• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

With Gogic out...

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Who would you put in his place against United?I was thinking maybe Hallberg, but not too sure.

Sack defending, attack attack attack

Straight swap for Hallberg I'd say. Any of the other midfielders require mucking about with a system that's working.

I've always thought Stevenson could be a good option for that defensive midfield role when Gogic is out, but as has been said this is too important a game to be messing around with new systems and trying players out. Hallberg will come in I would have thought. I'm not a huge fan, but it's the best we can do in the circumstances. I just hope we end up not missing any other key players. Gogic being out is bad enough.

Can we recall Scotty?

Can we recall Scotty?

Not before.
I seen he didn't applaud Hearts in their guard of honor.
Good lad

Not before.
I seen he didn't applaud Hearts in their guard of honor.
Good lad
Just read about that a wee while ago.
I think any links folk thought might be there between Scotty and the The Huns or even their imitators the Plastic Huns are broken.
I really hope to see Scott playing killer passes for the Cabbage in Europe in a few months.

Even better would be watching from the terracing.

At the away games.

Just read about that a wee while ago.
I think any links folk thought might be there between Scotty and the The Huns or even their imitators the Plastic Huns are broken.
I really hope to see Scott playing killer passes for the Cabbage in Europe in a few months.

Even better would be watching from the terracing.

At the away games.

Could be like a new player for us. Definitely a difference maker on his day. Season or so he was putting Broonie on his arse and dominating the midfield.

This thread has been viewed 960 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50