• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Yaxley-Lennon and the Hertz

What happens when he can't pay 100 grand damages to the boy he told lies about?
He will be able to pay it. He owns a house that the suckers that back him paid for when they contributed to his fighting fund for a court case and he spent it on a house instead. As with Hopkins before him, he will need to sell that if he hasn't got the ready cash.

think SDL formed around 2010, hadn’t heard anything about Hibs boys attacking their rallies in last 10 years but hope they did..

They had the OB around them when they were in Jenny Ha’s in the High Street, Hibs boy’s couldn’t get near them. There was a video doing the rounds when the SDL that was Hearts, Rangers, Loyalists, Chelsea and Linfield were on the Royal Mile and the Younger Hibs lads smashed them.

A lot of Hibs have called it a day these days so I cannot comment on the other events, I was just shocked to hear that a Hibs fan was part of that shite 👍

Last edited:
Bampots batter bampots.

Amazing.
:coffee1:

I was at the event outside Jenny Ha's it wasn't so much Hibs Boy's as general anti fascists.Your on an ego trip if you thought it was mainly Hibs boys.

I was at the event outside Jenny Ha's it wasn't so much Hibs Boy's as general anti fascists.Your on an ego trip if you thought it was mainly Hibs boys.

The one I mentioned the SDL were in Jenny Ha’s not the Hibs boys, the OB surrounded the entrances of the pub because the Hibs boys were not too far away and not part of the Anti Fascists you mention.

And yes the SDL Hibs boy was pointed out to me from an ex Hertz boy.

I never said the Hibs Boys were in the Jenny Ha's.I said we were outside Jenny Ha's which was being protected by the Polis.

And yes the SDL Hibs boy was pointed out to me from an ex Hertz boy.

As @1875 and @tricky mentioned, which was a shock to hear and I am actually disgusted at whoever they are.

I never said the Hibs Boys were in the Jenny Ha's.I said we were outside Jenny Ha's which was being protected by the Polis.

No but you mentioned it wasn’t Hibs Boys it was Anti Fascists, when I didn’t say it was Hibs Boys but were not too far away.

At the end of the Day fuck the SDL, EDL, Hertz, Huns or any other racist *&*^.

Last edited:
I believe Newhoose was with me that day.I guess he could either confirm or deny the events.

The SDL held a small rally at the kirkgate a few years back, a really tragic looking group of 10 or so halfwits surrounded by polis and a counter demonstration over the road which I joined

If that's the one with these other Nazis standing behind the road barriers as we marched past I was at that too.

If that's the one with these other Nazis standing behind the road barriers as we marched past I was at that too.
So confusing.
Were you goose stepping?

No I was on a march.Maybe you've never been on one?

No I was on a march.Maybe you've never been on one?
Can’t say I have, other than the BB March to the Kirk.

I once stood in red square at 2am during a snow storm and watched the changing of the guard at Lenin’s tomb. The soldiers goose stepped across the square. It was quite a breathtaking experience.
Don’t think it was moaty tho.

I once stood in red square at 2am during a snow storm and watched the changing of the guard at Lenin’s tomb. The soldiers goose stepped across the square. It was quite a breathtaking experience.

It's possible. He gets lost easy.

Last edited:
It's poossible. He gets lost easy.
Now that u mention it, there may have been a couple of nazis behind a barrier.
And I did hear the faint echo of ‘CCS’ ring out 🤣

No I've never been in the red army.Even if I'd wanted to under the Bolsheviks.I wouldn't have been born. They didn't goosestep when Lenin was around.

No I've never been in the red army.Even if I'd wanted to under the Bolsheviks.I wouldn't have been born. They didn't goosestep when Lenin was around.
I didn't really think it was you.

There certainly were Nazis at the demo complete with Balaclavas and that banner with the lightning strike going through a circle. Not an expert on Nazi symbols but I'm sure some people will know. These weren't SDL, but were standing behind the barrier with them. The same mob that killed that Labour MP.I also had to demonstrate against the SDL when they joined forces with the Greek Nazis the Golden Dawn up at the bottom of the mound one year.

9203A0F0-36FD-41C1-AD82-D140DE91AF31.jpeg

1627237835780.jpeg

There certainly were Nazis at the demo complete with Balaclavas and that banner with the lightning strike going through a circle. Not an expert on Nazi symbols but I'm sure some people will know. These weren't SDL, but were standing behind the barrier with them. The same mob that killed that Labour MP.I also had to demonstrate against the SDL when they joined forces with the Greek Nazis the Golden Dawn up at the bottom of the mound one year.

SDL, EDL always attract a racist group just like the BNP days and Combat 18

SDL are a racist group.

SDL, EDL always attract a racist group just like the BNP days and Combat 18
Was there not big stramash in the royal
Mile with rangers and hearts on some right wing march / protest

Ignore just read earlier posting - apologies

If you click on it, it's a link to a Football Lads and Lasses broadcast on Spotify.I thought some might be interested.

Mentioned it above mate

Not on FB or social media

Family, do you read the posts?
Boo acknowledged his point had been answered and Moaty said his post was a link to Spotify (whatever that is)

Family, do you read the posts?
Boo acknowledged his point had been answered and Moaty said his post was a link to Spotify (whatever that is)

Erm, I responded to what was quoted to me

Then I seen Boo’s response and I was letting Moaty know I wasn’t on social media.

Mentioned it above mate
Apologies I read that after I posted

Ok sorry if you can't see what I posted. What it is ,is a link to discussions taken place by Football Lads and Lassies against Fascism which I joined a few years back. I thought the Bounce was social media? Not to worry. Spotify is ostensibly a music platform, but I guess you could put any type of broadcast on it.

Erm, I responded to what was quoted to me

Then I seen Boo’s response and I was letting Moaty know I wasn’t on social media.
Just keep up.

And be clearer.

So there!

Just keep up.

And be clearer.

So there!
Ok sorry if you can't see what I posted. What it is ,is a link to discussions taken place by Football Lads and Lassies against Fascism which I joined a few years back. I thought the Bounce was social media? Not to worry. Spotify is ostensibly a music platform, but I guess you could put any type of broadcast on it.

As in not on FB & Twitter, is the podcast about Scottish lads or English?

Just keep up.

And be clearer.

So there!

Sorry sir 🙄

This thread has been viewed 6735 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back