What's Happened To The Big HD Screens?

SUPPORT THE SITE!
October Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £35.00

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Just read that, there are some right fuckin tossers over there. One starts them off and then the *&*^ that probably huvnae been tae a Hibs game join in, typin wi one hand and wankin wi the other.
That thread is an absolute car crash, tbh the guy would be better off engaging only on here as he might get fewer responses but he won't have to wade through post after post of mindless point scoring pish. And the quality of posters is obviously much higher here anyway.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Just read that, there are some right fuckin tossers over there. One starts them off and then the *&*^ that probably huvnae been tae a Hibs game join in, typin wi one hand and wankin wi the other.
Become a parody of itself over there....its like the conservative wing of the Hibs support. I dont know many Hibs folk I go with who share the sentiments of the guys who are all over every thread multiple posting their sanctimonious bollocks.

Theres some decent posters as well but any thread always seems to degenerate into a bickering match between the same half a dozen posters who can't stand not to have the last word.

Didnt see anything wrong with the boy asking for the info to be posted elsewhere as well...it stands to reason that they should be seeking a diverse range of opinions. If they'd listened to .net back in the day there wouldnt be a Hibs in Leith lets not forget.

Last edited:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Become a parody of itself over there....its like the conservative wing of the Hibs support. I dont know many Hibs folk I go with who share the sentiments of the guys who are all over every thread multiple posting their sanctimonious bollocks.

Theres some decent posters as well but any thread always seems to degenerate into a bickering match between the same half a dozen posters who can't stand not to have the last word.

Didnt see anything wrong with the boy asking for the info to be posted elsewhere as well...it stands to reason that they should be seeking a diverse range of opinions. It they'd listened to .net back in the day there wouldnt be a Hibs in Leith lets not forget.
Every thread Rob. There’s a race tae see who’s first tae have a go at the OP. Bunch of fannies.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I must have missed all this, what’s happening exactly?

Hibs have a new content team, signed up to .net to introduce and chat, no sign of them here.
Someone over there mentioned them to post here a couple times without reply.

So as it stands at least, .net is the hibs fan base in the content teams eyes.

I went over for a read, .net seem to think they are the fan base, and if someone wants us to know about it, then it should be copied and pasted by a user instead of the Hibs team.

Power despite being a member here originally, understood the need to make sure and keep us and them posted as far as I know.

They might still sign up here eventually, but this was 2 days ago.

I think that's the up and down of it.

Doc Shrink

Retired Radge
Mr Oagwibble over there was needlessly rude about Bouncers. I’d like him to come over here and say that to Pistol’s face.
I bet he wouldn’t.
Marinello59 is more representative of the decent guys over there, Bigwobble is clearly not.

Zab

Admin
Hibs have a new content team, signed up to .net to introduce and chat, no sign of them here.
Someone over there mentioned them to post here a couple times without reply.

So as it stands at least, .net is the hibs fan base in the content teams eyes.

I went over for a read, .net seem to think they are the fan base, and if someone wants us to know about it, then it should be copied and pasted by a user instead of the Hibs team.

Power despite being a member here originally, understood the need to make sure and keep us and them posted as far as I know.

They might still sign up here eventually, but this was 2 days ago.

I think that's the up and down of it.

Cheers, sounds pretty poor from Hibs that. Even if they do turn up here, it’s now known we’re second choice in their eyes and they likely won’t get as good a response as they would have if they’d joined both sites at the same time.

Never ceases to amaze me how people who working in a media capacity don’t have the first clue about their audience.

Anyone who thinks that .net and the Bounce is or represents Hibernians fan base is deluded. No doubt that the new coms guy has noticed by now his early faux pas. However I would suggest to him that the Hibs fan base is out there and concentrate on communicating with them.

BIG G

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Even if they do turn up here, it’s now known we’re second choice in their eyes and they likely won’t get as good a response as they would have if they’d joined both sites at the same time.
That's just as petty as over the road is being tbh.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Anyone who thinks that .net and the Bounce is or represents Hibernians fan base is deluded. No doubt that the new coms guy has noticed by now his early faux pas. However I would suggest to him that the Hibs fan base is out there and concentrate on communicating with them.

BIG G

Which is true, but if you're trying, then you have to try all avenues.
Not just pick one, which before Power came along it was pretty obvious that over there is the primary avenue. (As far as forums go)

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Confirmation that they're going in this season as was said at AGM.

Interesting too that it sounds that even if more fans were permitted the South & North stands have work going on so are maybe not ready?

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
I'd like to see the scoreboard updated as well. Bloody Murderwell have a full UHD colour one! How could they afford that?

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
I'd like to see the scoreboard updated as well. Bloody Murderwell have a full UHD colour one! How could they afford that?
It's all the money from the 'free' season tickets that they give!

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here