like chalk and cheese. Majority over there seem to be happy with what she has posted as opposed to the Bounce who can see right through her.

this

goags

Bounce Radge
:pullhair:
You have been banned for the following reasons:
Antagonism towards other members and insulting other members
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Thank $#@!.....again. Banned in 2002, now in 2014

I have been assured that myself and Dr Shrink will be re reinstated shortly

[video=youtube;izQB2-Kmiic]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izQB2-Kmiic[/video]

Oh well, kicked off when I humbly suggested that when L Dempster fired her response off to.net that it wisnae outwith her the wit and wisdom to send it to the HibeesBounce too. The guy Matty Fairney said she , because of her busy life as per her article we should be happy to post a link to the Bounce. I said that all inclusive communication should be such. To fair I also said that I had met him at Working Together meetings and that I didnae think that he was as dull as he was expressing.

GGTTH

BIG G
....Gordon,i have been a member on .net for over 10 years and every time i have tried to log on i get,:pullhair: you have been banned,reason,being a trumpet,ban lifted never, this is strange as i have never even posted,no matter how many emails i sent them,they have never replied,shan patter really,maybe they know me from the Hibs Club.Ps,still waiting for my copy of the Tobago trip m8.

son of haggart

Bounce Radge
Just as a matter of interest having been a member of Hibs Net (and open about being a Hearts supporter) almost from the very start I was surprised to find access permanently disabled earlier this year without an e mail or explanation on the site. I assume this is a blanket ban and if so seems a shame. This site and others are healthier for having the occasional contribution from rival fans IMO, especially in areas such as governance, fan ownership, finance etc.

Steve20

Donator
Bounce Radge
However, reading the thread on here and the one on .net about Leeann's post, it is like chalk and cheese. Majority over there seem to be happy with what she has posted as opposed to the Bounce who can see right through her.

Indeed. Just had a read through the .net thread and it amazes me the amount of people who are happy with what she said.

emerald green

Bounce Radge
Just as a matter of interest having been a member of Hibs Net (and open about being a Hearts supporter) almost from the very start I was surprised to find access permanently disabled earlier this year without an e mail or explanation on the site. I assume this is a blanket ban and if so seems a shame. This site and others are healthier for having the occasional contribution from rival fans IMO, especially in areas such as governance, fan ownership, finance etc.

Surprised you were papped from there. You were quite a respectful gunt IIRC.

There is far more expression allowed on the bounce... quite why you would access Hibs sites I'm not sure (or anyone for that matter who doesnt follow the Hibs), from what people have posted over the years from guntback, I wouldn't look in if ye paid me!

DM Hibs

There is far more expression allowed on the bounce... quite why you would access Hibs sites I'm not sure (or anyone for that matter who doesnt follow the Hibs), from what people have posted over the years from guntback, I wouldn't look in if ye paid me!

im surprised that he is allowed to post on this board in the "general hibs chat" forum.

???

son of haggart

Bounce Radge

I see hearts and Hibs as deadly rivals in a fight to the death (I'm not one of those who think we need each other). I am interested in how you fare because the worse you do the better it is for us (and vice versa of course)

I think we are at a critical time in our respective histories, where it is possible only one team may come out as the preeminent club in the city, with top league status, for a long time to come.

I think Hibs had chances of securing that in the early 2000's and I am interested in how you are planning to get out of your current predicament.

I am also interested more generally in the fan ownership possibilities of scottish football

Lastly, as someone who has lift in South East England for well nigh 30 years I miss a good pub argument, and one-team only sites don't encourage that. In real life I have enjoyed meeting a few Hibs Net/ bounce pople in the pubs don south - Kev Robertson, and from Hibs Net Liberal Hibby and Hibbyradge, I have met and enjoyed a chat with them - why not on a website forum too?

- - - Updated - - -

im surprised that he is allowed to post on this board in the "general hibs chat" forum.

???

Hibs fans are allowed to post in Kickback's main forum too, as long as they respect the rules, I don't see why not.

Would you refuse to talk about Hibs to a rival team's fans in a Hibs pub?

DM Hibs

I see hearts and Hibs as deadly rivals in a fight to the death (I'm not one of those who think we need each other). I am interested in how you fare because the worse you do the better it is for us (and vice versa of course)

I think we are at a critical time in our respective histories, where it is possible only one team may come out as the preeminent club in the city, with top league status, for a long time to come.

I think Hibs had chances of securing that in the early 2000's and I am interested in how you are planning to get out of your current predicament.

I am also interested more generally in the fan ownership possibilities of scottish football

Lastly, as someone who has lift in South East England for well nigh 30 years I miss a good pub argument, and one-team only sites don't encourage that. In real life I have enjoyed meeting a few Hibs Net/ bounce pople in the pubs don south - Kev Robertson, and from Hibs Net Liberal Hibby and Hibbyradge, I have met and enjoyed a chat with them - why not on a website forum too?

- - - Updated - - -

Hibs fans are allowed to post in Kickback's main forum too, as long as they respect the rules, I don't see why not.

Would you refuse to talk about Hibs to a rival team's fans in a Hibs pub?

maybe the odd dundonian or aberdonian, but i never talk to gunts and i would certainly never log onto keechback.

- - - Updated - - -

general footie & gunts chat is where you should be restricted to.

son of haggart

Bounce Radge
maybe the odd dundonian or aberdonian, but i never talk to gunts and i would certainly never log onto keechback.

- - - Updated - - -

general footie & gunts chat is where you should be restricted to.

well, we have to differ then - I'm nearly 60 and come from an age where the two sets of fans would mix at games and go turn about to ER and TP. My Uncle was a Hibby and took me to the European games, for example.

zondervan

Put the Feckin Lotion in the Basket Radge!
Bounce Radge
well, we have to differ then - I'm nearly 60 and come from an age where the two sets of fans would mix at games and go turn about to ER and TP. My Uncle was a Hibby and took me to the European games, for example.

South East England?

Perfect, you and DM Hibs can meet up for a friendly drink as you are geographically matched!

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge

I remember these days as well and I remember that when the gunts began spending money they didnt have and as a result were buying players they couldnt afford, many gunt fans started giving it all billy big baws because they were basically ruling the roost. I think at that point you ceased being hearts fans and started being gunts [in general].

Admin
Ohh look everyone, a real, live Gunt on the bounce, no seen one of them for years. Funny cyber smell they leak out eh? I wonder if it will give its thoughts on his club bumping small companies of their hard earned cash, stealing charity money and employing convicted kiddy fiddlers?

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Bounce Radge
Ohh look everyone, a real, live Gunt on the bounce, no seen one of them for years. Funny cyber smell they leak out eh? I wonder if it will give its thoughts on his club bumping small companies of their hard earned cash, stealing charity money and employing convicted kiddy fiddlers?

I mentioned this to a gunt on Saturday when he was smirking as he asked me about the Hibs result. He is an accountant although thats not necessarily important.

I asked him how he felt about doing local businesses and charities out of cash and he replied by saying "It happens all the time to various types of business"

I told him that wasnt an answer to my question and he replied "What can we do, the law allows it"

Still not an answer..these ****s arent remotely ashamed of the disasters they have left in their wake. It's all rosy again for them and creditors arent worth thinking about. Scumbags.

Jack

Bounce Radge

They were better than the Texaco Cup.

son of haggart

Bounce Radge
Dinnae!

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking about it, there's a good chance giving his age.

Don't really support an English League club. I do go along to Kingstonian every now and then and for a while was involved in trying to rescue them when they went into admin.

Don't like chelsea tho - almost everyone round here supports them

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£38.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks