• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Made jalapeno poppers,homemade nachos and pizza with mushrooms,ham,smoked sausage and chorizo.
Jalapeno poppers.Bit extreme even for me.

Made fish tacos of sorts for lunch with mango salsa and guacamole they were tidy

Chicken and prawn risotto wi home grown spring onions, mushrooms, peppers, cream and parmigiano cheese. Never made it before and gradually adding chicken stock is a pain in the arse, but time will tell. A few westons and jam shed as usual as i cook 🍷

Eating Scottish strawberries
Drinking white wine
Watching Darts

I'm watching Baptiste, drinking coffee and eating bread and butter. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a breadaholic. There's this particular unsliced loaf I get in Lidl. I have one slice then before I know it I'm back through in the kitchen for more. I've almost finished the whole loaf.

Buffalo farm steak burgers on M&s gf Tiger rolls.
Couple of Aspinals cyders.
And a cassilero del diabro reserva especial.
Still watching Manifest

Chicken and coleslaw, East Coast IPA and reading the bounce after a lot of work and more pissing around with scooter wiring!

Chicken and coleslaw, East Coast IPA and reading the bounce after a lot of work and more pissing around with scooter wiring!
Might have asked this before - what scooter(s) do you have?

I have a couple, a Vespa T5 Classic and an LML Star Auto.

I have a couple, a Vespa T5 Classic and an LML Star Auto.
I have a GP with a Ralph Saxelby lump - I can't believe how much they've gone up in value - I bought mine at a rally off an Austrian (Stoffi) for £75. I'm about to restore it for the second time in its life.

My first bike was a very beaten up Super 150 which I treated very very badly. I also owned a variety of P Ranges including a nice non-indicator one and my ex had a really nice Rally 200 but once I'd got used to a Lambretta I always found them a bit bouncy.

I actually went to Anderlecht by scooter - sadly on my own.

I have a GP with a Ralph Saxelby lump - I can't believe how much they've gone up in value - I bought mine at a rally off an Austrian (Stoffi) for £75. I'm about to restore it for the second time in its life.

My first bike was a very beaten up Super 150 which I treated very very badly. I also owned a variety of P Ranges including a nice non-indicator one and my ex had a really nice Rally 200 but once I'd got used to a Lambretta I always found them a bit bouncy.

I actually went to Anderlecht by scooter - sadly on my own.

Great story, I keep saying every time I kick start my T5 it goes up £100!

I have been a Vespa man for near 40 years, the LML started promising but recent wiring issues have driven me to distraction, to the extent I am putting my sorned T5 back on the road.

Great story, I keep saying every time I kick start my T5 it goes up £100!

I have been a Vespa man for near 40 years, the LML started promising but recent wiring issues have driven me to distraction, to the extent I am putting my sorned T5 back on the road.
I borrowed a T5 to go to Belgium. "A T5 will get you there and get you home again"

Very late night gf pizza hut pepperoni pizza,some Portuguese wine swmbo bought and a highland Park scar or 6

Reactions: Zab
Watching High, confessions of an Ibiza drug mule on bbc iplayer it’s pretty good.

drinking staropramen but not much as making 11 a side football comeback tomorrow which won’t be pretty

Fish koftas for tea earlier

Very late night gf pizza hut pepperoni pizza,some Portuguese wine swmbo bought and a highland Park scar or 6

How are their gf pizzas?

Lovers of spanish food, its Spanish Week at Lidl!! Some great stuff, often cheaper here than in Spain!

Lovers of spanish food, its Spanish Week at Lidl!! Some great stuff, often cheaper here than in Spain!
Might have a wee tapas night the morra. Any particular recommendations? Or just get one of everything?!

How are their gf pizzas?
Pretty good,never had a reaction.
The base is a rectangle and not that large so being a fat bastard I get 2 of them in the £5 section

Pretty good,never had a reaction.
The base is a rectangle and not that large so being a fat bastard I get 2 of them in the £5 section

I tried a pizza express gf pizza, and it was a bit like cardboard, I do quite like a pizza, but thats the food that made me realise I had to go to the doctors.

