Who would be in your team v Forfar?

moathibby

VIP Member
Registered
Liked the look of Barnes and Gullan not so keen on Wright and Hallberg.Other than that keep the same team as against Cove.Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
VIP Member
Registered
Barnes

Hallberg
Gray
McGregor
Stevenson

Boyle
Magennis
Mallan
Gullan

Nisbet
Doidge

Would be good to see Mackie, Bradley and Shanley get decent game time as subs too if all is going well.

If Hanlons no back thats exactly the team I would go with.

Greenmachine

VIP Member
Registered
Drey Wright was apparently struggling to make the game yesterday, but so depleted were the options available to the manager he was started anyway. A gamble which didn't work and he was hooked at half-time.

Fact is we are really toiling for numbers for these League Cup games. I know people (myself included) are going on about how we should have brought in a central defender and another striker during the window, but we just didn't have the funds to do this. Hopefully in January we will, but right now all clubs are toiling financially. The number and quality of the players we did manage to recruit despite having practically nothing in the way of cash coming in, was remarkable IMO.

We are now having to play cup-ties with a lot of travel involved, at the same time as internationals are being played with some of our key players involved. Add to that the usual amount of niggly injuries and it's fair to say the manager has his work cut out just now simply to get a team fielded.

The League Cup is third in the list of priorities this season to a high League finish and another good Scottish Cup run. I want Hibs to win the League Cup again as much as any other fan, but the priority this week is to win next Saturdays game at Ross County. Young players like Gullan, Shanley, Mackie (if fit) and Bradley should be all playing against Forfar on Tuesday night. If we can't play them in these sort of games, just when are they going to be started and get their chance to prove themselves ?

Latest Posts

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£0.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks