• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Who's in fur John McGinn

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
The obvious celtc rumours;

The hilarious sevco rumours;

More laughs from Nottingham Forest;

Hibs bidding to secure an extension to his current contract!

Today we have one on the Sundays linking him with Tory darlings West Ham United.

I suspect there will be more as silly windae season opens in earnest.

Well if he's going to go the more bidders the better. If he stays AND signs an extension woohoo!

Wouldn’t be averse to a big money deal that keeps him here until the end of the season.

He should be sold in the summer (if he must be sold at all).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He keeps playin like yesterday and its the academy team, mare ohmygod than super yesterday.

I think his mind has been on 'other things' the last couple of weeks.

My guess would be that Hibs are currently working on a deal to replace him, if the rumours of several bids being received are true.
At least one of them will be 'too good to refuse' if clubs like The Hammers are interested.

He keeps playin like yesterday and its the academy team, mare ohmygod than super yesterday.

Aye. But he's only human. Some days he may not be in the mood.

Aye. But he's only human. Some days he may not be in the mood.

He should be in the mood every day of the week, its his fuckin job!
Still think he's our player of 2017 mind.:rascal:

He should be in the mood every day of the week, its his $#@!in job!
Still think he's our player of 2017 mind.:rascal:

1. Why? Because he plays football? Pissed off, is pissed off. We( you and I) would kill to be in his position, but he will get cheesed off with the day to day shit.

I don't think it has anything to do with Johns attitude or mind. It's no coincidence that his forms dropped when Bartley has been out the team. SJM is having to do even more with Marv out the team. Bartley does a lot of the grunt work that allowes John to dictate the game. I honesty think Marvin not being in the midfield has affected McGinns game.

1. Why? Because he plays football? Pissed off, is pissed off. We( you and I) would kill to be in his position, but he will get cheesed off with the day to day shit.

And you know this how? Cannae mind reading anything aboot him being pissed off.:dunno:

I don't think it has anything to do with Johns attitude or mind. It's no coincidence that his forms dropped when Bartley has been out the team. SJM is having to do even more with Marv out the team. Bartley does a lot of the grunt work that allowes John to dictate the game. I honesty think Marvin not being in the midfield has affected McGinns game.

Good point.

This argument makes perfect sense. Bartley behind Mcginn and McGeough seems to be our most effective central midfield combination and it's no surprise. Bartley offers the other two protection and allow them to express themselves and share the workload. The way that McGinn can step up to another level in his game is to get forward more and score goals, something he is a little lacking in.

Good shout

Would take £5M in January no question. Don’t like West Ham, could develop an interest if SJM went there.

With Celtc likely to take in £20-30million in transfer fees and payments this Jan, I think they’ll be in the running.

With Celtc likely to take in £20-30million in transfer fees and payments this Jan, I think they’ll be in the running.

They manky gits will be lucky to offer £1.5m, try unsettle him through the papers, make no mistake they’re no different from the huns

Wonder where and when John McGinn's comments were made? (warning: Magic Hat content)

Nottingham Forest target John McGinn comments on transfer speculation ahead of January window - Nottingham Post

“I have said before that I am very happy at Hibs and I am developing as a player. I still have a way to go before I am the complete player.

“Down the line I have got ambitions to test myself at a higher level. But I won’t be rushing into that and if it means waiting until the summer, or beyond that, I’d be more than willing to do that.”

Or beyond that would be good!

“I have said before that I am very happy at Hibs and I am developing as a player. I still have a way to go before I am the complete player.

“Down the line I have got ambitions to test myself at a higher level. But I won’t be rushing into that and if it means waiting until the summer, or beyond that, I’d be more than willing to do that.”

Or beyond that would be good!

Those were the comments that took my eye as well. Not that I'm reading anything much into them.

A palomine- who should know- tells me Saturday is SJMs last game for the cabbage. Get along and appreciate a living legend one more time.

A palomine- who should know- tells me Saturday is SJMs last game for the cabbage. Get along and appreciate a living legend one more time.

Say it ain't so? ☹️

Say it ain't so? ☹️

Ken, brutal eh?

