• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

What you're eating. What you're drinking. What you're watching?

Sausage bacon and egg.Black coffee.The One Show.

Pork chops chopped and added to a veg and noodle stir fry with hoisin and garlic sauce, my first glass of red for six days, the interweb and radio Scotland.

Pork chops chopped and added to a veg and noodle stir fry with hoisin and garlic sauce, my first glass of red for six days, the interweb and radio Scotland.
Marvin was good tonight I thought. Listened to it on my way back from surveying in Hartlepool

Was having Cajun chicken sizzlers earlier along with some roasted veg. Onto the 4th episode of WandaVison which is far better than the first three.

A cup of lemon and ginger tea and a couple of slices of cherry cake, reading the bounce after doing a home covid test, following a week of feeling rotten.

A Bakewell Tart and a black coffee.I'm watching some programme on BBC2.'Two Antiques Experts go head to head'.

A Bakewell Tart and a black coffee.I'm watching some programme on BBC2.'Two Antiques Experts go head to head'.
I'm expecting an 'ooh er missus' type comment from Shrink any time soon.

I'm expecting an 'ooh er missus' type comment from Shrink any time soon.
2583FFBA-658C-4496-BF4D-CC85F5213B5F.jpeg

Spag bol, alcohol free Erdinger

Just about nodding off on the sofa am knackered

Made Melanzane Parmigiana for dinner with a glass or two of Frascati. Watching re-runs of Star Trek TNG ‘cos there’s fuck all worth watching

Made chilli with stewing steak instead of mince,brown rice n quinoa.
Usual 19 crimes and watching The drowning

Made chilli with stewing steak instead of mince,brown rice n quinoa.
Usual 19 crimes and watching The drowning

The drowning is decent. I have a crush on Jill Ha’penny.””

YT Shiraz and watching Band of Brothers (again), a classic with a beautiful soundtrack

Marginally younger that you and I've had a crush on her since Byker grove

What has made me feel really old is the actor who plays "Tom" is the son of Brian Moloko of 90s indie band Placebo

Marginally younger that you and I've had a crush on her since Byker grove

me too

YT Shiraz and watching Band of Brothers (again), a classic with a beautiful soundtrack
Band of Brothers is superb.
Very emotional viewing.

Been out in Texas this week for work.
various steaks every night.
Home tonight and yes....glorious ribeye on the grill. Corn salad. Brussel sprouts.
Key lime pie.
Bottle of mimeo Pinot .
Delicious
Atl YLT

Baked a couple of seeded loaves early doors. Two open sandwiches pre match. Tub of Ben and Jerry's Vegan Cookie Dough ice cream for the game and a bottle of white.
3-0 the Hibernians.

BIG G

Cheese, italian salami, vegan coleslaw, chilli jam on a granary baguette and a pint of diluting orange, listening to Jack Ross on Radio Scotland.

Tonight, I’ll mostly be eating.....
Moussaka (second instalment), oven chips and the Co-op spicy chickpeas. A few GnT as the wine is finished and either watching some pile of shite on telly or I might fire up the PS4

Vegan Marmite mixed with non vegan spread and non vegan mature chedder on a vegan roll.Seem to be watching match of the day.

Vegan Marmite mixed with non vegan spread and non vegan mature chedder on a vegan roll.Seem to be watching match of the day.
you seem a bit confused :)

fox's crunchie oaties and black coffee,I'm watching Yentil

Making roast pork shoulder for me and sea bream fir the Mrs.

Making roast pork shoulder for me and sea bream fir the Mrs.

Put the left overs of my roast pork on a ciabatta roll with dijon mustard for lunch, its braw.

Made a pork,apple and bean stew with crusty bread on top for tea, quite tasty if I say so myself. Nice with a bottle of Mcewans champion

Made minestrone soup filled with loads of veg and too much pasta.
Drinking irn bru and watching the weans crabitt faces cause the broadband is down

brussell sprout mash...sprouts and tatties, salt and pepper. Decent.
Ohhh that sounds good.

Black pepper beef with wild rice and quinoa(latest health issues requires a high fibre diet)
Duara with the usual 19 crimes chaser
Watching the Shooter

Stewed Richmond's Vegan sausages , onion, carrot, potato, can of chopped tomatoes, garlic, dried herbs. Bisto . Two day shot at least.

2 x Bottles of red stuff. Wet and red.

BIG G

Brekky, one slice of seeded loaf with vegemite and cheddar cheese, one slice with Roses Lime and Lemon marmalade, coffee and staring at the foot plus of snow outside my house!

Bowl of porridge for Becky, sliced sausage roll for lunch and Chinese takeaway tonight. Found a butchers in Scotland tae send pies,bridies sliced sausage etc but still cannae get my favourite breakfast, bran scones.

D
Bowl of porridge for Becky, sliced sausage roll for lunch and Chinese takeaway tonight. Found a butchers in Scotland tae send pies,bridies sliced sausage etc but still cannae get my favourite breakfast, bran scones.
Did Becky enjoy her porridge? :giggle:

I find very few places do a proper bran scone now.... baynes passes muster... just. (maybe Im looking in the wrong places!)

Meant tae be working, but have a rage inside me today - mostly aimed at the pandemic, the snow and the perverts, so with concentration levels almost non existant, Im drinking some earl grey and reading the bounce.

D

Did Becky enjoy her porridge? :giggle:
?? noticed that after I'd posted it

I find very few places do a proper bran scone now.... baynes passes muster... just. (maybe Im looking in the wrong places!)

Meant tae be working, but have a rage inside me today - mostly aimed at the pandemic, the snow and the perverts, so with concentration levels almost non existant, Im drinking some earl grey and reading the bounce.
Every time I come up for a game I take back a dozen rounds fae Stories in Leith Walk, got tae be well fired of course. Lovely

Every time I come up for a game I take back a dozen rounds fae Stories in Leith Walk, got tae be well fired of course. Lovely
cheers for head up!

Cans of Stella and about to join Tim's Twitter listening party with Iron Maiden's Powerslave album.

Beef madras and rice, still no bevvy since January 2nd, alcohol free beer to wash it down.

Watched 2nd half of those lucky hearts bastards on bbc

This thread has been viewed 254893 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back