• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Stuffed jalapenos for starter.
Homemade gf pizza with smoked Brunswick ham and mushrooms.
Rioja shared with Swmbo and now working my way through a bottle of 19 crimes The Uprising.
Watching Femme fetal
If the femme is fetal, she's no gonnae be very fatale :)

Stuffed jalapenos now that's a plan... :ok:

If the femme is fetal, she's no gonnae be very fatale :)

Stuffed jalapenos now that's a plan... :ok:
Bottle and a half of wine in and you expect me to spell kurectly 😀

19 crimes The Deported,wine with added coffee.
Hibs class

Sportscene, schiehallion, ate a curry earlier on

Watched jack charlton documentary last night it was good

Micro waved chicken and chorizo paella. Rioja
Blazing Saddles.

Might as well get a laugh before it’s illegal.

Micro waved chicken and chorizo paella. Rioja
Blazing Saddles.

Might as well get a laugh before it’s illegal.
Hope you brought enough for everybody.

Had a very nice homemade pizza last night washes down with a Magners.
Pudding was 19 crimes The Deported,1st time sampling it,a very nice red with a shot of coffee in it.
Brawsome

15 minutes meditation. Then microwaveable baby potatoes and four small sweet corns fae Tesco.
Sunshine streaming through the window so will play some 60's Californian sounds, the Beach boys, Jan and Dean the Surfaris and the likes, up until sun kissed Hibernian do the triple jump and pump in Dumfries. Bottle of chilled La Vieille Ferme awaits kick off.

BIG G

Tokin a nice smooth Gelato flower (cali genetics).... a share bag o skittles, cup of decaf coffee and a having a footspa whilst enjoying the bounce, ever thankful Im not a gunt who fancies his sister.

Glorious.

I am grilling pork chops marinated in Henderson's Relish and a Spanish seasoning powder, served with some vegan tattie salad that is now back being sold in Aldi, hump day vino after a bastard first day back at work after a few days off, and silence as work made me so irate I cannae settle and relax.

I am grilling pork chops marinated in Henderson's Relish and a Spanish seasoning powder, served with some vegan tattie salad that is now back being sold in Aldi, hump day vino after a bastard first day back at work after a few days off, and silence as work made me so irate I cannae settle and relax.
Hendersons(to deliver) relish and Spicy Italian seasoning are my go to seasoning.

had that last week. arsehole colleagues in the main. ruined having easter friday off . brutal

wedding cake and champagne. TV off :)

Just in from the nightshift and off tonight
so its a bowl of fruit and fibre and a bottle off budweiser because it was one off those nights
BBC Breakfast on the telly

Sherpa on Netflix is well worth a watch

Had fish supper from St Andrews in Porty yesterday after a day on the beach

Had fish supper from St Andrews in Porty yesterday after a day on the beach

We walked down to porty for the same, queue was about 15 people deep so walked along to golden bite instead.
Always liked the couple in there, sure they used to be in leith somewhere before.

We walked down to porty for the same, queue was about 15 people deep so walked along to golden bite instead.
Always liked the couple in there, sure they used to be in leith somewhere before.

Ordered it online for collection yesterday, busy chippy these days

Drinking Deuchars IPA (Still £1.29 a 500ml bottle in Home Bargains), roasting a 'tasty' flavoured chicken, served with roast tatties, sweetcorn and a mediterranean veg mix of peppers, red onions, courgettes, garlic and tomatoes and have Absolute Radio on who are not 'in mourning' and blasting some decent tunes out.

Hot crumpets with crunchy peanut butter.BBC adverts.Supper finished MOTD.

After an experience at my Dentist which ended yesterday with one less back tooth than it started it with , I am 25 times chewing (all on the left side of the mouth) through a chicken jalfrezi with basmati rice, two onion bhajis, spicy ingins with mango chutney, a pinto Deuchars IPA and folk music on Radio Hooch Up the Loaby.....

The watching part. I take it the next series of Peaky Blinders is 'In the Can'?

Bought Chilli Bacon from these guys HOME at Cupar Farmers market yesterday, having it on brioche rolls this morning, very nice, and quite nippy. Washed down with Honduran Free Trade Coffee and doing some work before watching the Cabbage.

Pre match tapas, reserva jamón serrano, lomo and chorizó, Spanish manchego, queso de cabra and ibérico cheese, Deuchars IPA and Hibs on the telly.

Last edited:
Fish curry, rice

Alcohol free beer...

Fish curry, rice

Alcohol free beer...
A peanut and a glass of water.

A peanut and a glass of water.
It’s spelt ‘Pinot’.

Moretti, toastie and Hibs

Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry with extra chilli to ward off feeling shite feeling from the 2nd covid jag, Diluting juice and Vic Galloway on the transistor.

Last edited:
Jacobs baked crinklies, cheese and onion flavour, a cheese sandwich, a Cadburys flake and a glass of milk. Supposed tae have stopped eating after tea time but she’s nightshift and I’m off tonight.
What she disnae ken winnae hurt her 😊

Grilled chicken, salsa verde and grated cheddar in wrap... folder over and toasted. Washed down with a diluting lemon.

Watching season 3 of Drive to Survive on Netflix.

Can’t be arsed watching tv these days, pure shite. Anyone else found that with lockdown? Pig sick of the goggle box. Tend to read a lot these days, Scottish clan histories, hibs books, making my way through Irvine Welsh books again at the moment

I've just eaten some Lentil crisp things that you get out of Lidl.Watching the finale debate before the election on Thursday.About a traffic light system for foreign travel.

Still shaking off the post 2nd vaccine ill feeling with cod in a tempura batter, chips, tartare and brown sauce, diluting juice and the Pars v Raith on the wireless.

Reactions: Zab
Stew from a big pot of onion, mixd veg, garlic, pork sozzys, falafels that were on offer, tom puree & Italian dried herbs all cooked the fük out of in 45mins and tatties wi loads ae black pepper.

Drop a red left fi the weekend

Man C v PSG on dodgy stream

Mince and macaroni washed down with Coke Zero, followed by Vanilla Hagen Das ice cream.

Watching - The Fall

Forgot to post this last night
Cajun dirty frustration washed down with half a bottle of yellowtail merlot and most of a bottle of yellowtail Malbec.
Probably the reason I forgot to post 😀

Yellowtail Shiraz, getting hammered as I loath my work atm.

Yellowtail Shiraz, getting hammered as I loath my work atm.
Every cloud eh. 🍷

Every cloud eh. 🍷

Every bottle!

This thread has been viewed 255062 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back