• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Where Was Scott Allan & James Scott Last Night?

James Scott has been impressive in training and Shaun wants to keep him around to fight for minutes on the park.

I still think he looked half decent in his first game, which was what? The day after he arrived?
Not so much in his sparing appearances since that day in fairness, reckon there's a player in there.
Whether he has or gets enough time to find his match sharpness and show it is a different matter though, plenty competition up that end of the park now.

Aye read that today. Fresh start for everybody when Shaun came in and sounds like Scott's took that opportunity.

Interesting situation that, Ross basically said he was fat and unfit and Maloney now saying he's been impressive in training. Does that suggest a different level of motivational ability between the two managers or am I reading too much into it?

Interesting situation that, Ross basically said he was fat and unfit and Maloney now saying he's been impressive in training. Does that suggest a different level of motivational ability between the two managers or am I reading too much into it?

Maybe Ross took the huff cos it's no who he wanted. Shan on Scott if that's the case.

Maybe Ross took the huff cos it's no who he wanted. Shan on Scott if that's the case.

Hard not to get that impression imo.

Scott has possibly worked hard to get himself fitter.
As I have said before, he impressed at Motherwell and merited quite a big money move to Hull City. That in itself says to me there must be a decent player in there.
It would be great if the new management team could get the best out of him in the time he has left here. We will need as much competition for places as we can get in the second half of the season.

Had totally forgotten about this guy. Hope he comes good

No I think you could be right. I thought for ages Ross was slowly losing the players respect, and as you say, his ability to motivate may have been declining.
It's good to hear Scott is showing some positive signs in training. We certainly need more options up front. He could play a part in the season yet.

If this laddie does come good (and I suspect not) then it'll be pretty damning of Jack Ross as a manager/coach.

This thread has been viewed 3453 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back