Would it have been different?

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
To be fair I remember him having a good game at the pink pit (coin gate game) but most of my abiding memories of him are him jogging back not giving a fuck

Most of my memories are of him shouting at folk.. But i can remember thinking we should have kept him. Especially after Marv, who I prefer still.

Josh Vela was no kind of replacement thats for sure.

Plasticman

Well-Known Radge
Cannae see why you would think him a dick. Good player, loved playing for Hibs and was gutted when he was released by the Yorkshire pudding.

Yup - was just getting better and settling in after a dodgy start at Hibs when it was decided to get rid of him. Didnt get it then. Dont get it now.

Sheldrake07

Just A Radge
To be fair though, I've never come across any team as as bad as us at taking throw ins.
It has been like this for years and i just don't understand why we can't recycle the ball quickly and accurately - it's bloody basic! I remember when Pa Kujabi had his first game, which to be fair wasn't an indicator of how bad he actually was, whenever the ball went out he looked to get it back in play as soon as possible but nobody was prepared to receive it. Everything is so laborious, the ball gets thrown to the full back who ambles up to the position to take the shy where he waits for the rest of the team to set up and then it either gets thrown backwards or to the opposition!
If we have players with pace we must use every opportunity to use it including throw ins.
There was a short while under Lennon when i thought we had sorted but we have reverted to type!

Zab

Admin
It has been like this for years and i just don't understand why we can't recycle the ball quickly and accurately - it's bloody basic! I remember when Pa Kujabi had his first game, which to be fair wasn't an indicator of how bad he actually was, whenever the ball went out he looked to get it back in play as soon as possible but nobody was prepared to receive it. Everything is so laborious, the ball gets thrown to the full back who ambles up to the position to take the shy where he waits for the rest of the team to set up and then it either gets thrown backwards or to the opposition!
If we have players with pace we must use every opportunity to use it including throw ins.
There was a short while under Lennon when i thought we had sorted but we have reverted to type!

Hibs players generally look at the throw in as an opportunity for a breather, not as a chance to catch the opposite resting.

The best example of taking a throw in quickly is by David Gray in the 91st minute of the 2016 Scottish Cup final... It lead to what happened in moments later.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here