• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Grabbed some soup and bread from Polentoni on Easter Road, lentil potato and spinach, £3.50 , was decent

excellent cafe that

Cuppasoup clear chicken wi loadsa fresh milled pepper, Turkish pide bread (dough smells a lot like Embra rolls!) with Gouda cheese and watchin CumDog gettin beat by St Mirren.

Going to watch Summer of Soul movie tonight and have a curry

It's pork chops for me tonight and i plan on rewatching the brilliant JFK for the umpteenth time.

Red wine n steak.
Watching prince concert
Sign o the times baby

It's pork chops for me tonight and i plan on rewatching the brilliant JFK for the umpteenth time.
My favorite film

Cheese and biscuits, pate and biscuits. Black coffee. I appear to be watching Reporting Scotland.

In Benderloch with the family. Sat as the sun set eating roast chicken and salad, a glass of Shiraz and soul music on. It has been in the 20’s here. It’s simply beautiful.

Had pasta early doors before playing fives at porty pitz followed by a pint at the shore in Leith.

just finished sorting the packed lunches for tomorrow’s walking trip on the John Muir way from Linlithgow to South Queensferry, have done South Queensferry to Dunbar already in various stages

Homemade kebab meat and Pittas,shredded cabbage and tomato covered in Heinz spicy kebab sauce.
Drinking Pepsi max.
Watching Designated survivor

Had pasta early doors before playing fives at porty pitz followed by a pint at the shore in Leith.

just finished sorting the packed lunches for tomorrow’s walking trip on the John Muir way from Linlithgow to South Queensferry, have done South Queensferry to Dunbar already in various stages
My daily dog walk around Kinneil Nature Reserve 8.30am. Trying to stay in shape for the walking football! Really miss the Thursday sessions in the Kirkgate!

Eating Golden Wonder Salt and Vinegar crisps, Macadamia nuts, drinking Wolf Bass Chardonnay.
Watching splendid documentary Larry Grayson : Shut That Door on ITV3
Wonderful.

BIG G

Making extra hot chicken fajitas, with sweet red peppers and a wad of garlic, sipping McGuigan's Shiraz (Jam Shed Shiraz is still full price in Morrisons) and listening to Magic Soul, which could only be improved by having an Northern Soul programme or two.

Watched Everton Leeds earlier, what a smashing game of football from both clubs.

Pizza with chorizo,drinking Yellowtail Malbec,watching Designated Survivor

Stuffed Peppers followed by salt n pepper chips.
Various Bellfield beers watching the game and now on the 2nd bottle of 19 crimes

Reactions: JFP
Away for the weekend in the borders, trout, tatties ,brocolli, peas and green beans for tea.

on a sobriety drive so washed down with water and peppermint tea..

probably half watch match of the day shortly despite having next to no interest in the English premier league

A packet of crisps.Watching the start of Vigil.Looking ok so far.

Reactions: Zab
Eating a chicken and mushroom lasagne, washing it down with a yellow tail Malbec. Watching episode one of Vigil as I missed it last night.

Last edited:
On hols at home so chasin some science and n history vids on YT.

Fave red wine du mois - well, de l'année anyway - Willowglen Merlot, smooth and dependable in these dark days.

And this is dinner for the next couple of journées, chicken curry again, tchin-tchin!

20210831_192740.jpg

Standard Sat night homemade pizza but as well as the base I made the tomato sauce too.Topped with Waitrose Iberian ham,chorizo and Basque green chillies.
Drinking Daura damm to keep the Spanish theme going.
Standard 19 crimes and watching Designated Survivor

Slow cooked ham joint with spuds and sprouts. Couple of bottles of Rioja.
Farting throughput the Scotland game.
Both stinking.

Watching the first episode of Weegies on Amazon Prime. Drinking decaffeinated bean to cup coffee and eating a low carb pizza, base made with almond flour and almond oil, that I made earlier.

BIG G

Black bean chilli, wedges tonight

couple of bottles of estrella

Watching the first episode of Weegies on Amazon Prime. Drinking decaffeinated bean to cup coffee and eating a low carb pizza, base made with almond flour and almond oil, that I made earlier.

BIG G
Was Weedgies any good ?

Was Weedgies any good ?
It is only 5 x 25 minutes. Not in the mould of Still Game or Two Doors Down type sitcoms, definatley more leftfield. I thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so that I watched 5 back to back, which I will do again at some point.

BIG G

It is only 5 x 25 minutes. Not in the mould of Still Game or Two Doors Down type sitcoms, definatley more leftfield. I thoroughly enjoyed it, so much so that I watched 5 back to back, which I will do again at some point.

BIG G
Cheers, I'll give it a bash.

As I have been struck down with Covid this last 12 days, I lost my sense of taste and smell about 3 days in. You really cannae taste or smell a thing. I did have two rolls with Honey & Mustard Sausages on them this morning, all I got was a faint taste of HP sauce. Its strange.

On the TV front, if anyone is interested in Spain, I watched Gun City on Netflix the other day, story of corrupt Spanish polis and Catalan anarchists in the 1920's, wisnae bad.

As I have been struck down with Covid this last 12 days, I lost my sense of taste and smell about 3 days in. You really cannae taste or smell a thing. I did have two rolls with Honey & Mustard Sausages on them this morning, all I got was a faint taste of HP sauce. Its strange.

On the TV front, if anyone is interested in Spain, I watched Gun City on Netflix the other day, story of corrupt Spanish polis and Catalan anarchists in the 1920's, wisnae bad.
Dunno if they have a stockist in Livi bit Puddledub honey and mustard sausages are the best I've tasted

@Dub may be the only Bouncer who doesn’t feel a bit queasy about putting a puddledub sausage in his mouth.

But he’s got a bad back so maybe it doesn’t appeal to him either.

Eating a bourbon chorizo sausage from east coast cured drinking IPA, and watching Scotland.

Eating a bourbon chorizo sausage from east coast cured drinking IPA, and watching Scotland.

that’s my mate shop and just round corner from me, great wee business

Sounds tremendous, I’ll need to give that place a visit.

Just hame from a shite day at the office. Half-wits everywhere.

Drinking a coffee and tootin some amnesia crack. Piney aroma. i rate this herb about a 6.5/10......Reading what my fellow hibernian radges and radgettes are up tae on the bounce

that’s my mate shop and just round corner from me, great wee business
Best shop in Restalrig!
Sounds tremendous, I’ll need to give that place a visit.
You wont regret it :lovey:

Vegetable biryani and bombay potatoes tonight, was decent, couple of peronis

Attachments

• C18C9A4D-4743-465A-B7AC-0515D773B66B.jpeg
    C18C9A4D-4743-465A-B7AC-0515D773B66B.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 6
Just finished second series of Godfather of Harlem.

Really enjoyed it.

Last night?One of my next door neighbours apples.

Watched the first episode of Y The Last Man - promising start.

Pork pie and Rioja.

Last night?One of my next door neighbours apples.
Sorry about the missing apostrophe.

Went to the British shop yesterday.
This morning was full fry. Bacon Eggs Black Pudding Pork Sausages Baked Beans, Rolls.
Pure Leith heck as I watched us yet again cheated at the hunnery.
some things never change. the breakfast was barry.

PS....I fed the wee asian guy, and the plane landed safely at half time.
YLT....Atlanta YLT ya bass.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 255062 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back