The guy doesn't spraff shite and would know. Inevitable, so lets hope Lennon gets some of the dosh to spend on a replacement.

Ken, brutal eh?

The guy doesn't spraff shite and would know. Inevitable, so lets hope Lennon gets some of the dosh to spend on a replacement.

Same chat in tinycastle hospitality last night from a few gunts. Apparently he wasn't going to be playing last night!

If true that's a real shame as I was hoping he would be here till the summer. If it means Hibs get a big transfer fee then that's the best we can hope for but Neil Lennon faces a big challenge in continuing to progress the team without him. I hope he gets a decent amount of money to find an adequate replacement. John McGinn has been a wonderful player for Hibs and is a club legend.

Heading down south?

Heading down south?

Always been his ambition. I can't see him going anywhere else. Fingers crossed we have him till summer.

Price for SJM.... Undisclosed fee

West Ham bound.

West Ham bound.

If so a tremendous move for him.

Agreed, he will be glad he never went to Nottingham, wouldn’t mind a large sum and a loan back to the end of the season though

Indeed. Good luck to the guy.

All quiet on the Nottingham front!

Don't be surprised if Forest chuck in a free fish supper onto the last bid though.

All quiet on the Nottingham front!

Don't be surprised if Forest chuck in a free fish supper onto the last bid though.

They are well out the game now it seems when there was fairly concrete news of West Ham interest around a week ago.
Warbs surely wouldn't be trusted with funds based on recent results anyway? A Saturday pumping could be his last game there if he make's it to then.

Cummings would be delighted with that as a squad top heavy with decent forwards isn't producing many wins and he seems clueless as to his best options based on the ever changing forward lines.

In short: He's still a phanny

They are well out the game now it seems when there was fairly concrete news of West Ham interest around a week ago.
Warbs surely wouldn't be trusted with funds based on recent results anyway? A Saturday pumping could be his last game there if he make's it to then.

Cummings would be delighted with that as a squad top heavy with decent forwards isn't producing many wins and he seems clueless as to his best options based on the ever changing forward lines.

In short: He's still a phanny

I think, if anything, he's a bigger phanny now than when with The the Rangers. Dreary and predictable patter on a daily basis, saying nothing.

I don't think his number is quite up, (he would have gone by now under the last owner) but there was a noticeable downturn of support for him after the dire Boxing Day result at home and I personally don't think it will be very long.

It's being reported that Forest's squad is overlarge and the managerial genius will find it hard to cut numbers. Also reported that main targets on the list are a commanding central defender and goalie - not a midfielder.

I think Jason Cummings can only fare better when Warburton has gone. He seems completely out of the picture now.

I think, if anything, he's a bigger phanny now than when with The the Rangers. Dreary and predictable patter on a daily basis, saying nothing.

I don't think his number is quite up, (he would have gone by now under the last owner) but there was a noticeable downturn of support for him after the dire Boxing Day result at home and I personally don't think it will be very long.

It's being reported that Forest's squad is overlarge and the managerial genius will find it hard to cut numbers. Also reported that main targets on the list are a commanding central defender and goalie - not a midfielder.

I think Jason Cummings can only fare better when Warburton has gone. He seems completely out of the picture now.

nothing against Forest but delighted to hear Warburton is close to the sack, has never recovered from that day in May 2016 when he was forced to accept their loser's medals delivered to Huns changing room in a crushed brown envelope, would pay large to see footage of that.

Cardiff appear to be latest name in the hat.

It’d be difficult to keep him from them I reckon. I’d say they’re the best bet for that second automatic promotion after Wolves. Hopefully it’s all wind and push though.

West Ham, Middlesbrough and Cardiff all showing an interest.

Cardiff seemingly tabling a bid next week after watching SJM at the PBS and Dundee.

West Ham, Middlesbrough and Cardiff all showing an interest.

Cardiff seemingly tabling a bid next week after watching SJM at the PBS and Dundee.

Can't see Cardiff putting in the sort of bid we'd be looking for.

Their owner is worth a fortune, three or four million is nothing to a club like that mate.

What you looking for?
Cardiff could embarrass us with what they could pay.

This thread has been viewed 7210 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50