What's Happened To The Big HD Screens?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I don’t think they’re big enough for that, like you I’d struggle to watch from the west for a full 90 mins.
You'd need to have folk sitting on the pitch next to one. Doubt Hibs would allow that.

Reactions: Zab

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Screens would be better above the food kiosks...miss too much of the game waiting. Enjoyed watching the goal replays though

barney

Atlanta Hibs Radge
Bollocks? I was in the US during the Columbine shooting. Live TV showing students being helped out the building by police with weapons you could invade a country with. All the while the latest share prices were being run along the bottom of the screen. How many have died in indiscriminate shootings since then? Having visited 18 US states I agree wholeheartedly there are many extremely nice Americans. Just a shame they have to share a continent with so many idiots 😉
It's a sobering statistic that the good ol US of A has been involved in armed conflict every single decade of its short existence. The total numbers of dead would make pol pot envious.
Or the British empire.
Mentalhibby indeed.

Admin
I found them distracting during the game, but I have already been earmarked as a nae sayer. I never thought to look at them for reruns, did that happen?

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Thought the screens were good, remembered about the rerun just as it showed McGinns finish and a good finish it was. They will pull in sponsorship money getting their names up their when they ball goes out of play

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Screens looked good.

I still can’t make out a word from the PA system though. To be fair, my hearing is getting worse so is probably a contributing factor but I thought the new system would be clearer.
P.A.was absolutely booming.I must be getting old when I'm complaining about the noise.Couldnae hear myself think.

moathibby

Legendary Radge
Only noticed they had a clock about 76 minutes in.Apart from watching old footage I didn't pay them mutch attention,maybe if we had them in 4 corners I might have noticed more.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I found them distracting during the game, but I have already been earmarked as a nae sayer. I never thought to look at them for reruns, did that happen?
They replayed our goals but not the Midden ones. I'm sure they also replayed some shots off target.

Greenmachine

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Thought they were superb.
A great addition to to the whole match day experience.
Build up to the game with all these famous Hibs goals from the past was fantastic.
It will improve in content as the weeks and months go on.

Last edited:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Thought they were superb.
A great addition to to the whole match day experience.
Build up to the game with all these famous |Hibs goals from the past was fantastic.
It will improve in content as the weeks and months go on.
I'm hoping they change things around week to week, like say Riordans goals one week, and someone else the next etc then themed like derby goals

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
Once the fans get used to the replays it'll be funny seeing the fans in the East celebrating and then dividing in the middle to turn right/left to see the goal again.

As I've said I don't think that works. We need at least one more screen facing the East. It's where the bulk of the home fans sit afterall.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here