• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Will McGinn move?

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
We would hope super John moves and we get a cash windfall. However from a personal point of view for him, will he be offered a bigger club? Or is he comfortable to have reached this level with Villa and comfy with them? I think he has the next 2 windows to get a big money move then I think he might depreciate in value Thoughts?

We would hope super John moves and we get a cash windfall. However from a personal point of view for him, will he be offered a bigger club? Or is he comfortable to have reached this level with Villa and comfy with them? I think he has the next 2 windows to get a big money move then I think he might depreciate in value Thoughts?
I would like to see him move to foreign fields.
Italy, Germany where his game........and therefore Scotland........ will benefit.

Man Utd - 70million. ✅

I would like to see him move soon or it won't happen at all IMO. At least not to a bigger club. I think he'd slot right in at a Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea. Even one of the top Euro teams.

Think he'll end up at Man UTD too. Better than Fred and the rest.

I think he'll maybe end up at United.
But I think he's a Liverpool player.
He'd fit right into that system imo.

He will move next summer I think...no idea who to though.
Hibs in line for a huge windfall.

What is he now 26 or 27?

Don’t really mind where he goes as long as keeps playing well for Scotland and Hibs get a healthy fee…

Throughout his career SJM has raised his game to suit the level required, I honestly think he'd do well wherever he ends up. But reckon he'll stay at Villa, he seems happy, settled and is a hero with the fans.

If / when he does moves, I hope it is a straight purchase, no swap deals plus cash

This thread has been viewed 793 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back