Might have a look at pizza hut sometime.
Cheers 👍

I tried a pizza express gf pizza, and it was a bit like cardboard, I do quite like a pizza, but thats the food that made me realise I had to go to the doctors.

Might have a look at pizza hut sometime.
Cheers 👍
Takes a couple of attempts to get it right but this recipe is bang on

Chicken crisps, jam shed Shiraz and Pavarotti on the telly, superb

Last edited:
Near the end.of the month had a wrap with pasta sauce,fresh chilli,brunswick ham and chorizo.
Yellowtail malbec,gf San Miquel and watching the last episode of manifest

Started this DVD box set. Well I am a Marxist.

20210724_152142.jpg

Had a bowl of homemade Kimchi. Drank Pomegranate juice.
Fell in love with Kimchi several months ago however read that supermarket shelf product is pasteurized with the loss of good bacteria benefits. I am making it in staggered batches so I can eat it daily. Two Chinese supermarkets in Leith Walk ensures appropriate fresh ingredients.

'Mon, the Cabbage.

BIG G

A couple of rolls and coffee. One with Cheese the other with Brussels Pate. Watching Les Miserables on Sky Arts.

Co op pork and chorizo burgers topped with manchago cheese with naked fries and salsa.
Drinking strongbow

Co op pork and chorizo burgers topped with manchago cheese with naked fries and salsa.
Drinking strongbow
I refused to drink Strongbow for years after it was Gunt sponsor.

Thought it was shit cider.

Not because of the Gunt connection.
Yes of course that’s a lie.
I was a big fan of that other mob that had Hibs connections. Crabbies?
Different class obviously.

I refused to drink Strongbow for years after it was Gunt sponsor.

Thought it was shit cider.

Not because of the Gunt connection.
Yes of course that’s a lie.
I was a big fan of that other mob that had Hibs connections. Crabbies?
Different class obviously.
Never drank it for years for the same reason.
In recent years I've refused to save children too.

Never drank it for years for the same reason.
In recent years I've refused to save children too.
Perfectly understandable.
Had a few in my shed, but untouched.

Probably gone off now, bit cloudy.

Perfectly understandable.
Had a few in my shed, but untouched.

Probably gone off now, bit cloudy.
What about the strongbow ?

What about the strongbow ?
Same.

Back on track with the thread, maple pork belly slices, vegan coleslaw and tattie salad, Jam Shed and the bounce. My multi national company were bought by a bigger multi national company today. Shoot the rich.

Angel cut haddock steaks in gf breadcrumbs,chips,mushy peas and broon sauce.
Haddock was the best I've tasted,tried a new shop which claims to sell fish landed the same day.
Some merlot I got from the co op.
Watching Designated survivor

Sitting in an old fashioned leather rocking chair in a Nairn guest house enjoying a bottle of Cromarty Red Rocker (from the 'honesty bar')
Lovely

Angel cut haddock steaks in gf breadcrumbs,chips,mushy peas and broon sauce.
Haddock was the best I've tasted,tried a new shop which claims to sell fish landed the same day.
Some merlot I got from the co op.
Watching Designated survivor
Angel's don't exist.

Had lunch out at Holyrood 9a it was fine pretty average fare really.

Just soup and a roll for tea tonight

Two of these earlier with Branson baked beans. Splendid.

Recommended to me by Forza.

20210730_204833.jpg

Now sipping yellow tail Jammy Red Roo.
Watching A View From The Terrace - The Wee Films. Lots of Hibernian content.

BIG G

Eggs & Chips, stickies match on radio

A couple of Jaffa cakes.A chocie biccie and black coffee.Olympic boxing.

Grabbed some soup and bread from Polentoni on Easter Road, lentil potato and spinach, £3.50 , was decent

This thread has been viewed 255087 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back