• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Windows Licences

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Anyone any suggestions for a cheap reliable source at significant discount to Microsoft?

I need to install windows on my Mac to use a couple of programmes, and I don't want it to cost the earth.

Mrs Jackie got the deal below, or similar, through groupon. Even though there's no time mentioned I thought even if it was a 1 year deal, as I had seen elsewhere it was ok at £26.

It's been about 18 months now and no sign of anyone looking for more money.

Anyone any suggestions for a cheap reliable source at significant discount to Microsoft?

I need to install windows on my Mac to use a couple of programmes, and I don't want it to cost the earth.

Just install it in a virtual machine and use it, afaik it doesnt stop you using the system once expired. I have windows 2019 and 10 on VM's and they are not licensed, 10 has been running for 2 years now.

I also have a couple of laptops i replaced windows with linux, so if you want the windows key from the stickers on the laptop give me a shout, you should be able to call MS and get them to re-activate it.

Thanks @davhfc after a bit of reading last night, it would seem I dont have to activate it so I'll try that.

Or you could use Wine to run your windows programs in Mac.

This thread has been viewed 952 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50